www.theclaretandbluearmy.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Site technical problems/suggestions

2 posters

Go down

Site technical problems/suggestions Empty Site technical problems/suggestions

Post by GadgetMan Fri Aug 21, 2015 12:47 pm

We don't envisage many problems, however if the Tech Gremlins do occur, please post in here and let us know so we can sort it out asap!!

Likewise if you have any suggestions to develop the site further and enhance the experience or any particular feature you'd like, tell us and we'll see what we can do Site technical problems/suggestions 4288271622

Last edited by GadgetMan on Fri Aug 28, 2015 11:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
GadgetMan
GadgetMan
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Back to top Go down

Site technical problems/suggestions Empty Re: Site technical problems/suggestions

Post by gdav Fri Aug 21, 2015 9:17 pm

Alright guys congrats on the new forum. Just a couple of things what is the points score under the post number??
Also forum looks good but the forum home page is a bit confusing didn't really no where to click when on iOS. Its all just a bit busy with lots of moderator info etc.
Anyway that's my opening moan out the way but otherwise site looks good.
gdav
gdav
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Site technical problems/suggestions Empty Re: Site technical problems/suggestions

Post by GadgetMan Fri Aug 21, 2015 9:22 pm

gdav wrote:Alright guys congrats on the new forum. Just a couple of things what is the points score under the post number??
Also forum looks good but the forum home page is a bit confusing didn't really no where to click when on iOS. Its all just a bit busy with lots of moderator info etc.

Hi gdav! The points relate to posts and likes received and is also linked to reputation, which is also based on similar things, like topics started, polls etc! Largely irrelevant in the bigger scheme of things, just a bit of harmless fun.

I'll take another look at the site on my ipad, it could be that moderator and Admin and Moderator are visable, so it looks 'busy' as you say. I can hide moderator as VB, Kimbo and I are all Admin/Mods. I'll take a look, 'moan' noted Very Happy
GadgetMan
GadgetMan
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Back to top Go down

Post by GadgetMan Fri Aug 21, 2015 9:24 pm

gdav wrote:Alright guys congrats on the new forum. Just a couple of things what is the points score under the post number??

Should only now see Admin and Moderator and not a further Moderator tag, cheers for pointing it out mate Site technical problems/suggestions 4288271622
GadgetMan
GadgetMan
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Back to top Go down

Post by gdav Fri Aug 21, 2015 9:28 pm

Ok cool moan over. Very Happy
gdav
gdav
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post by GadgetMan Fri Aug 21, 2015 9:29 pm

gdav wrote:Ok cool moan over. Very Happy

We always need the odd moan to keep us on our toes haha!
GadgetMan
GadgetMan
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Back to top Go down

Post by GadgetMan Fri Aug 28, 2015 11:00 pm

Thought I'd bump this (I may sticky it) just so you can add any problems you're experiencing, or if you have any suggestions regarding the site, be it aesthetic or functionality, feel free to add it in here.
GadgetMan
GadgetMan
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Back to top Go down

Post by GadgetMan Mon Aug 31, 2015 3:38 pm

Just a quick note. They'll be some site maintenance by our hosts on 31st August, fear not though it's due to take place between 1am and 5am so we should mostly be sleeping whilst it's taking place.

During these hours the site MAY be affected. Apologies for any inconvenience caused.
GadgetMan
GadgetMan
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down