www.theclaretandbluearmy.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Do we still care anymore? .... Watford V Aston Villa

3 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Do we still care anymore? .... Watford V Aston Villa - Page 3 Empty Re: Do we still care anymore? .... Watford V Aston Villa

Post by Sandie Sat Apr 30, 2016 4:58 pm

I had made peace with the idea we weren't going to get another point this season. But it's still gutting to watch us throwaway a lead like that.
Sandie
Sandie
Admin and Moderator

Back to top Go down

Do we still care anymore? .... Watford V Aston Villa - Page 3 Empty Re: Do we still care anymore? .... Watford V Aston Villa

Post by villabromsgrove Sat Apr 30, 2016 5:02 pm

I'm sorry to repeat myself, but to concede on 45 minutes, and then concede two more after 90 minutes has been played shows that our players are TOTALLY GUTLESS !!!!!!

Just play the U21's for the last two games of the season, because this bunch have disgraced themselves!
villabromsgrove
villabromsgrove
Admin and Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sandie Sat Apr 30, 2016 5:04 pm

All the goals we conceded were in stoppage time.
Sandie
Sandie
Admin and Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by villabromsgrove Sat Apr 30, 2016 5:10 pm

I'm angry and I should know better than let it get to me. Will I never learn?
villabromsgrove
villabromsgrove
Admin and Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sandie Sat Apr 30, 2016 5:17 pm

We should know better, really, but it doesn't stop them vexing us as they plumb new depths.

To go for a more cheery subject, good to see Ayew score again. Surely he is just about the only regular to deserve even a modicum of praise this season?
Sandie
Sandie
Admin and Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by villabromsgrove Sat Apr 30, 2016 5:36 pm

Sandie wrote:We should know better, really, but it doesn't stop them vexing us as they plumb new depths.

To go for a more cheery subject, good to see Ayew score again. Surely he is just about the only regular to deserve even a modicum of praise this season?
We need a new owner asap, or Ayew will most certainly be sold.
villabromsgrove
villabromsgrove
Admin and Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by GadgetMan Sat Apr 30, 2016 5:57 pm

When you think Villa can't disgrace themselves any further, they go and find new ways to do it. We lack any kind of fight and have no balls. We're just soft, unprofessional and rubbish! This team deserves to break that all time consecutive defeats record.

I've long given up letting Villa losing effect me or ruin my weekend. The only time I'm surprised these days is when they DON'T mess something up. Two more games and we can say goodbye to this sorry excuse for a season.

Sadly I think Ayew will be off with or without a new owner. However, we certainly stand more chance of holding on to him with a fresh start and an ambitious owner.

I thought Toner did well in difficult circumstances, he's only a youngster, so credit to him for putting in a shift. That's all I have on the positive front.

Don't let it effect your Saturday evening guys. Better times will come again UTV
GadgetMan
GadgetMan
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Back to top Go down

Post by Sandie Sat Apr 30, 2016 6:04 pm

GadgetMan wrote:Sadly I think Ayew will be off with or without a new owner. However, we certainly stand more chance of holding on to him with a fresh start and an ambitious owner.

It would be wonderful to keep hold of Ayew for next season. With a better team behind him he would absolutely smash the Championship. I agree it is unlikely though. Even with a new owner they might find it difficult to resist £10-15million being waved under their nose especially if Ayew himself is keen on a move.
Sandie
Sandie
Admin and Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by villabromsgrove Sun May 01, 2016 9:41 am

I was surprised that Black praised the players for an "outstanding performance" yesterday. He also praised their professionalism in sticking to the game plan. Was the game plan to concede three goals in time added on at the end of the first half and at 90 minutes, with four minutes of panic gifting the game to Watford?

If it is then they were spot on, and they deserve your accolades Eric.
villabromsgrove
villabromsgrove
Admin and Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by GadgetMan Sun May 01, 2016 1:50 pm

Eric is a dud. I doubt anyone actually cares what he says, be it the players or the fans. His BS in the week about his wife telling him not to take the job was absurd. What a thing to say when you're trying to get more from the team.

As for the match, apart from added time, we looked better than the previous weeks. Dropping Guzan and Richards helped. Now if we drop Lescott, Hutton and Bacuna next week and we may get a result v Newcastle. He won't though as he's basically blamed the fans for not being able to pick the youngsters due to the toxic atmosphere. Negating to think or mention that the atmosphere migh actually be a lot better with the kids playing.

Can't wait for this season to end. I was hoping we could somehow enjoy being part of sending Newcastle down, but sadly we're that lame we will roll over against them and our humiliation will be complete.
GadgetMan
GadgetMan
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Back to top Go down

Post by Sandie Sun May 01, 2016 3:24 pm

Aye, both Southampton and Watford were on the beach when we played them. God knows how we will compete against teams with something to play for.

One thing I will say for Black is that his thinking is probably the same as ours. He can't wait for the season to end and get out of here which explains a lot of what he does and says. Of course, that's not really helpful from a manager.
Sandie
Sandie
Admin and Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3