www.theclaretandbluearmy.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chelsea V Aston Villa: Saturday 17th October at 3PM

5 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

What will happen against Chelsea?

Chelsea V Aston Villa: Saturday 17th October at 3PM - Page 3 I_vote_lcap20%Chelsea V Aston Villa: Saturday 17th October at 3PM - Page 3 Empty 20% 
[ 1 ]
Chelsea V Aston Villa: Saturday 17th October at 3PM - Page 3 I_vote_lcap0%Chelsea V Aston Villa: Saturday 17th October at 3PM - Page 3 Empty 0% 
[ 0 ]
Chelsea V Aston Villa: Saturday 17th October at 3PM - Page 3 I_vote_lcap80%Chelsea V Aston Villa: Saturday 17th October at 3PM - Page 3 Empty 80% 
[ 4 ]

Total Votes : 5

Poll closed

Chelsea V Aston Villa: Saturday 17th October at 3PM - Page 3 Empty Re: Chelsea V Aston Villa: Saturday 17th October at 3PM

Post by Sandie Sat Oct 17, 2015 2:47 pm

I never like to say things like that and I can't think of another Villa manager that has made me think that way but I too would agree with that. Especially if he's playing games.

I look to Swansea and see a winnable game but then think of what weird and far from wonderful things Sherwood would do to contrive to throw it away.
Sandie
Sandie
Admin and Moderator

Back to top Go down

Chelsea V Aston Villa: Saturday 17th October at 3PM - Page 3 Empty Re: Chelsea V Aston Villa: Saturday 17th October at 3PM

Post by GadgetMan Sat Oct 17, 2015 2:51 pm

avfcff1982 wrote:
GadgetMan wrote:F**k it I hope we get spanked and it forces the boards hand. I've had enough of Tim and his bizarre selections. I want him out. Sorry for the negativity.

Got to say I agree.

3 CB's at home to Stoke and then a back 4 v Chelsea away. Beggars belief. Amavi out and warming up with no injury concerns. Just what is he doing? Seems like he wants the sack.
GadgetMan
GadgetMan
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Back to top Go down

Post by GadgetMan Sat Oct 17, 2015 3:02 pm

Confirmed by Gregg Evans that Amavi dropped. A fault for a lot of goals in his opinion. Got to say this journo is right up Sherwoods arse.
GadgetMan
GadgetMan
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Back to top Go down

Post by Sandie Sat Oct 17, 2015 3:24 pm

We're not doing that badly, to be honest. Couple of decent chances, Chelsea not carrying much threat.
Sandie
Sandie
Admin and Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sandie Sat Oct 17, 2015 3:34 pm

1-0 Guzan fuck up.
Sandie
Sandie
Admin and Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by South London Villan Sat Oct 17, 2015 3:35 pm

Guzan, wanker, just did to Richardson what he did to Amavi at Palace.
South London Villan
South London Villan
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post by Sandie Sat Oct 17, 2015 3:36 pm

If Amavi is costing us too many goals why do Guzan and Lescott keep getting picked?
Sandie
Sandie
Admin and Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by South London Villan Sat Oct 17, 2015 3:38 pm

We don't deserve to be 1 down the way we are playing up to that point.

Guzan has to go, Chelsea now getting all games man ship and dirty, flouncing, falling
South London Villan
South London Villan
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Harte Sat Oct 17, 2015 3:44 pm

We don't have an experienced replacement for Guzan.

Chris Harte
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post by Sandie Sat Oct 17, 2015 3:51 pm

Half time.

What works of wonder will Tactics Tim come up with to make things worse in the second half?
Sandie
Sandie
Admin and Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by South London Villan Sat Oct 17, 2015 3:52 pm

Any replacement will do. His errors or choices directly impact on the defence and midfield. His choice to distribute the ball is often wrong and then adds extra pressure on the defence.

We were looking good, threatening, solid and were containing their forwards, if anyone looked likely to score it was us.

Now they will sit deep, we will press, and we will get caught on the counter. Had we not conceded the pressure on them builds, they push and we exploit the space as Gil and Grealish have been doing.

Basic choices instilled by coaches to 7 year olds every week
South London Villan
South London Villan
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post by South London Villan Sat Oct 17, 2015 3:54 pm

Guzan wanker
South London Villan
South London Villan
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post by South London Villan Sat Oct 17, 2015 3:55 pm

Can't blame Tim for Guzan's errors bu you can blame him for picking him. WTF is Parkes doing in training?
South London Villan
South London Villan
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post by GadgetMan Sat Oct 17, 2015 4:01 pm

As a young child I was taught you don't play the ball across goal, why does Guzan continue to do this? An absolute liability. Also nothing will convince me Amavi deserves to be dropped. He would have blossomed in that first half side, with the focus on pressurising and attacking intent.

All this just shows TS as clueless. He knows the answer is to press and attack, yet keeps putting huge spanners in works. We'll lose this by 3 or more goals. Chelsea came into it last 15 and will have their confidence back.
GadgetMan
GadgetMan
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Back to top Go down

Post by Sandie Sat Oct 17, 2015 4:02 pm

South London Villan wrote:Can't blame Tim for Guzan's errors bu you can blame him for picking him. WTF is Parkes doing in training?

Agreed. We played well, error aside, in the first half. It's not just the goalkeeping but our defending that makes me question what goes on in training. I'm not going to blame Tim for what's happened so far (but it's only half time).

As for replacing Guzan, I'm not sure Bunn would be much better, he looked very suspect against Notts County. I'd have thought about giving Jed Steer a go. He's far from experienced but he's looked competent when he's been given a chance. Sadly, he's out on loan so our only alternative is someone who was number two at a Championship club last season.
Sandie
Sandie
Admin and Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next