www.theclaretandbluearmy.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dr. Tony Xia.

+7
Ivan Kraschinsky
Mr Natterjack
Jim Villan
South London Villan
Villa1345
lukevilla
GadgetMan
11 posters

Page 20 of 23 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21, 22, 23  Next

Go down

Dr. Tony Xia. - Page 20 Empty Re: Dr. Tony Xia.

Post by villabromsgrove Sat Oct 01, 2016 8:16 pm

Dr T has to ask himself whether he's seen anything to convince him that RDM can get Villa promoted. He doesn't need to look beyond promotion at the moment because that is an absolute necessity in the first part of his grand plan for Villa.

The answer is clearly a resounding 'NO'. In fact every indication is that we are more likely to be in relegation trouble due to the 'FACT' that we have played exactly a quarter of all our available games and we have one win .... repeat one win!
villabromsgrove
villabromsgrove
Admin and Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sandie Sat Oct 01, 2016 9:50 pm

The thing that gets to me is that we are regressing from the start of the season rather than improving.
Sandie
Sandie
Admin and Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Harte Sat Oct 01, 2016 11:02 pm

villabromsgrove wrote:....we have played exactly a quarter of all our available games and we have one win .... repeat one win!
That is just appalling form. It's as bad as any run of form we've had over the last six seasons of misery. I do hope the Dr. has been savvy enough to have a number of alternatives lined up.

Chris Harte
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post by villabromsgrove Sun Oct 02, 2016 1:32 am

I think we'll see what impact Dr T, Wyness and Round can have, by what they bring to the boardroom table in the next few days. If nothing positive happens we can probably write off this season.

There is no longer any argument about the failure of RDM and his coaches to carry out the remit that they were given by Dr T on their appointment. So all that remains to be decided is when the management team is changed, and who will be the new incoming team.

Leaving Clarke and Bond in charge can only be a temporary measure, because they are both culpable as they had plenty of opportunity to influence RDM's decisions, and have failed to do so.

I won't say the next couple of weeks is going to be interesting, because putting right a wrong is not the stuff of 'box office'. We need a surgical procedure that allows us to get back to full health as quickly as possible. I hope that it happens soon, and with the minimum of fuss and nonsense.
villabromsgrove
villabromsgrove
Admin and Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sandie Wed Oct 05, 2016 6:19 pm

Dr. Tony Xia. - Page 20 Villa_10
Sandie
Sandie
Admin and Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by villabromsgrove Thu Oct 06, 2016 6:04 pm

Sandie wrote:Dr. Tony Xia. - Page 20 Villa_10
Dr T is not phased by the hesitant start to his Villa Odyssey. He has a business plan and he will do his best to make it work successfully. I wouldn't be surprised if he can call on resources to deal with each eventuality. A lot of influential people in China would like to see a Chinese owned and funded world wide success story.
villabromsgrove
villabromsgrove
Admin and Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by villabromsgrove Fri Oct 14, 2016 1:47 pm

http://www.scmp.com/business/companies/article/2028176/aston-villa-owner-tony-xia-sets-his-sights-hollywood-studio?

It's good to have a bit more insight into our owner. This article is an interesting read.
villabromsgrove
villabromsgrove
Admin and Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sandie Fri Oct 14, 2016 2:26 pm

That's a very interesting piece, thanks for sharing. I'm getting the feeling that money isn't really an issue for now hence Tony seems to be spending money on getting things done quickly rather than organically.
Sandie
Sandie
Admin and Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by villabromsgrove Fri Oct 14, 2016 3:45 pm

Sandie wrote:That's a very interesting piece, thanks for sharing. I'm getting the feeling that money isn't really an issue for now hence Tony seems to be spending money on getting things done quickly rather than organically.
The way Dr T is investing in a number of ventures, suggests that he has backers. He won't admit it, but it looks like he could be a conduit for growing a Chinese financed investment organisation.
villabromsgrove
villabromsgrove
Admin and Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Jim Villan Sun Nov 06, 2016 1:47 am

