www.theclaretandbluearmy.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Claret and Blue Army a Fans Forum, why not introduce yourself?!

+19
avfcff1982
MT151169
GadgetMan
Morddred
The Bald Eagle
Leafs1201
South London Villan
Chris Harte
gaffer85
Joelleen
Sandie
thereich
AndyD
danclare82
Lawty
Jimmycarr
stevieg179avfc
Amar
lukevilla
23 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

Welcome to Claret and Blue Army a Fans Forum, why not introduce yourself?! - Page 5 Empty Re: Welcome to Claret and Blue Army a Fans Forum, why not introduce yourself?!

Post by Liberty Mon Sep 21, 2015 4:15 pm

I've just realised after I few posts that I hadn't added myself to this thread so here goes!
My name is Mark born in Aston now living in the East Midlands, ST holder Trinity road, first ever game my Uncle took me on a cold February night 76/77 season as a Birthday present verses Liverpool amazing first half 5-1 and I was hooked!!
however being a Villa fan turned me into the biggest optimist I just think we can win every game so imagine how it feels every other Saturday after the game!!

I like this forum, its friendly, easy to navigate and informative, looking forward to getting to know a few of you as the season goes on! UTV

Liberty
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Welcome to Claret and Blue Army a Fans Forum, why not introduce yourself?! - Page 5 Empty Re: Welcome to Claret and Blue Army a Fans Forum, why not introduce yourself?!

Post by villabromsgrove Mon Sep 21, 2015 4:29 pm

A big official welcome to you Liberty. I've already made this really bad pun once, but I'll pretend I haven't, so here goes .... "Liberty, feel free" to post as much as you like! You're very welcome to our happy home. Cheers mate. Very Happy Welcome to Claret and Blue Army a Fans Forum, why not introduce yourself?! - Page 5 2614569260
villabromsgrove
villabromsgrove
Admin and Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by The Bald Eagle Mon Sep 21, 2015 6:01 pm

sunny
GadgetMan wrote:
The Bald Eagle wrote:I am named after one of my favourite players, Andy Lochhead. Have been going since the 60s so have seen the highs and lows that make the club so unique. From Division 3 to European Champions in 10 years.

Welcome!! I recognise the name off other forums, if you're the same one and not Jim Smith ha! Hope you enjoy posting on CABA!!

Jim Smith! I consider him to have been unlucky to get sacked by Blues. A big blunder on their part.
The Bald Eagle
The Bald Eagle
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post by Faz1 Sun Oct 25, 2015 7:36 am

Signed for my boyhood team in 1992, the stuff dreams are made of! played a handful of times in the Prem and cups under Ron Atkinson, never quite made the grade to be a regular, eventually left in 1995 and a had a 17 year career in the Football league,

Faz1
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post by villabromsgrove Sun Oct 25, 2015 11:55 am

Faz1 wrote:Signed for my boyhood team in 1992, the stuff dreams are made of! played a handful of times in the Prem and cups under Ron Atkinson, never quite made the grade to be a regular, eventually left in 1995 and a had a 17 year career in the Football league,
Welcome to CABA, it will be good to read some informed comment from someone who's been part of the system. Welcome to Claret and Blue Army a Fans Forum, why not introduce yourself?! - Page 5 4288271622
villabromsgrove
villabromsgrove
Admin and Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by GadgetMan Sun Oct 25, 2015 11:57 am

Faz1 wrote:Signed for my boyhood team in 1992, the stuff dreams are made of! played a handful of times in the Prem and cups under Ron Atkinson, never quite made the grade to be a regular, eventually left in 1995 and a had a 17 year career in the Football league,

Welcome to the Claret and Blue Army. Good to have you here. Well done on a lengthy career. I'm sure you'll have plenty of knowledge to share with the forum. Welcome to Claret and Blue Army a Fans Forum, why not introduce yourself?! - Page 5 4288271622
GadgetMan
GadgetMan
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Back to top Go down

Post by GadgetMan Sat May 21, 2016 2:46 pm

We've seen a few new members in recent days. I'd like to welcome you all to the Claret and Blue Army. Feel free to take a look around, introduce yourself if you're comfortable, or just get stuck into posting. We have a relaxed environment on the forum and it's hassle free, so your views are welcomed and encouraged Welcome to Claret and Blue Army a Fans Forum, why not introduce yourself?! - Page 5 4288271622 Welcome to Claret and Blue Army a Fans Forum, why not introduce yourself?! - Page 5 205019816 UTV
GadgetMan
GadgetMan
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5