www.theclaretandbluearmy.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Preston North End FC v Aston Villa FC .... Sat October 1st 3pm kick off.

5 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Will this be our second win of the season?

Preston North End FC v Aston Villa FC .... Sat October 1st 3pm kick off. - Page 3 I_vote_lcap50%Preston North End FC v Aston Villa FC .... Sat October 1st 3pm kick off. - Page 3 Empty 50% 
[ 2 ]
Preston North End FC v Aston Villa FC .... Sat October 1st 3pm kick off. - Page 3 I_vote_lcap50%Preston North End FC v Aston Villa FC .... Sat October 1st 3pm kick off. - Page 3 Empty 50% 
[ 2 ]
Preston North End FC v Aston Villa FC .... Sat October 1st 3pm kick off. - Page 3 I_vote_lcap0%Preston North End FC v Aston Villa FC .... Sat October 1st 3pm kick off. - Page 3 Empty 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 4

Preston North End FC v Aston Villa FC .... Sat October 1st 3pm kick off. - Page 3 Empty Re: Preston North End FC v Aston Villa FC .... Sat October 1st 3pm kick off.

Post by Chris Harte Sat Oct 01, 2016 3:44 pm

Seen on Twitter:

Dr Tony went to Rome in a Ford Mondeo
And all I got was this lousy manager. #avfc

Chris Harte
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Preston North End FC v Aston Villa FC .... Sat October 1st 3pm kick off. - Page 3 Empty Re: Preston North End FC v Aston Villa FC .... Sat October 1st 3pm kick off.

Post by Sandie Sat Oct 01, 2016 3:46 pm

As soon as I saw the team I knew to expect something like this.

My thoughts are already turning to who we should get in next. Steve Bruce? Dean Smith? Gary Rowett? Simon Grayson?
Sandie
Sandie
Admin and Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by villabromsgrove Sat Oct 01, 2016 3:55 pm

The very worst thing that could happen now is for the players to save RDM by scoring two or three goals. The guy is incapable of managing a pub team, we need to lose this match and get rid of him!
villabromsgrove
villabromsgrove
Admin and Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Jim Villan Sat Oct 01, 2016 3:59 pm

Its hard enough to watch your team fail week in week out but when a manager starts to take the piss with his team selection that its unacceptable. I honestly believe that RDM has thrown in the Towel and felt that before even seeing his team sheet today. Just where do we go from here? We just need a manager who has half a brain to see the glaringly obvious and can motivate a bunch of individuals thats it. To think that the Clowns we have had in charge since Martin O Neil, have been on close to  2million a year, it leaves me disillusioned with football to be honest. I could accept losing if we had a team out that even resembled a well balanced side but week in week out but it doesn't even come close, that said there is a clear lack of grit and balls amongst this group of players just like last years, they are a reflection of RDM who just isn't up to the task.

Last edited by Jim Villan on Sat Oct 01, 2016 4:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Jim Villan
Jim Villan
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post by villabromsgrove Sat Oct 01, 2016 4:01 pm

I can only agree Jim.
villabromsgrove
villabromsgrove
Admin and Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Jim Villan Sat Oct 01, 2016 4:02 pm

We all agreed theres no way RDM will be in charge next match if the score remains the same?
Jim Villan
Jim Villan
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Preston North End FC v Aston Villa FC .... Sat October 1st 3pm kick off. - Page 3 Empty

Post by Sandie Sat Oct 01, 2016 4:05 pm

Fans are well and truly turning in the ground. I think RDM has passed the point of no return.
Sandie
Sandie
Admin and Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sandie Sat Oct 01, 2016 4:09 pm

Westwood and Grealish hooked at half time. Has RDM finally got it? (far, far too late).
Sandie
Sandie
Admin and Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by villabromsgrove Sat Oct 01, 2016 5:10 pm

Well we got what we deserved, which was absolutely nothing. Putting Bunn, Westwood and Hutton on the starting team sheet was the equivalent of writing a letter of resignation. The sooner Dr T puts an end to this farce the better.
villabromsgrove
villabromsgrove
Admin and Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by villabromsgrove Sat Oct 01, 2016 5:11 pm

Jim Villan wrote:We all agreed theres no way RDM will be in charge next match if the score remains the same?
I think that's 100% from us. Let's hope that the one person who matters agrees with us.
villabromsgrove
villabromsgrove
Admin and Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by South London Villan Mon Oct 03, 2016 4:19 pm

Westwood for Tish; The nail in the coffin. Everyone who has watched us this season could see it apart from him & he has paid the price.
South London Villan
South London Villan
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post by villabromsgrove Mon Oct 03, 2016 5:23 pm

South London Villan wrote:Westwood for Tish; The nail in the coffin. Everyone who has watched us this season could see it apart from him & he has paid the price.
You're right, everyone knew the definite outcome the moment the team sheet was put up. The fact that RDM still couldn't see it tells us everything we need to know.
villabromsgrove
villabromsgrove
Admin and Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3