www.theclaretandbluearmy.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sunderland V Aston Villa: Saturday 2nd January at 3PM

4 posters

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

What will happen against Sunderland?

Sunderland V Aston Villa: Saturday 2nd January at 3PM - Page 5 I_vote_lcap0%Sunderland V Aston Villa: Saturday 2nd January at 3PM - Page 5 Empty 0% 
[ 0 ]
Sunderland V Aston Villa: Saturday 2nd January at 3PM - Page 5 I_vote_lcap50%Sunderland V Aston Villa: Saturday 2nd January at 3PM - Page 5 Empty 50% 
[ 1 ]
Sunderland V Aston Villa: Saturday 2nd January at 3PM - Page 5 I_vote_lcap50%Sunderland V Aston Villa: Saturday 2nd January at 3PM - Page 5 Empty 50% 
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 2

Poll closed

Sunderland V Aston Villa: Saturday 2nd January at 3PM - Page 5 Empty Re: Sunderland V Aston Villa: Saturday 2nd January at 3PM

Post by Sandie Sat Jan 02, 2016 4:31 pm

Sunderland back ahead. Sad
Sandie
Sandie
Admin and Moderator

Back to top Go down

Sunderland V Aston Villa: Saturday 2nd January at 3PM - Page 5 Empty Re: Sunderland V Aston Villa: Saturday 2nd January at 3PM

Post by villabromsgrove Sat Jan 02, 2016 4:32 pm

Get Kozak on, we need to score a couple of ugly goals.
villabromsgrove
villabromsgrove
Admin and Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by villabromsgrove Sat Jan 02, 2016 4:33 pm

Kozak's coming on!
villabromsgrove
villabromsgrove
Admin and Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by villabromsgrove Sat Jan 02, 2016 4:34 pm

Hutton's injured so Bacuna to right back.
villabromsgrove
villabromsgrove
Admin and Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sandie Sat Jan 02, 2016 4:34 pm

Best make sure I've got a ticket for tonight's draw...
Sandie
Sandie
Admin and Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by villabromsgrove Sat Jan 02, 2016 4:36 pm

Sandie wrote:Best make sure I've got a ticket for tonight's draw...
I'd love to see you win it Sandie! Sunderland V Aston Villa: Saturday 2nd January at 3PM - Page 5 4288271622
villabromsgrove
villabromsgrove
Admin and Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by villabromsgrove Sat Jan 02, 2016 4:47 pm

Traore off (injured?) Sinclair on.
villabromsgrove
villabromsgrove
Admin and Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sandie Sat Jan 02, 2016 4:47 pm

Just had a look to see how long it has been that Kozak has been missing and found that today is two years to the day that he broke his leg.
Sandie
Sandie
Admin and Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by villabromsgrove Sat Jan 02, 2016 4:51 pm

Villa in pieces. We can't beat poor teams like Sunderland. Defoe scores 3-1.
villabromsgrove
villabromsgrove
Admin and Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sandie Sat Jan 02, 2016 4:51 pm

villabromsgrove wrote:Traore off (injured?) Sinclair on.

My mate reckons it looked like he had done his hamstring. We really have no luck do we?

And as I'm typing we've shipped another one. Will we win another game this season?
Sandie
Sandie
Admin and Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by villabromsgrove Sat Jan 02, 2016 4:52 pm

A defensive coach would be nice.
villabromsgrove
villabromsgrove
Admin and Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by villabromsgrove Sat Jan 02, 2016 4:54 pm

It's a shame for Traore, but he can take his time recovering because we are definitely finished for the season.
villabromsgrove
villabromsgrove
Admin and Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by villabromsgrove Sat Jan 02, 2016 4:56 pm

I going to log out and read the reviews and listen to the interviews before I say anything else.
villabromsgrove
villabromsgrove
Admin and Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sandie Sat Jan 02, 2016 4:59 pm

Kozak coming on was so unbelievable not even the BBC believed it:
Sunderland V Aston Villa: Saturday 2nd January at 3PM - Page 5 Kozak10
Sandie
Sandie
Admin and Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by GadgetMan Sat Jan 02, 2016 5:04 pm

Safe to say now guys we are down. Without even a fight really. Disgraceful from top to bottom. Truly gutted. Lerner you have destroyed this once great club and Fox, your comments yesterday stating "We're building something special" couldn't of been worse timed. You make a habit of saying the wrong thing at the wrong time. What exactly is special about what we're doing here? Maybe going for the fewest wins ever or the lowest points total is 'special' You're our very own David Brent. Sadly though you're real and not at all funny.

One of the first out the door come may, we can't afford your 1 million a year salary in the Championship. Lerner you're a disgrace, you've abandoned this club for so long that we fell too far behind and now we see the results of your actions. F**k you!!

I'm completely gutted as today is the first time I've truly believed it's all over and we're down. You've been a terrible terrible custodian of OUR club Lerner, please please sell and GO.

We may be down, but we'll come back and fight another day. Once these clowns have all disappeared, we'll be a proper club again, one that actually competes.

Sigh........
GadgetMan
GadgetMan
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next