www.theclaretandbluearmy.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Leicester v Aston Villa : Sunday 13th September @ King Power Stadium 4pm kick off.

+5
Liberty
GadgetMan
Morddred
Sandie
villabromsgrove
9 posters

Page 12 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12

Go down

King Power or Villa Power?

Leicester v Aston Villa : Sunday 13th September @ King Power Stadium 4pm kick off.  - Page 12 I_vote_lcap44%Leicester v Aston Villa : Sunday 13th September @ King Power Stadium 4pm kick off.  - Page 12 Empty 44% 
[ 4 ]
Leicester v Aston Villa : Sunday 13th September @ King Power Stadium 4pm kick off.  - Page 12 I_vote_lcap33%Leicester v Aston Villa : Sunday 13th September @ King Power Stadium 4pm kick off.  - Page 12 Empty 33% 
[ 3 ]
Leicester v Aston Villa : Sunday 13th September @ King Power Stadium 4pm kick off.  - Page 12 I_vote_lcap22%Leicester v Aston Villa : Sunday 13th September @ King Power Stadium 4pm kick off.  - Page 12 Empty 22% 
[ 2 ]

Total Votes : 9

Poll closed

Leicester v Aston Villa : Sunday 13th September @ King Power Stadium 4pm kick off.  - Page 12 Empty Re: Leicester v Aston Villa : Sunday 13th September @ King Power Stadium 4pm kick off.

Post by GadgetMan Mon Sep 14, 2015 2:25 pm

Still annoyed today.

Ok here it is for me. I said late last season I wonder how Tim's sound bytes will sound when we're getting beat by things he's done wrong. His lovely pre game musings are a breath of fresh air, but it won't be long before he's hounded if he carries on the plucky cockney routine after giving away a 2-0 lead. I'm not saying all is bad, I do however see worrying signs and have done since Southampton (with Tim that is) As Sandie said. He doesn't publically need to admit to his errors (although it's always refreshing to see) but he must be willing privately to learn and learn fast. If Gil was injured fair enough, but at 2-0 you bring a midfielder on. Veretout could easily of slotted in.

Moans out the way, neither Tim or the squad were going to become the finished article this soon. They all just need to learn and learn fast. For me I hope he sees a midfield once Veretout is upto speed and Gana fit that doesn't consist of both Sanchez and Westwood. I'd still take Adebayor as a free agent as bonkers or not (I don't know him) he's better than anything we currently have. I don't know if we will or can even. If we've registered 25 players then we can't (although with the u21 rule I'd speculate there's still a space left. Anyone know?

Point is, Rudy and Ayew are a million miles off the pace. Gabby is Gabby (enough said on him) which leaves Sinclair and Kozak (where is Kozak?) had we of had an outlet yesterday we could of took the sting out of the game. Someone to hold the ball up, win a few FK's break up play. We're not yet smart enough on or off the pitch.
GadgetMan
GadgetMan
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12