www.theclaretandbluearmy.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rotherham United V Aston Villa Saturday 4th March 15:00

2 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Will it be three out of three?

Rotherham United V Aston Villa Saturday 4th March 15:00 - Page 3 I_vote_lcap100%Rotherham United V Aston Villa Saturday 4th March 15:00 - Page 3 Empty 100% 
[ 1 ]
Rotherham United V Aston Villa Saturday 4th March 15:00 - Page 3 I_vote_lcap0%Rotherham United V Aston Villa Saturday 4th March 15:00 - Page 3 Empty 0% 
[ 0 ]
Rotherham United V Aston Villa Saturday 4th March 15:00 - Page 3 I_vote_lcap0%Rotherham United V Aston Villa Saturday 4th March 15:00 - Page 3 Empty 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 1

Rotherham United V Aston Villa Saturday 4th March 15:00 - Page 3 Empty Re: Rotherham United V Aston Villa Saturday 4th March 15:00

Post by villabromsgrove Sat Mar 04, 2017 5:15 pm

I must sound ridiculous criticising the team when we've just won three on the bounce. Obviously I didn't see the match, but I listened to full commentary and followed BBC text for 90 minutes. We were disjointed and disorganised by the sound of it, but we created enough chances to win the match. We have to get it right on the training pitch in order to play with more confidence as a team.

Huddersfield on Tuesday night and our injuries are mounting.

Can we win four matches in a row? Not on the evidence of my ears this week.
villabromsgrove
villabromsgrove
Admin and Moderator

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3