www.theclaretandbluearmy.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AVFC V READING FC .... Saturday 3:00pm kick off.

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Back to winning ways?

AVFC V READING FC .... Saturday 3:00pm kick off. - Page 2 I_vote_lcap0%AVFC V READING FC .... Saturday 3:00pm kick off. - Page 2 Empty 0% 
[ 0 ]
AVFC V READING FC .... Saturday 3:00pm kick off. - Page 2 I_vote_lcap0%AVFC V READING FC .... Saturday 3:00pm kick off. - Page 2 Empty 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 0

AVFC V READING FC .... Saturday 3:00pm kick off. - Page 2 Empty Re: AVFC V READING FC .... Saturday 3:00pm kick off.

Post by villabromsgrove Sun Apr 16, 2017 10:52 am

Bruce blamed individual errors and he was right, but there's still a collective frailty about the team which needs to be put right.
villabromsgrove
villabromsgrove
Admin and Moderator

Back to top Go down

AVFC V READING FC .... Saturday 3:00pm kick off. - Page 2 Empty Re: AVFC V READING FC .... Saturday 3:00pm kick off.

Post by Sandie Sun Apr 16, 2017 3:35 pm

villabromsgrove wrote:We actually had more than 50% possession until we equalised, then we started to concede possession in a fairly lacklustre second part of the first half.
Will we come back out and press and battle to get a winner, or will we sit back and hope to snatch a win on the break?

52% in the end according to the BBC. We seem to do worse the more possession we get.
Sandie
Sandie
Admin and Moderator

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2