www.theclaretandbluearmy.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dr. Tony Xia.

+7
Ivan Kraschinsky
Mr Natterjack
Jim Villan
South London Villan
Villa1345
lukevilla
GadgetMan
11 posters

Page 18 of 23 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 23  Next

Go down

Dr. Tony Xia. - Page 18 Empty Re: Dr. Tony Xia.

Post by villabromsgrove Sat Aug 27, 2016 10:32 am

Jim Villan wrote:I Agree with you GM, great to have an owner who is galvanising the fanbase and promoting/defending us at every given opportunity, at the moment is all being backed up by actions. I think we have the Very best and capable owner, I really do. Having translated paragraph by paragraph of a recon interview Tony did about a week ago Tony has an incredibly clear plan 3 stage plan

1. Basic restructuring putting management teams in place, Squad overhaul and a mentality change throughout the club.

2. Development of modern management approaches and implementing the technical footballing framework for aston villa in the years ahead, this will involve a larger operation that will see us expand our academy to AUS, US India and Europe. Phase 2 will be heavily reliant on our return to the premier league, phase two is likely to involve stadia redevelopment.

3. Global/Commericial Devlopment  

The final phase of the plan will see us to try to gain the kind of commercial contracts in line with the biggest european football clubs, this will be achieved through utilising global markets particularly China, this will be achieved through purchase of TV and media rights to Premier league in China which will help to promote Villa to the Chinese middle class- additional Commercial revenues can be achieved through the population of AVFC-Kit sales etc.

Summary of Summer

DR tony has got off to one hell of a start :phase one-putting the basics place:

An appointment of a very experienced proven CEO with a footballing background.

A comprehensive overhaul of the squad, mainly with championship ready players who are leaders. A extremely experienced management team has been put in place who will help nurture and instil the correct mentality and purpose in the players for the battle ahead.

Tracy Gu has joined, who is very much highly respected operations expert in China, very much a person who can get things done, just think-  A better looking female version of Paul Faulkner or maybe Karen Brady:D I think she will drive club operations, overseeing ticketing improvements, club shop stock improvements, match day experience, day to day running of the club will all be improved by Tracy Gu.

Our technical director will be joining us next week, Tony suggested in the Recon interview that it will be the current FA'S director of elite development, Dan Ashworth. He will be brought in to develop a  style of play and footballing ethos at the football club. He will do this through working with the academy, overhauling our scouting network, utilising technical analytical data to improve performance, creating a clear coherent recruitment plan, inline with year to year fiscal budgeting etc.  

Galvanising a fanbase through enhance social media output.

I like all fans will wait to see wether Tony's visions and plans will come to fruition. The plans will count for nothing, if we can't get out of the championship, in a timely manner. However as fans we just need to enjoy Villa a bit more and fell proud once again and get behind the team as much as possible.I believe we are in the very best hands, and if I was a betting man, I wouldn't bet against Big Tone failing!!

I just had to 'quote' your post Jim, it's top quality. Thanks for sharing your WEIBO research with us, and giving us an up to date focus on Dr T's thoughts and plans.

Nice one! Dr. Tony Xia. - Page 18 4288271622
villabromsgrove
villabromsgrove
Admin and Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sandie Sat Aug 27, 2016 11:25 am

Yes, good post Jim. I agree that, after a slow start, Xia and RDM have set about the work required and, hopefully, this puts us in good stead for building the club back up.
Sandie
Sandie
Admin and Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Ivan Kraschinsky Sat Aug 27, 2016 2:46 pm

Love the way Dr X keeps us intouch via twitter...hated being kept in the dark under Randy and crew.

Ivan Kraschinsky
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post by Sandie Sun Aug 28, 2016 1:08 am

Dr. Tony Xia. - Page 18 Valenc10

So VB was right with what must have happened with Valencia. I'll be up front and say this doesn't sit comfortably with me. We pay a manager to manage and having a chairman that overrules his decisions probably won't be a good thing in the long run in terms of a working relationship.
Sandie
Sandie
Admin and Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Ivan Kraschinsky Sun Aug 28, 2016 12:53 pm

So expecting news on no.9 and attacking mid today unless Dr x is full off s.....!

