www.theclaretandbluearmy.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Norwich V Aston Villa: Monday 28th December at 3PM

3 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

What will happen on Monday?

Norwich V Aston Villa: Monday 28th December at 3PM - Page 2 I_vote_lcap67%Norwich V Aston Villa: Monday 28th December at 3PM - Page 2 Empty 67% 
[ 2 ]
Norwich V Aston Villa: Monday 28th December at 3PM - Page 2 I_vote_lcap33%Norwich V Aston Villa: Monday 28th December at 3PM - Page 2 Empty 33% 
[ 1 ]
Norwich V Aston Villa: Monday 28th December at 3PM - Page 2 I_vote_lcap0%Norwich V Aston Villa: Monday 28th December at 3PM - Page 2 Empty 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 3

Poll closed

Norwich V Aston Villa: Monday 28th December at 3PM - Page 2 Empty Re: Norwich V Aston Villa: Monday 28th December at 3PM

Post by villabromsgrove Tue Dec 29, 2015 1:14 pm

Sandie wrote:And the tactical change is...

Richardson back in the team!
Norwich V Aston Villa: Monday 28th December at 3PM - Page 2 Cxuvou10

Great. He's also changed the centre halves (back to the pairing we were poor with) and brought back Sinclair. Hope it works out as I'm far from convinced this is a step in the right direction.

I'm still angry over this team selection. How (why?) did he get it so wrong, and then why did it take him so long to change it?

You could have put that bench on the pitch with a few more of our 'kids' and it would have played better.
villabromsgrove
villabromsgrove
Admin and Moderator

Back to top Go down

Norwich V Aston Villa: Monday 28th December at 3PM - Page 2 Empty Re: Norwich V Aston Villa: Monday 28th December at 3PM

Post by Sandie Tue Dec 29, 2015 3:42 pm

I think injuries and tired legs were the justification for it but we have absolutely no strength in depth and there are a number of players who can't get into the team whatever they do because of the manager and his opinions. This means we can't really afford to have to rest players or suffer suspensions and injuries.
Sandie
Sandie
Admin and Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by villabromsgrove Tue Dec 29, 2015 3:48 pm

Sandie wrote:I think injuries and tired legs were the justification for it but we have absolutely no strength in depth and there are a number of players who can't get into the team whatever they do because of the manager and his opinions. This means we can't really afford to have to rest players or suffer suspensions and injuries.
I still honestly believe that we could have put out a team that would have really caused Norwich problems and challenged for the three points. We may still have lost, but at least we would have given ourselves a fighting chance.
villabromsgrove
villabromsgrove
Admin and Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2