www.theclaretandbluearmy.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Transfer Deadline Day!!

4 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Transfer Deadline Day!!  Empty Transfer Deadline Day!!

Post by Jim Villan Wed Aug 31, 2016 4:27 am

It promises to be an eventful deadline day for Villa fans this time, what will we see? look into my crystal ball................................................................................................................................................................................................................................ turn on sky sports news in the morning to see DR tony arriving in Birmingham airport dressed as a deadline day dildo, in a yellow tie, Sky interviews on the hour throughout th morning, with Dr Tony hanging out of his car window at the entrance of BMH, harry Style (Redknapp not Harry Styles)

@ 3:00 pm Dr Tony declares that a move for our World class Centre forward is back on!!!

@ 6:00pm the doctor announces that the player in question is incoming!!!!

@ 7.30pm Keith Wyness declares on his twitter that they have had to send out for reinforcements to aid admin efforts as they work through the evening hours.

@ 7:50  Domino's pizza Man arrives, 2 men follow closely behind Sky Sources understand the men are from Balti 2000 (on the Tamworth road and the China Dong on boleidge street.

@ 7.55 Sky sports news announce that Villa have had to pay an extra £2.50  Delivery Surcharge for being outside of the listed Postcodes for delivery.

@ 8:00pm Sky sports breaking news, show Jordan Bowery getting out of a Helicopter

@ 10:00pm sky announce that  the deal is OFF as pound land had come in underneath our noses and offered Jordan more competitive personal terms, sky sources understand that pound land were rumoured to have thrown in a free pick a pix once a week!  

@ 1:30 am sky Sports exclusive pictures emerge of Paddy Riley handcuffed to the bull outside the bullring with his Deadline Day for Dummies handbook, stuffed into his mouth and his p45 sticking out the back of his pants!!

@ 3:30 pm pictures emerge of Dr Tony & Wyness slumped on the road outside pitstop chicken on Broad street, after an alcohol and hippy crack fuelled binge, DR Tony is still dressed as a deadlined day dildo, albeit he is now wearing his yellow tie around his head in the style of Rambo and with number 9 inscribed in permanent marker on his back).
Jim Villan
Jim Villan
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Transfer Deadline Day!!  Empty Re: Transfer Deadline Day!!

Post by villabromsgrove Wed Aug 31, 2016 10:35 am

This has set me up in a happy frame of mind for deadline day Jim. I'm chuckling and swigging coffee even as I type. Whatever happens now your post has put an image in my mind which I'll treasure. Transfer Deadline Day!!  4288271622

Transfer Deadline Day!!  3640643743 Transfer Deadline Day!!  205019816 Wine! Transfer Deadline Day!!  3632990290
villabromsgrove
villabromsgrove
Admin and Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by villabromsgrove Wed Aug 31, 2016 10:48 am

The story about Adama Traore going to Middlesbrough is a depressing one. We have never given the lad a chance, and yet in his brief appearances we've seen some scintillating cameos.

It's not just the players at Villa who need to man up. The management need to grow a collective pair and give real talent a chance.

villabromsgrove
villabromsgrove
Admin and Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by villabromsgrove Wed Aug 31, 2016 10:49 am

That happy frame of mind didn't last long! Transfer Deadline Day!!  3640643743
villabromsgrove
villabromsgrove
Admin and Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Jim Villan Wed Aug 31, 2016 10:56 am

Transfer Deadline Day!!  3640643743 Transfer Deadline Day!!  1777581109 Transfer Deadline Day!!  3899152908 So who are we going to get today. Adomah will be an important part of the jigsaw for me, so im going to say that this will happen. I would also be getting a keeper in on loan if we can.
Jim Villan
Jim Villan
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post by villabromsgrove Wed Aug 31, 2016 11:10 am

What we need .... An experienced keeper, we need a winger if Traore leaves, we also need CB cover if Richards goes, and LB cover for Cissokho so that Amavi can share the left midfield position with Grealish.

Ideally I'd like to have the option during 90 minutes of RW Traore/Adomah and LW Grealish/Amavi. That would give defenders a headache over a full match, with a combination of Gestede/McCormack/Ayew/Kodjia in the middle attacking some decent supply for a change.

What we'll get .... A right winger (Adomah?) and possibly a utility defender on loan.
villabromsgrove
villabromsgrove
Admin and Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sandie Wed Aug 31, 2016 12:25 pm

Great post, JV.