Ivan Kraschinsky
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post by Ivan Kraschinsky Sun Aug 28, 2016 12:58 pm

Dr X advising fans to " think about the long game" after yesterdays horror show. Hmmmm sounds like a plan ( another bloody 5YEAR PLAN ) hahahaha you couldnt make this carp up.

Ivan Kraschinsky
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post by Sandie Sun Aug 28, 2016 1:34 pm

Ivan Kraschinsky wrote:So expecting news on no.9 and attacking mid today unless Dr x is full off s.....!

It seems like the move for Hernandez is off and we're now looking at other options. I've seen Okaka (who played for Fulham a few years back mentioned).

As for the tweet calling for patience, the poor sod is probably baffled by how he's given RDM lots of his money and found that the team is still a steaming pile of cack.
Sandie
Sandie
Admin and Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Ivan Kraschinsky Sun Aug 28, 2016 2:31 pm

Sandie wrote:
Ivan Kraschinsky wrote:So expecting news on no.9 and attacking mid today unless Dr x is full off s.....!

It seems like the move for Hernandez is off and we're now looking at other options. I've seen Okaka (who played for Fulham a few years back mentioned).

As for the tweet calling for patience, the poor sod is probably baffled by how he's given RDM lots of his money and found that the team is still a steaming pile of cack.

Not another full of s... owner. Thats all we need.

Ivan Kraschinsky
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post by Ivan Kraschinsky Sun Aug 28, 2016 2:37 pm

"By this sunday evening we shall know" Dr X's words regarding no.9 and attacking mid. I wonder what time Dr X regards as being evening? Cant be too long though. Maybe 4-5 hour max.

Ivan Kraschinsky
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post by villabromsgrove Sun Aug 28, 2016 4:50 pm

I think you're being unfair to Dr T Ivan. When he bought Villa he was told by Lerner that the squad was a good one, and when he realised that it was poor he made money available to try to rectify the situation.

Clubs don't have to sell their best players to us, even if we're offering more than their probably worth. That's not Dr T's fault.
villabromsgrove
villabromsgrove
Admin and Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sandie Sun Aug 28, 2016 5:50 pm

I think he's fulfilled his side of the bargain by investing so far.

My concerns are that his excitable personality might cause us problems in the longer run. I also suspect that the more "hands on" someone tries to be the greater likelihood of them eventually losing interest. Hope I'm wrong here.
Sandie
Sandie
Admin and Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by villabromsgrove Sun Aug 28, 2016 5:59 pm

I think that in order to sign Di Matteo, he promised him that he would be in charge of all things on the playing side until the season started. In retrospect it may have been better to have appointed an experienced Director of Football (TD) as soon as he bought Villa.

There is an element of the 'impatient guy' leading the 'let's not be hasty guy' at the moment.

We're being reactive rather than proactive at the moment without an obviously clear and concise plan.
villabromsgrove
villabromsgrove
Admin and Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Ivan Kraschinsky Sun Aug 28, 2016 7:06 pm

Why say by sunday evening we shall know if thats not going to happen? Its sunday evening now isnt it?

Ivan Kraschinsky
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post by Sandie Sun Aug 28, 2016 9:40 pm

That's the problem with talking about transfers before they're finalised. It's all built upon shifting sands and subject to change. We've had all that hoo-ha about a world class striker. Now it seems to be at an impasse with us seeking out other, less prestigious targets, all it results in is disappointment.
Sandie
Sandie
Admin and Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Ivan Kraschinsky Sun Aug 28, 2016 10:24 pm

Sandie wrote:That's the problem with talking about transfers before they're finalised. It's all built upon shifting sands and subject to change. We've had all that hoo-ha about a world class striker. Now it seems to be at an impasse with us seeking out other, less prestigious targets, all it results in is disappointment.

You got that right. Disappointment but we are used to it. Dr X shame on you for building up fans hopes. We can take the s*** results as we have s**** players. But the way out is to buy good players. So to be promised good players only to be lied to is a bit disappointing.

Ivan Kraschinsky
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 23 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 23  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum