www.theclaretandbluearmy.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Claret and Blue Army a Fans Forum, why not introduce yourself?!

+19
avfcff1982
MT151169
GadgetMan
Morddred
The Bald Eagle
Leafs1201
South London Villan
Chris Harte
gaffer85
Joelleen
Sandie
thereich
AndyD
danclare82
Lawty
Jimmycarr
stevieg179avfc
Amar
lukevilla
23 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Welcome to Claret and Blue Army a Fans Forum, why not introduce yourself?! - Page 2 Empty Re: Welcome to Claret and Blue Army a Fans Forum, why not introduce yourself?!

Post by AndyD Fri Aug 21, 2015 7:12 pm

Hi, I'm Andy as you can guess from my username; long time Villa fan - used a few forums over the years - not recently after a bit of a disagreement - been a Mod so I'll try and behave myself as I know how hard it can be! - I'll more than likely read and chip in with the random useless information!

AndyD
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Welcome to Claret and Blue Army a Fans Forum, why not introduce yourself?! - Page 2 Empty Re: Welcome to Claret and Blue Army a Fans Forum, why not introduce yourself?!

Post by thereich Fri Aug 21, 2015 7:15 pm

Hi all
This is my first time on a forum site
I have been a villa fan for 24 years and currently travel to all home games from Bristol
Both myself and my 8 year old daughter are ST holders in the upper holte

thereich
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post by Sandie Fri Aug 21, 2015 7:21 pm

Hey gang,

I'm John, Villa fan from Scotland. Saw this place mentioned on Twitter today and thought I might as well join up as I've been on just about every other Villa forum at some point!

Liking the vibe you guys are trying to get going.
Sandie
Sandie
Admin and Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by villabromsgrove Fri Aug 21, 2015 7:38 pm

GadgetMan wrote:
danclare82 wrote:Hi everyone

I've stumbled on this site from another one and want to be part of it.

I'm 33 and went to 1st match in 91 v luton town. (platt missed pen)

Very exited about this season.

Super Jack Grealish will shine!

Hey Dan

Great to have you Welcome to Claret and Blue Army a Fans Forum, why not introduce yourself?! - Page 2 4288271622

David Platt used to be one of my favourite players, I was devastated when he left, which is odd as I can't stand him now and he actively seems to dislike Villa too. Weird chap. Anyway really good to have you on board mate.
Good to see you again Dan, glad you're on board. Welcome to Claret and Blue Army a Fans Forum, why not introduce yourself?! - Page 2 4288271622
villabromsgrove
villabromsgrove
Admin and Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by villabromsgrove Fri Aug 21, 2015 7:40 pm

AndyD wrote:Hi, I'm Andy as you can guess from my username; long time Villa fan - used a few forums over the years - not recently after a bit of a disagreement - been a Mod so I'll try and behave myself as I know how hard it can be! - I'll more than likely read and chip in with the random useless information!
Hi Andy, your experience is really welcome, as are you. I'll look forward to your posts. Welcome to Claret and Blue Army a Fans Forum, why not introduce yourself?! - Page 2 4288271622
villabromsgrove
villabromsgrove
Admin and Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by villabromsgrove Fri Aug 21, 2015 7:43 pm

thereich wrote:Hi all
This is my first time on a forum site
I have been a villa fan for 24 years and currently travel to all home games from Bristol
Both myself and my 8 year old daughter are ST holders in the upper holte

True claret and blue then "thereich". Your daughter will be a diehard fan growing up in the Holte Upper! You're very welcome. I'll look forward to your posts Welcome to Claret and Blue Army a Fans Forum, why not introduce yourself?! - Page 2 205019816
villabromsgrove
villabromsgrove
Admin and Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by GadgetMan Fri Aug 21, 2015 7:45 pm

Hey AndyD, thereich and Sandy Great to see you all on here. Thanks for signing up and giving us a look....

We mod with a light touch and try not to limit chat too much, so hopefully you'll like the atmosphere enough to stick around.

thereich, I admire your commitment travelling from Bristol every other week good on you!! I hope your first forum experience is a great one!!
GadgetMan
GadgetMan
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Back to top Go down

Post by villabromsgrove Fri Aug 21, 2015 7:47 pm

Sandie wrote:Hey gang,

I'm John, Villa fan from Scotland. Saw this place mentioned on Twitter today and thought I might as well join up as I've been on just about every other Villa forum at some point!

Liking the vibe you guys are trying to get going.
Welcome to Claret and Blue Army a Fans Forum, why not introduce yourself?! - Page 2 2614569260 Is the pint motive a bit stereotypical Sandie? (I hadn't got a dram to welcome you with! Very Happy ) Thanks for joining up with us. We really will appreciate your posts .... get stuck in. Welcome to Claret and Blue Army a Fans Forum, why not introduce yourself?! - Page 2 4288271622
villabromsgrove
villabromsgrove
Admin and Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Joelleen Fri Aug 21, 2015 8:36 pm

Evening all, my names joe, from Lichfield I'm 25 and would like to meet.....

Wrong site sorry...

On a serious note my grandma supported United grandad the villa. Easy choice to make at 4! First game I can remember was celta vigo 1-2. Didn't dampen my spirits though.

Joelleen
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post by gaffer85 Fri Aug 21, 2015 8:41 pm

Congrats on the site lads Very Happy
gaffer85
gaffer85
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post by GadgetMan Fri Aug 21, 2015 8:48 pm

Joelleen wrote:Evening all, my names joe, from Lichfield I'm 25 and would like to meet.....

Wrong site sorry...

On a serious note my grandma supported United grandad the villa. Easy choice to make at 4! First game I can remember was celta vigo 1-2. Didn't dampen my spirits though.

Haha!! GOSH seeks..... Welcome to Claret and Blue Army a Fans Forum, why not introduce yourself?! - Page 2 1181516461

I remember that game well, good first game mate. Would love to get European nights back at VP!!

Anyway good to have you on site Joe, thanks for signing up!!
GadgetMan
GadgetMan
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Back to top Go down

Post by GadgetMan Fri Aug 21, 2015 8:49 pm

gaffer85 wrote:Congrats on the site lads Very Happy

Cheers Gaffer85 Welcome to Claret and Blue Army a Fans Forum, why not introduce yourself?! - Page 2 4288271622 Lots of work to get it ready, we hope it will be great and many people's go to site in time. Thanks for joining the journey....
GadgetMan
GadgetMan
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Harte Fri Aug 21, 2015 9:12 pm

Hi folks. Name is pretty obvious, former moderator on a very prominent Villa website a long time ago. I don't really do fora these days but thought I'd come and have a nosy around anyway.

I'm 43, love beer and pizza (don't we all?). Have an interest in foreign languages, I understand written French fairly well and I'm currently learning Spanish.

In over thirty years of going to Villa games I reckon I've taken in over 700 games, probably over 90% of those at Villa Park.

Good luck to the moderating staff here. Trouble will inevitably find this forum, just as it does every other.

Chris Harte
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post by GadgetMan Fri Aug 21, 2015 9:16 pm

Chris Harte wrote:Hi folks. Name is pretty obvious, former moderator on a very prominent Villa website a long time ago. I don't really do fora these days but thought I'd come and have a nosy around anyway.

I'm 43, love beer and pizza (don't we all?). Have an interest in foreign languages, I understand written French fairly well and I'm currently learning Spanish.

In over thirty years of going to Villa games I reckon I've taken in over 700 games, probably over 90% of those at Villa Park.

Good luck to the moderating staff here. Trouble will inevitably find this forum, just as it does every other.

Hi Chris mate Very Happy Straight to the Westwood thread for you? ha! Good to see you sign up and come and have a look around. We're all veterans (The mods/owners) of forums and have seen all sorts, so we know it won't all be rainbows and butterflies, however we have a vision that doesn't involve constant sniping etc! So we'll try our very best!! Good to have you on here anyway, look forward to your posts and value your input in what is a brand new adventure for all of us!!
GadgetMan
GadgetMan
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Back to top Go down

Post by villabromsgrove Fri Aug 21, 2015 9:46 pm

Chris Harte wrote:Hi folks. Name is pretty obvious, former moderator on a very prominent Villa website a long time ago. I don't really do fora these days but thought I'd come and have a nosy around anyway.

Hi Chris I've read your posts on numerous occasions on a certain "prominent Villa website". Thanks for popping in, I hope you'll find time to post, as my memory tells me they'll be worth reading. Welcome to Claret and Blue Army a Fans Forum, why not introduce yourself?! - Page 2 4288271622
villabromsgrove
villabromsgrove
Admin and Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next