www.theclaretandbluearmy.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wigan V Aston Villa: Saturday 18th March 15:00

3 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

What will happen against the Latics?

Wigan V Aston Villa: Saturday 18th March 15:00 - Page 4 I_vote_lcap100%Wigan V Aston Villa: Saturday 18th March 15:00 - Page 4 Empty 100% 
[ 1 ]
Wigan V Aston Villa: Saturday 18th March 15:00 - Page 4 I_vote_lcap0%Wigan V Aston Villa: Saturday 18th March 15:00 - Page 4 Empty 0% 
[ 0 ]
Wigan V Aston Villa: Saturday 18th March 15:00 - Page 4 I_vote_lcap0%Wigan V Aston Villa: Saturday 18th March 15:00 - Page 4 Empty 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 1

Wigan V Aston Villa: Saturday 18th March 15:00 - Page 4 Empty Re: Wigan V Aston Villa: Saturday 18th March 15:00

Post by Sandie Mon Mar 27, 2017 9:17 pm

I think we need to get that kind of manager but I see it being a couple of years down the line. The reality of where the club is now means that whoever would come in would find themselves needing to hit the ground running pretty much immediately and that makes it difficult to introduce innovative ideas and build something.
Sandie
Sandie
Admin and Moderator

Back to top Go down

Wigan V Aston Villa: Saturday 18th March 15:00 - Page 4 Empty Re: Wigan V Aston Villa: Saturday 18th March 15:00

Post by villabromsgrove Tue Mar 28, 2017 12:04 pm

Bruce is clearly indicating that he's moving into phase two of the team rebuilding process. He quite rightly says that we've had a couple of very busy transfer windows, and this summer should be a quieter more considered time. A couple of key signings, allied to moving some players off the books would make sense.
As we're discussing this in the Wigan match thread, I would say that the way we played was by no means convincing. We won two - nil but we could easily have been three down in the first half.
We have a long way to go, and a lot to do on the training pitch before we start to get the best out of some very good Championship players. As always my concern is that the type of football that Bruce feels comfortable with, will not get the best out of what should be a very decent 2017/18 squad.
villabromsgrove
villabromsgrove
Admin and Moderator

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4