www.theclaretandbluearmy.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bristol City V Aston Villa: Saturday 27th August 15:00

+2
Jim Villan
Sandie
6 posters

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Predictions for the game against Bristol City

Bristol City V Aston Villa: Saturday 27th August 15:00 - Page 2 I_vote_lcap100%Bristol City V Aston Villa: Saturday 27th August 15:00 - Page 2 Empty 100% 
[ 5 ]
Bristol City V Aston Villa: Saturday 27th August 15:00 - Page 2 I_vote_lcap0%Bristol City V Aston Villa: Saturday 27th August 15:00 - Page 2 Empty 0% 
[ 0 ]
Bristol City V Aston Villa: Saturday 27th August 15:00 - Page 2 I_vote_lcap0%Bristol City V Aston Villa: Saturday 27th August 15:00 - Page 2 Empty 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 5

Bristol City V Aston Villa: Saturday 27th August 15:00 - Page 2 Empty Re: Bristol City V Aston Villa: Saturday 27th August 15:00

Post by Ivan Kraschinsky Fri Aug 26, 2016 4:35 pm

villabromsgrove wrote:I'm gradually falling back in love with Aston Villa. I'm excited about renewing that connection tomorrow when we play Bristol City. I really couldn't care less about AVFC for the last two thirds of last season, which hurt me a lot.

I now love Villa almost as much as I love Marion Cotillard .... but that's another story. Embarassed

Win,loose or draw will generate the exact same emotional response for me. Absolute zero. Gonna take a long time for me to get back that feeling for Villa i once had. It will come back though give a looong time.

Ivan Kraschinsky
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Bristol City V Aston Villa: Saturday 27th August 15:00 - Page 2 Empty Re: Bristol City V Aston Villa: Saturday 27th August 15:00

Post by South London Villan Fri Aug 26, 2016 5:07 pm

I haven't seen much of Bristol City but we look a lot sounder defensively, my concerns are still scoring and creating chances. I am sorry but Ayew doesn't convince me. He has the ability but I don't think he is team player, Mac needs someone alongside opening up spaces & I do not think Ayew has the intelligence to do that
South London Villan
South London Villan
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post by villabromsgrove Fri Aug 26, 2016 5:09 pm

I've just clicked onto a Birmingham Mail story about training before tomorrow's match, only to be greeted with the caption "this video will start in 65 (repeat 65) seconds"!!!!!! Which translate into "After we've made a sack full of money out of irrelevant adverts"!!!!!!

This is a lesson in how to completely sell your soul to the God "advertising".

'News Now' needs to get rid of these money making click baiting pariahs masquerading as "news".
villabromsgrove
villabromsgrove
Admin and Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by villabromsgrove Fri Aug 26, 2016 5:12 pm

South London Villan wrote:I haven't seen much of Bristol City but we look a lot sounder defensively, my concerns are still scoring and creating chances. I am sorry but Ayew doesn't  convince me. He has the ability but I don't think he is team player,  Mac needs someone alongside opening up spaces & I do not think Ayew has the intelligence to do that
You've hit the nail on the head SLV, Ayew is definitely not a team player. However, he's a damned good footballer, and we now appear to have some good coaches. If they can knock some "team" ethic into him he could be a match winner.
villabromsgrove
villabromsgrove
Admin and Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by villabromsgrove Fri Aug 26, 2016 5:17 pm

Ivan Kraschinsky wrote:
villabromsgrove wrote:I'm gradually falling back in love with Aston Villa. I'm excited about renewing that connection tomorrow when we play Bristol City. I really couldn't care less about AVFC for the last two thirds of last season, which hurt me a lot.

I now love Villa almost as much as I love Marion Cotillard .... but that's another story. Embarassed

Win,loose or draw will generate the exact same emotional response for me. Absolute zero. Gonna take a long time for me to get back that feeling for Villa i once had. It will come back though give a looong time.
That's a shame Ivan, can you not see any improvement in things at Villa?
villabromsgrove
villabromsgrove
Admin and Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sandie Fri Aug 26, 2016 6:05 pm

Ivan Kraschinsky wrote:

I have a similar, but somewhat different manifestation of, that feeling. I still love my club, still have the feeling me drawing me to drag my arse down to Birmingham to watch my first game this season. However, the last few seasons have meant that they've just stopped hurting me. I kind of expect it and just shrug my shoulders. I think we're getting better but we've not pulled up trees yet.
Sandie
Sandie
Admin and Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Ivan Kraschinsky Fri Aug 26, 2016 7:28 pm

Sandie wrote:
Ivan Kraschinsky wrote:

I have a similar, but somewhat different manifestation of, that feeling. I still love my club, still have the feeling me drawing me to drag my arse down to Birmingham to watch my first game this season. However, the last few seasons have meant that they've just stopped hurting me. I kind of expect it and just shrug my shoulders. I think we're getting better but we've not pulled up trees yet.

Its like the wife cheating on you but being willing to stick with it due to the vows you made to god. The love is still there but the trust will take years to gain back.

Ivan Kraschinsky
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post by Ivan Kraschinsky Fri Aug 26, 2016 7:33 pm

Improvement compaired to what or when?? We are half way down the old second division. Ive never seen worse and have not seen proof of any improvement on the pitch at all. Plus get rid of Ayew quick as i do agree he is not a team player.

Ivan Kraschinsky
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post by Sandie Fri Aug 26, 2016 10:18 pm

Burton have got their second win of the season and are now above us. BURTON.
Sandie
Sandie
Admin and Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Ivan Kraschinsky Sat Aug 27, 2016 12:06 am

Sandie wrote:Burton have got their second win of the season and are now above us. BURTON.

Says it all really. After a good talking to myself i AM going to enjoy this season wether Beneath Burton or not. Wink

Ivan Kraschinsky
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post by Jim Villan Sat Aug 27, 2016 8:40 am

Hoping we can take our chances today and cut out the mistakes, will be interesting to see what impact Jedi has on the side, personally I think he will have a massive effect and will help us keep a grip on teams rather than being overrun a times. LETS GO GET THREE POINTS TODAY LADS!!!
Jim Villan
Jim Villan
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post by Jim Villan Sat Aug 27, 2016 9:43 am

First time since the Mon era that I've woke up on a Saturday with genuine belief that we will get 3 points!! UTV Bristol City V Aston Villa: Saturday 27th August 15:00 - Page 2 2970206570
Jim Villan
Jim Villan
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Harte Sat Aug 27, 2016 9:57 am

Jim Villan wrote:First time since the Mon era that I've woke up on a Saturday with genuine belief that we will get 3 points!! UTV Bristol City V Aston Villa: Saturday 27th August 15:00 - Page 2 2970206570
Yes, this.

Chris Harte
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post by villabromsgrove Sat Aug 27, 2016 10:26 am

Bristol City's boss gives the impression that they are a little bit in awe of being in the Championship at the moment. He may be playing mind games, but it's up to Villa to turn up at Ashton Gate and show some determination and class, to ram home the difference.

Bristol City V Aston Villa: Saturday 27th August 15:00 - Page 2 205019816 UP THE VILLA !!!!!! Bristol City V Aston Villa: Saturday 27th August 15:00 - Page 2 205019816
villabromsgrove
villabromsgrove
Admin and Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sandie Sat Aug 27, 2016 11:31 am

I think we're in awe of it too, to be honest. Bristol are above us after all. That said, I think today might be the day that we start to become more convincing. We've played good teams and in form teams so far.
Sandie
Sandie
Admin and Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next