www.theclaretandbluearmy.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Everton V Aston Villa: Saturday 21st November at 3PM

5 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

What will happen at Goodison Park?

Everton V Aston Villa: Saturday 21st November at 3PM - Page 4 I_vote_lcap40%Everton V Aston Villa: Saturday 21st November at 3PM - Page 4 Empty 40% 
[ 2 ]
Everton V Aston Villa: Saturday 21st November at 3PM - Page 4 I_vote_lcap0%Everton V Aston Villa: Saturday 21st November at 3PM - Page 4 Empty 0% 
[ 0 ]
Everton V Aston Villa: Saturday 21st November at 3PM - Page 4 I_vote_lcap60%Everton V Aston Villa: Saturday 21st November at 3PM - Page 4 Empty 60% 
[ 3 ]

Total Votes : 5

Poll closed

Everton V Aston Villa: Saturday 21st November at 3PM - Page 4 Empty Re: Everton V Aston Villa: Saturday 21st November at 3PM

Post by villabromsgrove Sat Nov 21, 2015 4:08 pm

Sandie wrote:I don't mind Westwood and think that Sanchez should have came on but that's an odd call. Westwood gives us less than Gana.

Anyway, we're going to win 4-3.
I like your optimism! Very Happy
villabromsgrove
villabromsgrove
Admin and Moderator

Back to top Go down

Everton V Aston Villa: Saturday 21st November at 3PM - Page 4 Empty Re: Everton V Aston Villa: Saturday 21st November at 3PM

Post by Sandie Sat Nov 21, 2015 4:16 pm

4-0.

Sandie
Sandie
Admin and Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by villabromsgrove Sat Nov 21, 2015 4:17 pm

The defending was at school boy level for that one. Get a grip!
villabromsgrove
villabromsgrove
Admin and Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sandie Sat Nov 21, 2015 4:33 pm

I guess today has gone to show that even with a new manager there is no quick fix to all of our problems.
Sandie
Sandie
Admin and Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by villabromsgrove Sat Nov 21, 2015 4:36 pm

I don't think I've seen a weaker bunch of characters in the Premier League. According to one of my sons we need to sign Derren Brown to convince this team that they're actually footballers!
villabromsgrove
villabromsgrove
Admin and Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by villabromsgrove Sat Nov 21, 2015 4:54 pm

We now have the worst goal difference in the league to go with our rock bottom position. Clueless, gutless and hopeless.

Randy Lerner FC!
villabromsgrove
villabromsgrove
Admin and Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sandie Sat Nov 21, 2015 4:55 pm

What a shit performance.

Not sure I'd blame Garde for today as he's only had them for three weeks but it's far from good enough and I really fear for us if it's anything other than a one-off bad day at the office.
Sandie
Sandie
Admin and Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by villabromsgrove Sat Nov 21, 2015 5:03 pm

Today was unacceptable. Other bottom half teams go out on match day with a never say die attitude, and clearly battle for each other. For whatever reason this attitude is lacking at Villa.
villabromsgrove
villabromsgrove
Admin and Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by villabromsgrove Sun Nov 22, 2015 2:15 pm

Remi Garde said we played against a very good team. I think it was more a case of playing a good team and making them look "very good" by our own lack of belief and our lack of apparent quality.

Last season we had a couple of key players who the rest of the team could rely on to keep us in games. Without Benteke Delph and a fit Vlaar, and with Guzan looking increasingly nervous, there is no spine to the team. The new guys individually do not yet have the belief that they can be "the man".

Watford will be favourites at Villa Park next week and that clearly should not be the case. Avoiding relegation without very expensive surgery in January is looking like an increasingly impossible task.
villabromsgrove
villabromsgrove
Admin and Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sandie Sun Nov 22, 2015 3:48 pm

Spot on, VB.

Yesterday can only be excused if it was an aberration. If we put in a tame performance against Watford again then frankly there is no hope for us and hope is already fast diminishing after Garde's bright start (and I wouldn't necessarily be blaming him yet).
Sandie
Sandie
Admin and Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by villabromsgrove Sun Nov 22, 2015 6:18 pm

I don't think Garde was happy with the team's performance or his own team selection and tactics. He's got the chance to put this right against Watford at Villa Park, but after yesterday's performance everybody including the fans will take a lot of lifting.
villabromsgrove
villabromsgrove
Admin and Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4