www.theclaretandbluearmy.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where will we finish this season?

+3
GadgetMan
South London Villan
Sandie
7 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Where will we finish this season? - Page 2 Empty Re: Where will we finish this season?

Post by Sandie Sun Sep 06, 2015 6:17 pm

I agree with those saying that there's a lot of quality in the league this season. I think there will be four or five clubs near the bottom who will get cut adrift in the relegation battle as the season progresses. I don't see us as one obviously, we'll be in the train of clubs above that who won't be involved in that battle.

I think the joker in our pack compared is that we've Sherwood for the whole season rather than Lambert. Obviously Sherwood is difficult to assess and I know some of the guys on here have question marks over him hence why I see him as a joker rather than a ace, but if he proves to be a good manager that as well as the new players will be telling in our final performance.
Sandie
Sandie
Admin and Moderator

Back to top Go down

Where will we finish this season? - Page 2 Empty Re: Where will we finish this season?

Post by villabromsgrove Mon Sep 07, 2015 12:53 pm

Reading Mr. Natterjack's excellent and totally logical post has put into perspective the size of our task this season. We have to start collecting points straight away against both Leicester and the Baggies. There will be no easy matches now that we missed out against a really poor Sunderland.
villabromsgrove
villabromsgrove
Admin and Moderator

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2