www.theclaretandbluearmy.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Aston Villa V Arsenal: Sunday 13th December at 1:30PM

5 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

What will happen on Sunday?

Aston Villa V Arsenal: Sunday 13th December at 1:30PM - Page 4 I_vote_lcap33%Aston Villa V Arsenal: Sunday 13th December at 1:30PM - Page 4 Empty 33% 
[ 1 ]
Aston Villa V Arsenal: Sunday 13th December at 1:30PM - Page 4 I_vote_lcap33%Aston Villa V Arsenal: Sunday 13th December at 1:30PM - Page 4 Empty 33% 
[ 1 ]
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 3

Poll closed

Aston Villa V Arsenal: Sunday 13th December at 1:30PM - Page 4 Empty Re: Aston Villa V Arsenal: Sunday 13th December at 1:30PM

Post by villabromsgrove Sun Dec 13, 2015 4:13 pm

I think we are probably "dead and buried" even as I type. If anything that makes me all the more frustrated that we are still trying to do the same things with the same players.

We have absolutely nothing to lose by throwing the kitchen sink at opponents every week now, and yet we're still recycling the same bunch of no hopers!

Take no notice of my rants by the way .... I'm genuinely not particularly unhappy, because I've come to accept that the shambles that tries to pass itself of as AVFC, is not going to change this season.

Very Happy Aston Villa V Arsenal: Sunday 13th December at 1:30PM - Page 4 205019816
villabromsgrove
villabromsgrove
Admin and Moderator

Back to top Go down

Aston Villa V Arsenal: Sunday 13th December at 1:30PM - Page 4 Empty Re: Aston Villa V Arsenal: Sunday 13th December at 1:30PM

Post by Sandie Sun Dec 13, 2015 4:41 pm

I agree. I concluded relegation was an inevitability after the Watford game and nothing since has changed my mind. At least I have plenty of time to get used to the idea so I'm not going to be devastated by relegation.

At the end of the day, there's so much shit in the world and people have a lot worse things to deal with than a crap football team getting what they deserve. So I too am not getting that worked up by them.
Sandie
Sandie
Admin and Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Ivan Kraschinsky Sun Dec 13, 2015 9:54 pm

Arsenal are top and we are bottom for a reason.This game was always a step too far.Its no shame for any team top middle or bottom to loose to the Gunners 0-2. We shall know so much more after the next three games. Call collymore had fans of other teams calling in to slate Villa fans for being so negative and not getting behind their team. Makes you laugh really that the blame is starting to fall on us fans.

Ivan Kraschinsky
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post by Sandie Sun Dec 13, 2015 11:40 pm

I had that on Ivan and was thinking that you really can't blame our fans for doing that after this season so far especially in a game that was becoming a dead game. I've never been one to leave to beat the traffic but can't really blame folk. Our crowds (at least until today) have held up well enough this season considering that there hasn't been a home win in seven months and there has been scant entertainment on offer.
Sandie
Sandie
Admin and Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Ivan Kraschinsky Sun Dec 13, 2015 11:59 pm

I had that on Ivan and was thinking that you really can't blame our fans for doing that after this season so far especially in a game that was becoming a dead game. I've never been one to leave to beat the traffic but can't really blame folk. Our crowds (at least until today) have held up well enough this season considering that there hasn't been a home win in seven months and there has been scant entertainment on offer.

Totally agree so dissapointed for our home fans. We so need a home win( well any win any how really).

Ivan Kraschinsky
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4