www.theclaretandbluearmy.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Southampton V Aston Villa: Saturday 5th December at 3PM

3 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

What will happen at St. Mary's?

Southampton V Aston Villa: Saturday 5th December at 3PM - Page 4 I_vote_lcap0%Southampton V Aston Villa: Saturday 5th December at 3PM - Page 4 Empty 0% 
[ 0 ]
Southampton V Aston Villa: Saturday 5th December at 3PM - Page 4 I_vote_lcap0%Southampton V Aston Villa: Saturday 5th December at 3PM - Page 4 Empty 0% 
[ 0 ]
Southampton V Aston Villa: Saturday 5th December at 3PM - Page 4 I_vote_lcap100%Southampton V Aston Villa: Saturday 5th December at 3PM - Page 4 Empty 100% 
[ 3 ]

Total Votes : 3

Poll closed

Southampton V Aston Villa: Saturday 5th December at 3PM - Page 4 Empty Re: Southampton V Aston Villa: Saturday 5th December at 3PM

Post by Sandie Sat Dec 05, 2015 5:52 pm

In fairness, he supposedly chose Lescott, Richards and Gestede so think he should be part of the problem there.
Sandie
Sandie
Admin and Moderator

Back to top Go down

Southampton V Aston Villa: Saturday 5th December at 3PM - Page 4 Empty Re: Southampton V Aston Villa: Saturday 5th December at 3PM

Post by villabromsgrove Sat Dec 05, 2015 6:00 pm

Sandie wrote:In fairness, he supposedly chose Lescott, Richards and Gestede so think he should be part of the problem there.
But then he probably wanted to bring in Adebayor as well and play route one football. Ball in the box head height at the first opportunity. It would have been awful to watch, but then I suppose we're used to that! I would rather have what we've got now, as long as Garde shows signs of being able to integrate our more technical players. I'm starting to worry that he doesn't mean to do that.
villabromsgrove
villabromsgrove
Admin and Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sandie Sat Dec 05, 2015 6:20 pm

I think part of our problem (and I know you've made the same point on here) is that the players we signed came as a result of two different strategies and there was no thought given to how they would be integrated together. It's that which has left us with the kind of mess we have now. Not saying I'd be happier if Sherwood had free reign as he's a shocking manager and the players he chose weren't very good. But if we had a better manager then he might have made a transfer strategy that was less of a dog's dinner.
Sandie
Sandie
Admin and Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by villabromsgrove Sat Dec 05, 2015 6:28 pm

Sandie wrote:I think part of our problem (and I know you've made the same point on here) is that the players we signed came as a result of two different strategies and there was no thought given to how they would be integrated together. It's that which has left us with the kind of mess we have now. Not saying I'd be happier if Sherwood had free reign as he's a shocking manager and the players he chose weren't very good. But if we had a better manager then he might have made a transfer strategy that was less of a dog's dinner.
That's a good point. The two different and opposed buying agendas, cocked us up big time.
villabromsgrove
villabromsgrove
Admin and Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4