www.theclaretandbluearmy.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sunderland V Aston Villa: Saturday 2nd January at 3PM

4 posters

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Go down

What will happen against Sunderland?

Sunderland V Aston Villa: Saturday 2nd January at 3PM - Page 7 I_vote_lcap0%Sunderland V Aston Villa: Saturday 2nd January at 3PM - Page 7 Empty 0% 
[ 0 ]
Sunderland V Aston Villa: Saturday 2nd January at 3PM - Page 7 I_vote_lcap50%Sunderland V Aston Villa: Saturday 2nd January at 3PM - Page 7 Empty 50% 
[ 1 ]
Sunderland V Aston Villa: Saturday 2nd January at 3PM - Page 7 I_vote_lcap50%Sunderland V Aston Villa: Saturday 2nd January at 3PM - Page 7 Empty 50% 
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 2

Poll closed

Sunderland V Aston Villa: Saturday 2nd January at 3PM - Page 7 Empty Re: Sunderland V Aston Villa: Saturday 2nd January at 3PM

Post by villabromsgrove Sun Jan 03, 2016 4:55 pm

villabromsgrove
villabromsgrove
Admin and Moderator

Back to top Go down

Sunderland V Aston Villa: Saturday 2nd January at 3PM - Page 7 Empty Re: Sunderland V Aston Villa: Saturday 2nd January at 3PM

Post by Sandie Sun Jan 03, 2016 11:58 pm

I've heard (I don't watch MOTD any more for obvious reasons) that Richards got a well deserved hammering. Strangely, this time round he didn't have a go at any pundits on Twitter like the last time...
Sandie
Sandie
Admin and Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by villabromsgrove Mon Jan 04, 2016 1:48 pm

The defending will have looked hugely comical to neutrals on MOTD. How can we ignore our major defending problems for so long? Still no defensive coach, and yet players who earn small fortunes are making the same basic and unforgivable mistakes match after match after match!

Do coaches and players have their brains removed when they join Villa?
villabromsgrove
villabromsgrove
Admin and Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sandie Mon Jan 04, 2016 4:03 pm

villabromsgrove wrote:Do coaches and players have their brains removed when they join Villa?

It's something I've often wondered.

Is it not common place at PL clubs to watch goals conceded and review what went wrong? That allows players to learn from mistakes and know where to improve defensively. Our players never seem to learn anything defensively and repeat our errors time after time so I'm not sure we review our performances. Are the MOTD pundits doing our coaches' job for them?
Sandie
Sandie
Admin and Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by villabromsgrove Mon Jan 04, 2016 6:07 pm

Sandie wrote:
villabromsgrove wrote:Do coaches and players have their brains removed when they join Villa?

It's something I've often wondered.

Is it not common place at PL clubs to watch goals conceded and review what went wrong? That allows players to learn from mistakes and know where to improve defensively. Our players never seem to learn anything defensively and repeat our errors time after time so I'm not sure we review our performances. Are the MOTD pundits doing our coaches' job for them?
If I watched a game in the weeks to come, and it was obvious that we had cut out positioning errors and were at last prepared to defend as a unit, I would be delighted. We don't have to pull up trees, we just need to learn and progress.
villabromsgrove
villabromsgrove
Admin and Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7