www.theclaretandbluearmy.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I suppose we should have a match thread... AVFC V Southampton

3 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

I suppose we should have a match thread... AVFC V Southampton - Page 2 Empty Re: I suppose we should have a match thread... AVFC V Southampton

Post by GadgetMan Sat Apr 23, 2016 6:54 pm

Sandie wrote:Westwood tried, which puts him one up on the rest of the team. Maybe the Championship will suit him.

I can seem him flourishing in the Championship, similar to GG at Forest this year, maybe Clark to if they aren't sold. Westy is one I'd hang onto, won't have much value and won't be on a lot. Get someone like a Joey Barton in there with him (dare I say it) and we might be ok.
GadgetMan
GadgetMan
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Back to top Go down

I suppose we should have a match thread... AVFC V Southampton - Page 2 Empty Re: I suppose we should have a match thread... AVFC V Southampton

Post by Sandie Sat Apr 23, 2016 7:17 pm

'Brutal' chants? They sound more like they were richly deserved to me: http://www.birminghammail.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/revealed-brutal-chants-aston-villas-11230453

I think I'd have a lot more respect for some of these guys if they came forward and apologised personally for their performances this season. Probably a lot of fans would do too.
Sandie
Sandie
Admin and Moderator

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2