www.theclaretandbluearmy.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Aston Vill V Crystal Palace: Tuesday 12th January at 7:45PM

4 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

What will happen on Tuesday?

Aston Vill V Crystal Palace: Tuesday 12th January at 7:45PM - Page 4 I_vote_lcap0%Aston Vill V Crystal Palace: Tuesday 12th January at 7:45PM - Page 4 Empty 0% 
[ 0 ]
Aston Vill V Crystal Palace: Tuesday 12th January at 7:45PM - Page 4 I_vote_lcap25%Aston Vill V Crystal Palace: Tuesday 12th January at 7:45PM - Page 4 Empty 25% 
[ 1 ]
Aston Vill V Crystal Palace: Tuesday 12th January at 7:45PM - Page 4 I_vote_lcap75%Aston Vill V Crystal Palace: Tuesday 12th January at 7:45PM - Page 4 Empty 75% 
[ 3 ]

Total Votes : 4

Poll closed

Aston Vill V Crystal Palace: Tuesday 12th January at 7:45PM - Page 4 Empty Re: Aston Vill V Crystal Palace: Tuesday 12th January at 7:45PM

Post by Sandie Tue Jan 12, 2016 10:16 pm

Ayew is absolute class, to think at first some of us ( Embarassed ) were saying we signed the wrong brother. He's not just great as a player but he has a tremendous spirit and attitude. He seems not to have been broken as badly by our bad form as our other players have and was at the centre of things for us tonight.
Sandie
Sandie
Admin and Moderator

Back to top Go down

Aston Vill V Crystal Palace: Tuesday 12th January at 7:45PM - Page 4 Empty Re: Aston Vill V Crystal Palace: Tuesday 12th January at 7:45PM

Post by GadgetMan Tue Jan 12, 2016 10:35 pm

villabromsgrove wrote:
GadgetMan wrote:F**king Beauties.................

Delighted and overjoyed. I'm instantly back to 'can we possibly just do it?!' I'll not give up total hope until it's mathematically done and dusted, so come on let's go and burst Leicester's bubble, they started all this (well they didn't but you know what I mean)

Come on Villa. We spend hours and hours berating the bad, let's just let the joy of this sink in. 2 points gained on Newcastle (so that's 9 and three games) and let's see how results go tomorrow. Whatever, that's a GREAT 3 points UTV!

Thought they all did really well. Kozak run his socks off, really surprised he lasted 90+ mins and for me offers a lot more than Gestede. Ayew again our talisman. Gana Veretout worked hard, as did Gil (they all did) and the back four stayed solid. Having a keeper who talks makes a difference.....Woohoo!!!
I totally agree. let's enjoy what's just happened.

I'm off for a good night's sleep and sweet Villa dreams for a change. Night all. Aston Vill V Crystal Palace: Tuesday 12th January at 7:45PM - Page 4 205019816 Sleep

Night VB Enjoy not having to lie there wrestling with annoyance and frustration. UTV Aston Vill V Crystal Palace: Tuesday 12th January at 7:45PM - Page 4 205019816
GadgetMan
GadgetMan
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Back to top Go down

Post by GadgetMan Tue Jan 12, 2016 10:39 pm

Sandie wrote:Ayew is absolute class, to think at first some of us ( Embarassed ) were saying we signed the wrong brother. He's not just great as a player but he has a tremendous spirit and attitude. He seems not to have been broken as badly by our bad form as our other players have and was at the centre of things for us tonight.

Agree entirely, he has an 'edge' to him and a swagger and inner self belief. Great to see him lifting us and getting the others up for it too. Veretout is really growing on me too and I can see a clever footballer there. Give him a few more wins and a side with a little more confidence and you may see him getting more and more into the box.

LIbor literally ran his socks off and that was after his two horrific injuries and basically being told he wasn't needed. I'm so glad Gabby wants away, as it's elevated him and mayb his own work and determination to prove himself to Remi. Well done big man.
GadgetMan
GadgetMan
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Harte Tue Jan 12, 2016 11:01 pm

Well, well, well!

Never imagined that'd happen, but it did. It's so much nicer to be walking away from Villa Park with a win. Our midfield were as sharp as I've seen them for a long time, Ayew and Bacuna both had excellent games while Cissokho looked dangerous while not convincing me he has much of a first touch. Meanwhile Lescott actually had a decent game and got the lucky break with the goal (about time we had some luck this season). And Kozak? Maybe, just maybe, he's the attacking option we've been crying out for.

Chris Harte
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post by villabromsgrove Wed Jan 13, 2016 1:31 pm

Remi has lucked on a decent balance due to injuries. The defence worked as a unit for a change and the midfield played with purpose. Both of our front men worked their arses off.

Don't change it Remi, keep the faith.
villabromsgrove
villabromsgrove
Admin and Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sandie Wed Jan 13, 2016 2:18 pm

Aye, you don't change a winning team unless members get injured or suspended.

Sandie
Sandie
Admin and Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by villabromsgrove Wed Jan 13, 2016 5:30 pm

It's quiet today on Villa news streams. Is everyone in shock after last night's win? Very Happy
villabromsgrove
villabromsgrove
Admin and Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sandie Wed Jan 13, 2016 10:36 pm

For the first time in a long time I'm going to watch MOTD. Can't think why!
Sandie
Sandie
Admin and Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by GadgetMan Thu Jan 14, 2016 10:33 am

villabromsgrove wrote:It's quiet today on Villa news streams. Is everyone in shock after last night's win? Very Happy

Goes to prove, many just love a good old moan and when we win it takes that away from them Aston Vill V Crystal Palace: Tuesday 12th January at 7:45PM - Page 4 3640643743 Aston Vill V Crystal Palace: Tuesday 12th January at 7:45PM - Page 4 205019816 Aston Vill V Crystal Palace: Tuesday 12th January at 7:45PM - Page 4 4228407797
GadgetMan
GadgetMan
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Back to top Go down

Post by Sandie Thu Jan 14, 2016 3:58 pm

Quite a few have been still moaning, I just think people should enjoy the moment. There are no doubt going to be plenty more opportunities for people to bitch between now and May so not sure why people have to rain on a bit of good news.
Sandie
Sandie
Admin and Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Harte Thu Jan 14, 2016 4:07 pm

Sandie wrote:For the first time in a long time I'm going to watch MOTD. Can't think why!
I didn't see it myself but I'm told our game was heavily edited and made it look like Palace were the better team. Is this correct?

Chris Harte
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post by Sandie Thu Jan 14, 2016 4:09 pm

I wouldn't say that, even from the highlights I'd have said we were shown to be the better team.
Sandie
Sandie
Admin and Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4