www.theclaretandbluearmy.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Newcastle V Aston Villa: Saturday 19th December at 5:30PM

5 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

What will happen at St. James Park?

Newcastle V Aston Villa: Saturday 19th December at 5:30PM - Page 5 I_vote_lcap20%Newcastle V Aston Villa: Saturday 19th December at 5:30PM - Page 5 Empty 20% 
[ 1 ]
Newcastle V Aston Villa: Saturday 19th December at 5:30PM - Page 5 I_vote_lcap0%Newcastle V Aston Villa: Saturday 19th December at 5:30PM - Page 5 Empty 0% 
[ 0 ]
Newcastle V Aston Villa: Saturday 19th December at 5:30PM - Page 5 I_vote_lcap80%Newcastle V Aston Villa: Saturday 19th December at 5:30PM - Page 5 Empty 80% 
[ 4 ]

Total Votes : 5

Poll closed

Newcastle V Aston Villa: Saturday 19th December at 5:30PM - Page 5 Empty Re: Newcastle V Aston Villa: Saturday 19th December at 5:30PM

Post by Sandie Thu Dec 24, 2015 3:22 pm

I think you've summed up his thinking there, he wants to get us through to the window and get in his own players then go for it. The rub, for me, is that we need to get points and have needed to get points for quite some time. He's said himself we need to get 10 wins (I'd target 11 as I think it will take a record number of points to survive this season) and we have a diminishing amount of time to get them. We're not going to suddenly have all his players come in on 1st Jan and be able to bed in right away either. So we need to pick up an unlikely, lucky win or two in the short term.
Sandie
Sandie
Admin and Moderator

Back to top Go down

Newcastle V Aston Villa: Saturday 19th December at 5:30PM - Page 5 Empty Re: Newcastle V Aston Villa: Saturday 19th December at 5:30PM

Post by villabromsgrove Sat Dec 26, 2015 12:03 pm

Remi acknowledges that we need "ten wins". but then he says "we have to have a balance between defence and attack".

My concern is that Remi still doesn't fully accept that he's run out of both time and options. Nothing but aggressive attacking 4-4-2 with proper wingers supplying loads of box balls will do. We have to bust a gut to get three points from every match now. A draw is almost as dangerous as a loss from now on.
villabromsgrove
villabromsgrove
Admin and Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sandie Sat Dec 26, 2015 2:36 pm

Something about our approach isn't working but we keep on sticking to it. I just hope today though the players are the same/similar they go out in a different style.
Sandie
Sandie
Admin and Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5