After Tony's confirmation of the setup of a VP redevelopment group, it got me thinking and researching! Looking at the sheer scope of some of the specific urbanisation design projects that Tony's XWHO design company have been involved in and delivered, I think we can expect to be taken back by the finished plans for VP and the local area. I have seen some of the initial fans discussion and opinion and as you would expect in the main it is focused sole on the actual stadia etc. However as Steve Hollis eluded to the fact that Dr Tonys plans for Villa would be transformational not only for Villa but for the city of Birmingham. I think Dr Tony plans to buy Aston Park and incorporate the Villa park development into a bigger urban development project. He has already met with the council leader John Clancy and I believe he has already outlined his ambition plans/ intentions to the council leader and gained favour. I know that the sale of a public park would be contentious, however money speaks and the benefit of additional housing/apartments jobs and investment in local infrastructure/leisure.that this may bring would likely be enough justification to assuage any public opposition to the sale. Heres an insight into council sale of public parks in the UK.https://www.theguardian.com/public-leaders-network/2015/jun/26/who-runs-public-parks-danger-privatisation. This might take a couple of years of planning but I'm confident that when the plans are revealed I think they will be on a Grand Scale. and with that in mind it also gives us insight into Dr Tony's potential long term ownership plan for our club!
Jim Villan
Jim Villan
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post by Sandie Sun Nov 06, 2016 2:14 am

There was some suggestion in the early days that he was looking into building a Villa themepark/tourist attraction around the ground.

Let's be honest, the area of Aston can use some re-generation.
Sandie
Sandie
Admin and Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by villabromsgrove Sun Nov 06, 2016 1:01 pm

Jim Villan wrote:After Tony's confirmation of the setup of a VP redevelopment group, it got me thinking and researching! Looking at the sheer scope of some of the specific urbanisation design projects that Tony's XWHO design company have been involved in and delivered, I think we can expect to be taken back by the finished plans for VP and the local area. I have seen some of the initial fans discussion and opinion and as you would expect in the main it is focused sole on the actual stadia etc. However as Steve Hollis eluded to the fact that Dr Tonys plans for Villa would be transformational not only for Villa but for the city of Birmingham. I think Dr Tony plans to buy Aston Park and incorporate the Villa park development into a bigger urban development project. He has already met with the council leader John Clancy and I believe he has already outlined his ambition plans/ intentions to the council leader and gained favour. I know that the sale of a public park would be contentious, however money speaks and the benefit of additional housing/apartments jobs and investment in local infrastructure/leisure.that this may bring would likely be enough justification to assuage any public opposition to the sale. Heres an insight into council sale of public parks in the UK.https://www.theguardian.com/public-leaders-network/2015/jun/26/who-runs-public-parks-danger-privatisation.   This might take a couple of years of planning but I'm confident that when the plans are revealed I think they will be on a Grand Scale. and with that in mind it also gives us insight into Dr Tony's potential long term ownership plan for our club!
That's an exciting new angle Jim. I remember when Randy first talked about ground improvements, he talked to B'ham council about leasing or buying a piece of Aston Park.
It could be problematical, but if Dr T is willing and able to offer impressive enough B6 improvements then surprising things could happen.
villabromsgrove
villabromsgrove
Admin and Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by villabromsgrove Sun Nov 06, 2016 4:42 pm

Steve Bruce will be able to bring in his chosen players in January. There is no way that he wont be fully supported if Dr T is going to spend big on developing Villa Park. Infrastructure expenditure is only justified if we get back to the Premier League at the same time.
villabromsgrove
villabromsgrove
Admin and Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sandie Sun Nov 13, 2016 10:11 pm

Kind of related to the points about re-development but this has come up recently: http://www.birminghammail.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/aston-villa-set-launch-hs2-12168015

We'll lose roughly 10% of the training ground and suffer lots and lots of disruption as it is being built and also issues such as noise pollution etc during construction and afterwards. I wonder how much compensation we will stand to get, what it can be used for (ploughed into Xia's plans for re-development) and how severe an impact it will have on our facilities at BMH.
Sandie
Sandie
Admin and Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by villabromsgrove Thu Nov 17, 2016 7:48 pm

Sandie wrote:Kind of related to the points about re-development but this has come up recently: http://www.birminghammail.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/aston-villa-set-launch-hs2-12168015

We'll lose roughly 10% of the training ground and suffer lots and lots of disruption as it is being built and also issues such as noise pollution etc during construction and afterwards. I wonder how much compensation we will stand to get, what it can be used for (ploughed into Xia's plans for re-development) and how severe an impact it will have on our facilities at BMH.
I remember seeing a proposed route which took the line in front of the training ground across the ponds and pits area. If that is so then it's ground we can't use. Ground work would cause disruption, so maybe the local council can give us permission to extend backwards to compensate (depending on who owns the land between BMH and the canal).
villabromsgrove
villabromsgrove
Admin and Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 23 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21, 22, 23  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum