www.theclaretandbluearmy.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All things Commercial

3 posters

Go down

All things Commercial Empty All things Commercial

Post by Jim Villan Sun Jun 12, 2016 10:52 am

With Tony Xia soon to be at the Helm there will no doubt be many commercial developments both short term and Longterm to discuss.
Jim Villan
Jim Villan
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

All things Commercial Empty Re: All things Commercial

Post by Jim Villan Sun Jun 12, 2016 11:08 am

Does everybody see us seeing out our last year with Quickbooks, I wondered whether we might try to end the deal early however it may make more sense to let the deal run through and then when were back in the premiership next year Very Happy we will be able to maximise sponsorship potential.

Last edited by Jim Villan on Sun Jun 12, 2016 12:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Jim Villan
Jim Villan
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post by villabromsgrove Sun Jun 12, 2016 11:19 am

Jim Villan wrote:Does everybody see us touring our last year with Quickbooks, i wondered whether we might try to end the deal early however it may make more sense to let the deal run through and then when were back in the premiership next year Very Happy we will be able to maximise sponsorship potential.
I think we'll see this coming season out with Intuit Quickbooks, and then look to bring in a big Chinese sponsor when (if?) we're back in the Premier League. The sponsor could well be a Recon Group associate, but who ever it is, the opportunity is there for an inflated deal which will help to circumvent FFP.
villabromsgrove
villabromsgrove
Admin and Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by villabromsgrove Sun Jun 12, 2016 11:21 am

Stadium naming rights will almost certainly be pursued if we return to the Premier.
villabromsgrove
villabromsgrove
Admin and Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Jim Villan Sun Jun 12, 2016 12:20 pm

The footballing side of things must take precedence this summer etc, however DR X has stated his intention to be involved day to day over the next year, it would make sense to crack on with stadium expansion. We have planning permission I'm not sure whether this is still valid?

I do think that Tony X will have the resources to push on with plans, I would imagine he will involve the XWHO arm of Recon to help consult and define plans over the coming months, wouldn't surprise me if work started at the end of the coming season.

This is what is exciting about our new ownership, resources are their both financial and on the people side. If Tony hasn't got people to draw upon and utilise he will put people in place to build his Villa empire.
Jim Villan
Jim Villan
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post by Jim Villan Sun Jun 12, 2016 12:43 pm

Having been involved in my companies Supply Chain strategy over the last decade, one thing I can say with absolute certainty is that the Chinese are very efficient, to the point that its borderline annoying. The word tomorrow is not in their vocabulary.
Jim Villan
Jim Villan
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post by Sandie Sun Jun 12, 2016 12:53 pm

Jim Villan wrote:The footballing side of things must take precedence this summer etc, however  DR X has stated his intention to be involved day to day over the next year, it would make sense to crack on with stadium expansion. We have planning permission I'm not sure whether this is still valid.

One of the few things that we've known for sure is that he has a background and interest in planning and development. We've heard about his plans to develop "something" in the area around the ground (the fanzone/theme park/tourist attraction) and so I think he's obviously going to want to do something with the ground. New North Stand or something even more? Could be either for me. Wonder how soon something like that could take shape? Ideas set out during this season then built next summer or is that too short a timescale?

Agree that a new sponsor (next year) is likely and more likely than not it will be a Chinese firm. One of Xias own? Or one looking to make an impact in the UK like MG?
Sandie
Sandie
Admin and Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by villabromsgrove Sun Jun 12, 2016 2:48 pm

I wouldn't be surprised if TX links with a Chinese company owned by one of the really rich Chinese billionaires as an investment partner. This would allow massive sponsorship on a scale never before seen at AVFC. We need to circumvent FFP if Dr. Tony is serious not only about getting back into the Premier League, but also re establishing ourselves as a regular top six team.

This depends on us being promoted immediately of course, and that's going to be a really tough ask.
villabromsgrove
villabromsgrove
Admin and Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by villabromsgrove Fri Jul 01, 2016 11:14 am

It's officially official! Under Armour are now our kit suppliers. Launches in under an hour at 12 o'clock.
villabromsgrove
villabromsgrove
Admin and Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by villabromsgrove Fri Jul 01, 2016 1:24 pm

https://www.avfc.co.uk/News/2016/07/01/new-kit-revealed

Here it is .... and worth the wait I think. I like the video with Jon Fear. It takes the focus away from the players that failed us last season and rightly says "this is for the fans". We spend our hard earned on this stuff, and last season we carried a bunch of free loading super rich players on our backs.

Good new kit manufacturers to herald a new era for AVFC .... All things Commercial 205019816 C'mon Villa let's make it happen! All things Commercial 205019816
villabromsgrove
villabromsgrove
Admin and Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sandie Fri Jul 01, 2016 3:43 pm

That's a good looking home kit.
Sandie
Sandie
Admin and Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by villabromsgrove Sun Jul 03, 2016 9:06 am

Sandie wrote:That's a good looking home kit.
Now we want eleven players to wear it with pride and passion! All things Commercial 205019816
villabromsgrove
villabromsgrove
Admin and Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum