www.theclaretandbluearmy.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Manchester City V Aston Villa: Saturday 5th March at 15:00

3 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Manchester City V Aston Villa: Saturday 5th March at 15:00 - Page 4 Empty Re: Manchester City V Aston Villa: Saturday 5th March at 15:00

Post by Sandie Sun Mar 06, 2016 2:05 pm

That said, it is utterly shocking how badly our back four/five defends considering they are all experienced players. Just what on earth are they doing in training? I suppose part of it is that they have to train against the likes of Flabby which presumably fails to prepare them for a match against any striker upwards of League One level but everything from positioning down to level of discipline is all to pot.
Sandie
Sandie
Admin and Moderator

Back to top Go down

Manchester City V Aston Villa: Saturday 5th March at 15:00 - Page 4 Empty Re: Manchester City V Aston Villa: Saturday 5th March at 15:00

Post by villabromsgrove Sun Mar 06, 2016 3:16 pm

I don't think I've ever seen another defence that stands and watches so much. If you replay the goals we've conceded lately you will see several of our players static and leaving it to someone else. Unfortunately "someone else" also can't be bothered.

They've given up which is totally unacceptable.
villabromsgrove
villabromsgrove
Admin and Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sandie Sun Mar 06, 2016 3:56 pm

Who hasn't given up? The manager certainly has judged on his tactics. The players certainly have by how they play. And I don't need to explain about the people who run the club.

We're caught in the middle. I don't think many fans think we'll do the impossible but we just want something interesting to watch. We're not getting it from these players and this manager so what's the sodding point?

In other news, I've seen a few reports saying City are now title contenders now. Because they can beat us? No chance.
Sandie
Sandie
Admin and Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4