www.theclaretandbluearmy.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where will villa and the rest be at end of season?

5 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Where will villa and the rest be at end of season? Empty Where will villa and the rest be at end of season?

Post by Ivan Kraschinsky Sun Aug 21, 2016 12:49 pm

So after handful of games anyone care to guess the 2 automatic and tbe 4 playoff teams??

Ivan Kraschinsky
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Where will villa and the rest be at end of season? Empty Re: Where will villa and the rest be at end of season?

Post by villabromsgrove Sun Aug 21, 2016 1:32 pm

I'll have a think about this before I post. At the moment Newcastle are probably still Championship title favourites, but the rest of the top six are going to be tight. Our current team could well miss out on the play offs, but our Sept 2nd team may be visibly stronger.
villabromsgrove
villabromsgrove
Admin and Moderator

Back to top Go down

Where will villa and the rest be at end of season? Empty Re: Where will villa and the rest be at end of season?

Post by Sandie Sun Aug 21, 2016 3:22 pm

I think we will at least make the play-offs. We've played four league games so far. Two away against a couple of the league's better teams, one at home against a team who have had a hot start and another at home against a team who, in all likelihood, will be in the lower reaches. That's probably a fairly difficult start and considering that we will be improving our squad we can only get better.

Difficult to predict who will be in the top six. There's always a surprise package and a team who have a late charge to make the playoffs.
Sandie
Sandie
Admin and Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Ivan Kraschinsky Sun Aug 21, 2016 4:01 pm

Sandie wrote:I think we will at least make the play-offs. We've played four league games so far. Two away against a couple of the league's better teams, one at home against a team who have had a hot start and another at home against a team who, in all likelihood, will be in the lower reaches. That's probably a fairly difficult start and considering that we will be improving our squad we can only get better.
Difficult to predict who will be in the top six. There's always a surprise package and a team who have a late charge to make the playoffs.  
True very hard to tell from games played so far. VB is right to hold off his thoughts regarding this until we see who we get in.

Ivan Kraschinsky
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post by Ivan Kraschinsky Sun Aug 21, 2016 4:06 pm

Balls to it it ima guess anyway.....1. Norwich
2.Newcastle
3.QPR
4.shef wed
5.Brighton
6.Villa

Ivan Kraschinsky
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post by villabromsgrove Mon Aug 22, 2016 8:11 pm

I'm feeling optimistic today Ivan, so I'll put us firmly in the playoffs with a trip to Wembley on the cards. Where will villa and the rest be at end of season? 4288271622
villabromsgrove
villabromsgrove
Admin and Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Harte Mon Aug 22, 2016 8:43 pm

I've got two balls and neither of them are crystal.

I'm just along for the ride and hoping it all ends positively.

Chris Harte
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post by Ivan Kraschinsky Mon Aug 22, 2016 11:43 pm

Chris Harte wrote:I've got two balls and neither of them are crystal.

I'm just along for the ride and hoping it all ends positively.
Hahaha damn it no mystic meg then.

Ivan Kraschinsky
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post by Sandie Tue Aug 23, 2016 12:53 am

Having thought about it my prediction would be:

1. Newcastle
2. Brighton
3. Villa
4. Norwich
5. Wolves
6. QPR.

Also, if you're looking for more bad predictions Man United will (unfortunately) win the Premier League with West Brom, Sunderland and Hull being relegated. I'll obviously have a totally different opinion next week.
Sandie
Sandie
Admin and Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by villabromsgrove Tue Aug 23, 2016 10:04 am

If we can make at least two more cracking signings it could improve us considerably. We'll have a clearer picture of our chances in nine days time.

Where will villa and the rest be at end of season? 205019816
villabromsgrove
villabromsgrove
Admin and Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Ivan Kraschinsky Tue Aug 23, 2016 12:16 pm

Sandie wrote:Having thought about it my prediction would be:

1. Newcastle
2. Brighton
3. Villa
4. Norwich
5. Wolves
6. QPR.

Also, if you're looking for more bad predictions Man United will (unfortunately) win the Premier League with West Brom, Sunderland and Hull being relegated. I'll obviously have a totally different opinion next week.
Quite similar then. I just get the feeling 6th is going to be us at full throttle. 7th would be a killer just imagine that

Ivan Kraschinsky
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post by villabromsgrove Tue Aug 23, 2016 2:30 pm

We have five points from four games. As things stand we would have to improve to get seventh! Hopefully we can climb to another level when the transfer window closes.
villabromsgrove
villabromsgrove
Admin and Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Ivan Kraschinsky Wed Aug 24, 2016 10:38 am

villabromsgrove wrote:We have five points from four games. As things stand we would have to improve to get seventh! Hopefully we can climb to another level when the transfer window closes.

I think with yesterdays signing and no more hutton hopefully 6th is just about possible.

On a different note im sad about Gabby and the fact his villa days are over. We may not even sell him he may just have to hang around in the same way many have. VB we watched him from a kid and he was always my favorate player. I still find it hard to join in on any Gabby bashing but i do realise his days are over. I would like to see a taxidermist or somthing turn him into a statue and stick him in some corner of Villa park...does he have our all time highest goal record or somthing?or was that just youth level. He must be close. Very sad imo.

Ivan Kraschinsky
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post by Sandie Wed Aug 24, 2016 12:25 pm

He's our top scorer in the premier league. The idea of having him stuffed might appeal. Would we have to keep paying him?

I know it sounds like I have a massive downer on Gabby but like many others I used to love him too.
Sandie
Sandie
Admin and Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Ivan Kraschinsky Wed Aug 24, 2016 1:11 pm

Sandie wrote:He's our top scorer in the premier league. The idea of having him stuffed might appeal. Would we have to keep paying him?

I know it sounds like I have a massive downer on Gabby but like many others I used to love him too.

Hahaha stuff his body full of yen and stick him in the car park with him posing in some super strike pose....

Ivan Kraschinsky
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next