www.theclaretandbluearmy.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Aston Villa V Hull City: Match Thread

3 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

What will happen against the Tigers?

Aston Villa V Hull City: Match Thread - Page 2 I_vote_lcap0%Aston Villa V Hull City: Match Thread - Page 2 Empty 0% 
[ 0 ]
Aston Villa V Hull City: Match Thread - Page 2 I_vote_lcap100%Aston Villa V Hull City: Match Thread - Page 2 Empty 100% 
[ 1 ]
Aston Villa V Hull City: Match Thread - Page 2 I_vote_lcap0%Aston Villa V Hull City: Match Thread - Page 2 Empty 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 1

Aston Villa V Hull City: Match Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: Aston Villa V Hull City: Match Thread

Post by villabromsgrove Sat Aug 05, 2017 8:33 pm

Sandie wrote:Brand new season, same old Villa.
We expected it, but that still doesn't make it any less frustrating!
villabromsgrove
villabromsgrove
Admin and Moderator

Back to top Go down

Aston Villa V Hull City: Match Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: Aston Villa V Hull City: Match Thread

Post by Jim Villan Sun Aug 06, 2017 9:57 am

Baffled as to why Bacuna would be playing in place of Hourihane. Sometimes you just
Have to accept that the starting XI is rarely,exactly the same as you would pick. What I find even more frustrating than non sensical team selections is, the total lack of urgency and focus when we're ahead in matches and generally in the second half of matches. This starts with sloppy misplaced passes and then our midfield starts to become overrun and we drop deep then it seems like panic sets in and as a team we expect to concede. Bruce needs to drum it into the players that they have to go out and win the battle in the second half of matches to me it seems we are just trying to survive and then when we consider we actual look half decent again as the urgency and focus comes back.
Jim Villan
Jim Villan
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post by villabromsgrove Sun Aug 06, 2017 1:46 pm

It's our one tactic .... Score one and then stop the opposition scoring .... equals three points in SB limited imagination.
villabromsgrove
villabromsgrove
Admin and Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2