www.theclaretandbluearmy.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Leicester v Aston Villa : Sunday 13th September @ King Power Stadium 4pm kick off.

+5
Liberty
GadgetMan
Morddred
Sandie
villabromsgrove
9 posters

Page 10 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

King Power or Villa Power?

Leicester v Aston Villa : Sunday 13th September @ King Power Stadium 4pm kick off.  - Page 10 I_vote_lcap44%Leicester v Aston Villa : Sunday 13th September @ King Power Stadium 4pm kick off.  - Page 10 Empty 44% 
[ 4 ]
Leicester v Aston Villa : Sunday 13th September @ King Power Stadium 4pm kick off.  - Page 10 I_vote_lcap33%Leicester v Aston Villa : Sunday 13th September @ King Power Stadium 4pm kick off.  - Page 10 Empty 33% 
[ 3 ]
Leicester v Aston Villa : Sunday 13th September @ King Power Stadium 4pm kick off.  - Page 10 I_vote_lcap22%Leicester v Aston Villa : Sunday 13th September @ King Power Stadium 4pm kick off.  - Page 10 Empty 22% 
[ 2 ]

Total Votes : 9

Poll closed

Leicester v Aston Villa : Sunday 13th September @ King Power Stadium 4pm kick off.  - Page 10 Empty Re: Leicester v Aston Villa : Sunday 13th September @ King Power Stadium 4pm kick off.

Post by GadgetMan Sun Sep 13, 2015 5:50 pm

Dyer beat Guzan and Hutton in the air. Totally sums up what utter idiots we've been this second half. Speechless
GadgetMan
GadgetMan
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Back to top Go down

Leicester v Aston Villa : Sunday 13th September @ King Power Stadium 4pm kick off.  - Page 10 Empty Re: Leicester v Aston Villa : Sunday 13th September @ King Power Stadium 4pm kick off.

Post by Sandie Sun Sep 13, 2015 5:51 pm

This has been so, so frustrating.
Sandie
Sandie
Admin and Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by GadgetMan Sun Sep 13, 2015 5:51 pm

I'm off back to my sick bed folks. Keep moaning for me please, like endlessly moaning about these cowardly headless chickens!!
GadgetMan
GadgetMan
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Back to top Go down

Post by Morddred Sun Sep 13, 2015 5:51 pm

From looking ok to utter shyte
Morddred
Morddred
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post by South London Villan Sun Sep 13, 2015 5:52 pm

Should not be losing this.

Leicester pace, speed aggression, same as Palace has done us
South London Villan
South London Villan
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post by Sandie Sun Sep 13, 2015 5:53 pm

I'm starting to write my post game rant in the hope we get an equaliser.
Sandie
Sandie
Admin and Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by South London Villan Sun Sep 13, 2015 5:54 pm

GadgetMan wrote:Ah f**k this. 3-2 Terrible and we deserve f all from this.

Ayew again a liability for me. Looks like he's never played football before.

We got the wrong Ayew
South London Villan
South London Villan
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post by Morddred Sun Sep 13, 2015 5:57 pm

They stuffed it up us, we obviously can't get involved in a scrap.
Morddred
Morddred
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post by gdav Sun Sep 13, 2015 6:03 pm

New season, new team but the same old villa. Tim changed things far to early there he would of let the game play out a bit. He'll learn from that hopefully
gdav
gdav
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post by villabromsgrove Sun Sep 13, 2015 6:04 pm

We scored two quality goals but apart from that we've been second best. If idiots like me can say before the match that playing Westwood and Sanchez together will cost us the game, why can't Sherwood and his highly paid coaches see this? Most fans would say that Gabby shouldn't play, but he starts and doesn't win a 50/50 for 70 minutes. Hutton failed to track his man for their winner.

We beat ourselves today with our own sheer naivety. Gil and Grealish deserved better support but were denied it by a manager who has one system and continues to pick two defensive central midfielders who play like a pair of clowns. What must Veretout be thinking when he can't get on the pitch even though our resident special needs pair continue to f*ck it up!

