www.theclaretandbluearmy.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Do we still care anymore? .... Watford V Aston Villa

3 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Do we still care anymore? .... Watford V Aston Villa Empty Do we still care anymore? .... Watford V Aston Villa

Post by Sandie Wed Apr 27, 2016 1:03 am

Another weekend another game. Much like we have to fulfill our remaining fixtures I must be duty-bound to start a match thread. Are people still calling Watford newly promoted? Or are we just newly relegated?

They'll be on the beach so Black's boys might stand a chance and get one of those wins other teams seem to get.

I still think we'll lose, mind. 3-0 is my prediction.
Sandie
Sandie
Admin and Moderator

Back to top Go down

Do we still care anymore? .... Watford V Aston Villa Empty Re: Do we still care anymore? .... Watford V Aston Villa

Post by Sandie Sat Apr 30, 2016 1:54 am

It seems that peeps want to talk about anything other than this game. I can't blame you.

This is pretty much the team I would pick: http://www.birminghammail.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/eric-black-how-you-pick-11261071

Of course, we won't see anything of the sort.
Sandie
Sandie
Admin and Moderator

Back to top Go down

Do we still care anymore? .... Watford V Aston Villa Empty Re: Do we still care anymore? .... Watford V Aston Villa

Post by villabromsgrove Sat Apr 30, 2016 11:50 am

I think my disinterest is a safety valve against the moment Black's team is published for the Watford game. He's worried about how he's going to replace Richardson who he obviously values. He's got Richards and Clark returning from knocks, (gulp) will he have to plead with Okore to play if they're not ready?

Heaven forbid that he's forced into using those innocent young babes that he knows wont be ready to play until they're 30 year old has beens!

My blood pressure is starting to rise at the ignorance of the people who've continually mismanaged our squad. What's wrong with allowing our most talented players to kick a ball for real once in a while.

Adama Traore

Charles Gil

Jack Grealish

Jordan Veretout

Andre Green

Rushian Hepburn Murphy

Lyden, Toner ETC, ETC.

That Gestede guy has looked a handful in the ten minutes you allow him Eric .... have you noticed? Why not get some skill on the pitch get Adama and Green screaming down the wings, play 4-4-2 and aim crosses at Gestede and Ayew? It's worth a try .... it would be entertaining .... it couldn't be worse than the pile of sh*t you're serving up now Eric!

Rant over. This is why I've kept away from this thread. Very Happy
villabromsgrove
villabromsgrove
Admin and Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sandie Sat Apr 30, 2016 12:21 pm

Gestede hasn't been a success but none of our managers have played to his strengths. Get crosses into him!
Sandie
Sandie
Admin and Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by GadgetMan Sat Apr 30, 2016 12:30 pm

Good rant VB ha! Spot on Do we still care anymore? .... Watford V Aston Villa 4288271622

I'm going for more of the same selection wise and a 2-1 defeat. I'm numb to it now and not in the slightest bit bothered. It's all about next season for me results wise now.
GadgetMan
GadgetMan
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Back to top Go down

Post by Sandie Sat Apr 30, 2016 1:19 pm

From the Brum Mail:
Do we still care anymore? .... Watford V Aston Villa Black_10

Very Happy
Sandie
Sandie
Admin and Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by GadgetMan Sat Apr 30, 2016 1:44 pm

Brilliant haha! Just popped that up on the Twitter feed.

15 mins until team is announced........
GadgetMan
GadgetMan
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Back to top Go down

Post by Sandie Sat Apr 30, 2016 2:01 pm

Bunn, Hutton, Toner, Clark, Lescott, Cissokho, Bacuna, Westwood, Gana, Ayew, Gestede

Back five?
Sandie
Sandie
Admin and Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sandie Sat Apr 30, 2016 2:02 pm

Good to see Toner start anyway.
Sandie
Sandie
Admin and Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by GadgetMan Sat Apr 30, 2016 2:20 pm

Do we still care anymore? .... Watford V Aston Villa 75c1b010

Not sure if this is the formation, but it's what the BBC are saying?
GadgetMan
GadgetMan
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Back to top Go down

Post by villabromsgrove Sat Apr 30, 2016 2:36 pm

We're playing two strikers, so Adama Traore would be far more effective as a service provider than Hutton or Bacuna. Why do we only do half a job when it comes to trying to score goals?
villabromsgrove
villabromsgrove
Admin and Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by GadgetMan Sat Apr 30, 2016 2:38 pm

villabromsgrove wrote:We're playing two strikers, so Adama Traore would be far more effective as a service provider than Hutton or Bacuna. Why do we only do half a job when it comes to trying to score goals?

Because it's compulsory that any manager this season has to try to not lose, but lose anyway. Traore is another who has fallen out with Black, so he won't feature again this season. Black has fallen out with quite a few people (fans included) Maybe he should listen to his wife more often.
GadgetMan
GadgetMan
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Back to top Go down

Post by villabromsgrove Sat Apr 30, 2016 2:59 pm

GadgetMan wrote:
villabromsgrove wrote:We're playing two strikers, so Adama Traore would be far more effective as a service provider than Hutton or Bacuna. Why do we only do half a job when it comes to trying to score goals?

Because it's compulsory that any manager this season has to try to not lose, but lose anyway. Traore is another who has fallen out with Black, so he won't feature again this season. Black has fallen out with quite a few people (fans included) Maybe he should listen to his wife more often.
He might have fallen out with her! Do we still care anymore? .... Watford V Aston Villa 3640643743
villabromsgrove
villabromsgrove
Admin and Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by villabromsgrove Sat Apr 30, 2016 3:08 pm

"Too easy for Watford" according to the Sky text commentator.
villabromsgrove
villabromsgrove
Admin and Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sandie Sat Apr 30, 2016 3:12 pm

Not really surprising. We make it too easy for the opposition each and every weekend.
Sandie
Sandie
Admin and Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next