www.theclaretandbluearmy.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Aston Villa V Manchester City: Sunday 8th November at 1:30PM

5 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

How will the Garde revolution start?

Aston Villa V Manchester City: Sunday 8th November at 1:30PM - Page 4 I_vote_lcap25%Aston Villa V Manchester City: Sunday 8th November at 1:30PM - Page 4 Empty 25% 
[ 1 ]
Aston Villa V Manchester City: Sunday 8th November at 1:30PM - Page 4 I_vote_lcap25%Aston Villa V Manchester City: Sunday 8th November at 1:30PM - Page 4 Empty 25% 
[ 1 ]
Aston Villa V Manchester City: Sunday 8th November at 1:30PM - Page 4 I_vote_lcap50%Aston Villa V Manchester City: Sunday 8th November at 1:30PM - Page 4 Empty 50% 
[ 2 ]

Total Votes : 4

Poll closed

Aston Villa V Manchester City: Sunday 8th November at 1:30PM - Page 4 Empty Re: Aston Villa V Manchester City: Sunday 8th November at 1:30PM

Post by villabromsgrove Tue Nov 10, 2015 1:39 pm

GadgetMan wrote:Sorry a bit late, been poorly. A Great point, could really see a pattern and shape to the play, odd seeing actual organisation and tactics being used.

We were more expansive first half and then adapted and tightened it as man city pushed for the goal and we tired. All the subs were made at the right time and were the right ones and made a difference. Can't ask for more than that.

Super start for Remi. Just get the feeling this man will walk the walk and not just talk it. UTV
I think the drop in second half performance was due to a lack of overall fitness as Man City took it up a gear.

For the first time this season our players covered more ground than the opposition. Remi Garde will instill tactical awareness, and Robert Duverne will work these players until they drop, then we can finally judge them.
villabromsgrove
villabromsgrove
Admin and Moderator

Back to top Go down

Aston Villa V Manchester City: Sunday 8th November at 1:30PM - Page 4 Empty Re: Aston Villa V Manchester City: Sunday 8th November at 1:30PM

Post by Sandie Tue Nov 10, 2015 2:28 pm

Duverne will be key here and he'll have two weeks now to improve their fitness. I think we were a bit behind in terms of fitness under Sherwood so we've got a lot of work to do.

Just wonder how some of the players will respond? Dunne and Collins didn't like it first time round after all, so lets hope there's no bad apples still with us.
Sandie
Sandie
Admin and Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by villabromsgrove Wed Nov 11, 2015 9:08 am

I've still got a bit of a buzz from Sunday's match. It's a pleasant but strange feeling as a Villa fan. Aston Villa V Manchester City: Sunday 8th November at 1:30PM - Page 4 205019816
villabromsgrove
villabromsgrove
Admin and Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4