www.theclaretandbluearmy.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Everton V Aston Villa: Saturday 21st November at 3PM

5 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

What will happen at Goodison Park?

Everton V Aston Villa: Saturday 21st November at 3PM - Page 3 I_vote_lcap40%Everton V Aston Villa: Saturday 21st November at 3PM - Page 3 Empty 40% 
[ 2 ]
Everton V Aston Villa: Saturday 21st November at 3PM - Page 3 I_vote_lcap0%Everton V Aston Villa: Saturday 21st November at 3PM - Page 3 Empty 0% 
[ 0 ]
Everton V Aston Villa: Saturday 21st November at 3PM - Page 3 I_vote_lcap60%Everton V Aston Villa: Saturday 21st November at 3PM - Page 3 Empty 60% 
[ 3 ]

Total Votes : 5

Poll closed

Everton V Aston Villa: Saturday 21st November at 3PM - Page 3 Empty Re: Everton V Aston Villa: Saturday 21st November at 3PM

Post by villabromsgrove Sat Nov 21, 2015 3:13 pm

Jim Villan wrote:Today will give us a bit of an insight into our future prospects under Garde. The team on paper today looks a little unbalanced to me, I've never been a big fan of westward and Richardson at left back is undoubtedly a downgrade on Amavi, I think Clarke is very inconsistent and is prone to goal giving mistakes very regularly. However Garde's philosophy very much seems to be about the team working effectively and efficiently as part of a single unit. I saw a quote in the week from one of the players, i think about the working forward and back together, if we can do this today with the team we have out then for me it could be promising times ahead!! come on the Villa do us proud today!!!!!
I'll echo that Jim. I'm worried about the defence, but let's see if they're organised enough to cover for each other.
villabromsgrove
villabromsgrove
Admin and Moderator

Back to top Go down

Everton V Aston Villa: Saturday 21st November at 3PM - Page 3 Empty Re: Everton V Aston Villa: Saturday 21st November at 3PM

Post by Sandie Sat Nov 21, 2015 3:14 pm

We're not doing much so far, all Everton.
Sandie
Sandie
Admin and Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sandie Sat Nov 21, 2015 3:17 pm

Everton score.

Sandie
Sandie
Admin and Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by villabromsgrove Sat Nov 21, 2015 3:23 pm

Damn! If we're going to sit back and invite them to come at us our organisation has to be better than that. It's time for plan B already Remi! We have to get far more possession.
villabromsgrove
villabromsgrove
Admin and Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sandie Sat Nov 21, 2015 3:25 pm

Guzan poor again, I didn't think so in the summer but a new keeper is a must for January.
Sandie
Sandie
Admin and Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sandie Sat Nov 21, 2015 3:28 pm

2-0.

Desperately poor so far. What's happened to the organization we showed against City?
Sandie
Sandie
Admin and Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sandie Sat Nov 21, 2015 3:32 pm

Everton V Aston Villa: Saturday 21st November at 3PM - Page 3 Poss10

We've got both Gil and Grealish out there but not getting enough of the ball to get it to them. Very poor.
Sandie
Sandie
Admin and Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by villabromsgrove Sat Nov 21, 2015 3:38 pm

Westwood and Richardson reduce our effectiveness imo. If several others are below par as it seems today, then we're sunk.
villabromsgrove
villabromsgrove
Admin and Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sandie Sat Nov 21, 2015 3:42 pm

Quite true, IMO, I think both Sanchez and Amavi are big misses today. Obviously we can do nothing about the second of those which blunts our effectiveness going forward but Sanchez gives greater cover to the defence.
Sandie
Sandie
Admin and Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sandie Sat Nov 21, 2015 3:42 pm

3-0.

FUCKING CHRIST!
Sandie
Sandie
Admin and Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by villabromsgrove Sat Nov 21, 2015 3:44 pm

From bad to worse! Clarke and Richardson need to sort themselves out.
villabromsgrove
villabromsgrove
Admin and Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sandie Sat Nov 21, 2015 3:49 pm

There's no easy answer to our defence. Lescott would be as bad as Clark and now Amavi's injured we have a distinct lack of left back options, that said Richardson has been a special kind of woeful today.

Can we at least show something in the second half?
Sandie
Sandie
Admin and Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by villabromsgrove Sat Nov 21, 2015 3:59 pm

Sandie wrote:There's no easy answer to our defence. Lescott would be as bad as Clark and now Amavi's injured we have a distinct lack of left back options, that said Richardson has been a special kind of woeful today.

Can we at least show something in the second half?
We've got eight or nine players almost within touching distance and no one is prepared to take responsibility. There needs to be some cups thrown in the dressing room because players are copping out!
villabromsgrove
villabromsgrove
Admin and Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by villabromsgrove Sat Nov 21, 2015 4:03 pm

Gana subbed for Sanchez! Does Westwood have a golden ticket?
villabromsgrove
villabromsgrove
Admin and Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sandie Sat Nov 21, 2015 4:06 pm

I don't mind Westwood and think that Sanchez should have came on but that's an odd call. Westwood gives us less than Gana.

Anyway, we're going to win 4-3.
Sandie
Sandie
Admin and Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next