Today I'm expecting to see a winger (most likely Adomah) come in and see a few more of the unwanted ones leaving. Richards is being linked to West Ham and whilst I don't rate him that means we will be down to three first team centre halves? That's not a lot of cover.
Sandie
Sandie
Admin and Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by South London Villan Wed Aug 31, 2016 12:36 pm

Our trend of collapsing in the second half after dominating the first half, missing alot of chances, is indicative of the midfield being over run & attacking players not tracking back or being effective in their tracking back.

Adama does not give me the impression he would be the best at tracking back, Ayew certainly leaves the left back exposed on too many occasions & Jack runs out of steam.

Is Adomah the answer, I don't know. The forward options with the African Cup of Nations in January concerns many, RDM is no doubt watching alot of DVD's and reading scouting reports.

Having said that, it has been one hell of a Transfer Window, and we still have 10.5 hrs to go!
South London Villan
South London Villan
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post by Sandie Wed Aug 31, 2016 12:51 pm

Doctor Tweeting that an attacking midfielder will be announced "very soon".

Adomah or A. Surprise?
Sandie
Sandie
Admin and Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by South London Villan Wed Aug 31, 2016 12:59 pm

Jose Enrique without a club?

Left back, experience.

Dr T has dismissed certain players linked with us hinting at attitude problems, I wonder if those dismissals might still be relevant at 21:30hrs and Morrison signs.
South London Villan
South London Villan
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post by Sandie Wed Aug 31, 2016 1:09 pm

Adomah confirmed by the Doctor (but not the official channels):
Transfer Deadline Day!!  Crl7b210

Welcome to the Villa Albert!

I'd not be surprised if that's our last arrival.
Sandie
Sandie
Admin and Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Jim Villan Wed Aug 31, 2016 1:12 pm

Adomah please. I for one would not be disappointing to see Traore leave, I think we will be uograding with Adomah. I don't think RDM would be letting Traore walk away just on the basis that he has iterated a desire to leave, I know our managers have been diabolically poor over the last year, but I just get the feeling that Traore has an attitude problem. Yes adama looked like he had the world at his feet when he came to Villa but it takes determination and commitment to go with talent and it is clear he hasn't got these two things for me, otherwise RDM would have centralised him to his plans and developed him as a player. Adomah on the other is an experienced proven winger who can contribute defensively and isn't injury prone !!!he will hopefully guarantee a solid contribution this season, the most important of seasons for us. Not a year for giving non committal youngsters a chance to grow personally as players. The penny has dropped with Grealish this year, he knows its make or break, mercenaries such as Traore will never care so were better off without imo.
Jim Villan
Jim Villan
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post by Jim Villan Wed Aug 31, 2016 1:14 pm

Get in This is an important signing for us!!! Yessssssssss we have a proper winger at the Villa again thank god for that!!!!
Jim Villan
Jim Villan
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post by villabromsgrove Wed Aug 31, 2016 1:18 pm

At least we know we have an actual right winger with Adomah coming in. He has to be first choice and he has to play every week so that we can at last get some structured width in the side. One injury though and we're back to square with Traore leaving. Bacuna is not adequate RW cover.

Welcome Al.
villabromsgrove
villabromsgrove
Admin and Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sandie Wed Aug 31, 2016 1:20 pm

Jim Villan wrote:Adomah please. I for one would not be disappointing to see Traore leave, I think we will be uograding with Adomah. I don't think RDM would be letting Traore walk away just on the basis that he has iterated a desire to leave, I know our managers have been diabolically poor over the last year, but I just get the feeling that Traore has an attitude problem. Yes adama looked like he had the world at his feet when he came to Villa but it takes determination and commitment to go with talent and it is clear he hasn't got these two things for me, otherwise RDM would have centralised him to his plans and developed him as a player. Adomah on the other is an experienced proven winger who can contribute defensively and isn't injury prone !!!he will hopefully guarantee a solid contribution this season, the most important of seasons for us. Not a year for giving non committal youngsters a chance to grow personally as players. The penny has dropped with Grealish this year, he knows its make or break, mercenaries such as Traore will never care so were better off without imo.

Spot on, Jim. Let's see how Traore gets on at Boro should that move come off but I won't be expecting much from him.
Sandie
Sandie
Admin and Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next