www.theclaretandbluearmy.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where will villa and the rest be at end of season?

5 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Where will villa and the rest be at end of season? - Page 2 Empty Re: Where will villa and the rest be at end of season?

Post by villabromsgrove Sat Aug 27, 2016 10:55 am

If we win today then we're definitely looking at top half. Not a great prediction, but a hell of a lot better than previously.
villabromsgrove
villabromsgrove
Admin and Moderator

Back to top Go down

Where will villa and the rest be at end of season? - Page 2 Empty Re: Where will villa and the rest be at end of season?

Post by Villa lion Mon Aug 29, 2016 6:53 pm

I believe we will be promoted - this team will gel and I've seen little to worry about in this league .

Villa lion
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post by Ivan Kraschinsky Mon Aug 29, 2016 8:10 pm

Villa lion wrote:I believe we will be promoted - this team will gel and I've seen little to worry about in this league .
?????. Is this a joke? If it is or isnt cheers anyway as i havnt laught so much all day Very Happy

Ivan Kraschinsky
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post by Villa lion Mon Aug 29, 2016 8:26 pm

No joke mate - the side will get better and there's nobody to fear in this league - we've had some bad luck and made bad errors too but with 41 games to go I'd very much fancy us to get up .
Beat forest and Brentford at home and things wiLl be much brighter and In the top 6 - people are quick to panic .
We have the nucleus of a good team and a couple more signings will bode well - I've seen it before in our last promotion year - lots of changes ins and outs and a poor start but when things settle we will be fine

Villa lion
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post by Ivan Kraschinsky Mon Aug 29, 2016 9:22 pm

Villa lion wrote:No joke mate - the side will get better and there's nobody to fear in this league - we've had some bad luck and made bad errors too but with 41 games to go I'd very much fancy us to get up .
Beat forest and Brentford at home and things wiLl be much brighter and In the top 6 - people are quick to panic .
We have the nucleus of a good team and a couple more signings will bode well - I've seen it before in our last promotion year - lots of changes ins and outs and a poor start but when things settle we will be fine

Thats cool to hear your positivity. I do agree if we win them 2 games things will look more rosy. But dont you worry Villa Lion that we need more players in before end of wed?

Ivan Kraschinsky
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2