I'm not happy!
villabromsgrove
villabromsgrove
Admin and Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by GadgetMan Sun Sep 13, 2015 6:05 pm

Morddred wrote:They stuffed it up us, we obviously can't get involved in a scrap.

No spine or bottle second half I'm afraid. Richards and Lescott totally anonymous second half. Sanchez dreadful. We had no one to take the sting out the game. Subs were ineffectual. I kid you not. I see zero in Ayew. He looks completely lost, as does Rudy. Deary me. Got totally bossed second half. Well played Leicester and f you Villa. Lay down and let them take us to the cleaners. So so mad.
GadgetMan
GadgetMan
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Back to top Go down

Post by villabromsgrove Sun Sep 13, 2015 6:10 pm

A fit Adama, Gana and Veretout will improve us, but there are some very worrying signs.
villabromsgrove
villabromsgrove
Admin and Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sandie Sun Sep 13, 2015 6:34 pm

Well that was thrown away needlessly. A horrible frustrating game. Why do we put ourselves through it all? A great game if you were a Leicester fan or neutral absolutely horrible if you were one of us.

Guzan: I like him but today was him at his worse.

Bacuna: Gave away too many stupid free-kicks, made too many stupid mistakes.
Richards: Like Lescott he disappeared when we went to pot.
Lescott: I was thinking how well he was trying to organize things at one point, yet we still became a disorganized rabble towards the end.
Amavi: Much like Bacuna. Only worse. Lost his head towards the end. If you're on a booking DON'T keep on giving away stupid fouls.

Gil: Our best player. Was a bit quiet in the second half but got the second for us just when I started to think that so can't knock him for that.
Sanchez: Played well to begin with but lost his composure some time half way through the second half. Badly lost his composure.
Westwood: Didn't really do much.

Gabby: Worked hard, I don't think he was THAT bad. Got an assist for Gil's goal and he tried. Better than he was in the first three games, still not great.
Sinclair: Anonymous.
Grealish: Played well, scored a cracker. He really does have a good future ahead of him.

Ayew + Gestede: Absolutely anonymous. Pointless to put them on.

The Manager: For me, he got his tactics right to start with. Gil and Grealish made hay by capitalising on the space made by Leicester in the centre. Someone on here made the point that Sherwood struggles to cope with tactical changes. Today I really think he got things right to start with and it showed. But Ranieri was smart enough to see where his team struggled against us and changed things at half time. Sherwood didn't have an answer. I thought we needed to shore things up from about five minutes into the second half. We got a second on the break against the run of play and it seemed like everything was going for us. Then Shlupp, Dyer and Mahrez started to make hay. We had no one covering the full backs against a team with great wide players and that cost us the game. What was Sherwood's answer? To bring on Ayew and Gestede. Both of them were utterly anonymous, weren't the kind of players we needed and weren't going to resolve our problems. He then puts Hutton on at the end having got fed up with Bacuna's stupidity but Leicester completely had the initiative by then.

It makes you want to despair. We started so well, scored two superb goals and still contrived to throw it all away. It's all just so frustrating. We continue to be a disorganized rabble in defence, in spite of Lescott with Bacuna, Sanchez and Amavi completely losing all composure in the second half. Maybe it's a coaching thing that's wrong with them? But we actually showed something today. For the first time this season I actually thought we looked good. For the first half, it all went to pot from there which is why I'm doubly frustrated and just downright angry.
Sandie
Sandie
Admin and Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by villabromsgrove Sun Sep 13, 2015 6:41 pm

Good post Sandie, I'm too angry to have put it as reasonably as you just have. Leicester v Aston Villa : Sunday 13th September @ King Power Stadium 4pm kick off.  - Page 10 4288271622
villabromsgrove
villabromsgrove
Admin and Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sandie Sun Sep 13, 2015 6:54 pm

villabromsgrove wrote:A fit Adama, Gana and Veretout will improve us, but there are some very worrying signs.

What's going on with Veretout? He hasn't featured since United. Poor trainer? Sherwood not rate him?

I'd have thought Gil was behind in the pecking order but got a game today. Not that I'm disappointed. I really like Gil!
Sandie
Sandie
Admin and Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next