www.theclaretandbluearmy.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Speculation/Gossip/Hearsay/My Friends, Dad's Uncle said so Thread

+14
danclare82
Chris Harte
Obnoxious Lion
Sandie
South London Villan
Andyvilla80
villabromsgrove
Jim Villan
gdav
GadgetMan
ClarrieBlue
haden18
stevieg179avfc
Kimbo
18 posters

Page 1 of 31 1, 2, 3 ... 16 ... 31  Next

Go down

Speculation/Gossip/Hearsay/My Friends, Dad's Uncle said so Thread Empty Speculation/Gossip/Hearsay/My Friends, Dad's Uncle said so Thread

Post by GadgetMan Wed Aug 19, 2015 5:40 pm

A place for pure 'Speculation' NOT to be confused with 'ITK' or 'FACTS' Just harmless, gossip, be it the Red Tops, Twitter, or something you heard in the Pub, or another site, share it and let's discuss with an attitude that it's probably not likely/May not be, true but there's no harm in it Speculation/Gossip/Hearsay/My Friends, Dad's Uncle said so Thread 4288271622
GadgetMan
GadgetMan
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Back to top Go down

Speculation/Gossip/Hearsay/My Friends, Dad's Uncle said so Thread Empty Re: Speculation/Gossip/Hearsay/My Friends, Dad's Uncle said so Thread

Post by haden18 Fri Aug 21, 2015 12:18 pm

Moses was thrown in by the Telegraph so you think maybe, but why? Not the area to aim for right now. Lescott would be welcomed by me and Nixon seems to think its on. With 4 CB's consisting of Okore, Clark, Lescott and Captain Micky, I think the depth in that position is solid. Anyone think theres anything in this Keita Balde Diao stuff?
haden18
haden18
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Speculation/Gossip/Hearsay/My Friends, Dad's Uncle said so Thread Empty Re: Speculation/Gossip/Hearsay/My Friends, Dad's Uncle said so Thread

Post by villabromsgrove Fri Aug 21, 2015 12:28 pm

haden18 wrote:Moses was thrown in by the Telegraph so you think maybe, but why? Not the area to aim for right now. Lescott would be welcomed by me and Nixon seems to think its on. With 4 CB's consisting of Okore, Clark, Lescott and Captain Micky, I think the depth in that position is solid. Anyone think theres anything in this Keita Balde Diao stuff?
Keita is a damn good footballer. I wonder about his temperament though, as he's only young but he's fallen out with two big clubs already.

I'd take a chance though because he would add to Villa's over all skill level and pace. We could be really hard to handle if Sherwood can get everyone at it.
villabromsgrove
villabromsgrove
Admin and Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by haden18 Fri Aug 21, 2015 12:31 pm

Ahhh sounds a mixed bag then. Yeah i really think with everyone performing at their peak we could score against anyone, but we've gotta find that peak first.
haden18
haden18
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post by GadgetMan Fri Aug 21, 2015 12:40 pm

haden18 wrote:Ahhh sounds a mixed bag then. Yeah i really think with everyone performing at their peak we could score against anyone, but we've gotta find that peak first.

I think once we gel we'll be a real handful for most teams. Also I do think Lescott is a goer, just my personal opinion, but I can see it happening. Quite what that means for Richards/Clark is another matter. Real competition there IF he were to come though. As for the forward, I don't know enough about him?
GadgetMan
GadgetMan
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Back to top Go down

Post by GadgetMan Fri Aug 21, 2015 3:17 pm

So the 'Takeover' Yes someone had to say it haha! Do we think that's it? Randy is here for the season? Or could something happen mid season?
GadgetMan
GadgetMan
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Back to top Go down

Post by haden18 Fri Aug 21, 2015 3:19 pm

What have you done!! Lol. Don't think it'll be mid season, I think, no matter what anyone else says, that randy does care. I don't think he'd want to risk destabilising us midway, I think a deal could be agreed but we wouldn't change hands till next summer
haden18
haden18
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post by GadgetMan Fri Aug 21, 2015 3:29 pm

haden18 wrote:What have you done!! Lol. Don't think it'll be mid season, I think, no matter what anyone else says, that randy does care. I don't think he'd want to risk destabilising us midway, I think a deal could be agreed but we wouldn't change hands till next summer

Yeah that makes sense. The dream is still that we announce a takeover before the end of the window and then sign a few stars before the deadline Speculation/Gossip/Hearsay/My Friends, Dad's Uncle said so Thread 1181516461
GadgetMan
GadgetMan
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Back to top Go down

Post by haden18 Fri Aug 21, 2015 3:48 pm

GadgetMan wrote:
haden18 wrote:What have you done!! Lol. Don't think it'll be mid season, I think, no matter what anyone else says, that randy does care. I don't think he'd want to risk destabilising us midway, I think a deal could be agreed but we wouldn't change hands till next summer

Yeah that makes sense. The dream is still that we announce a takeover before the end of the window and then sign a few stars before the deadline Speculation/Gossip/Hearsay/My Friends, Dad's Uncle said so Thread 1181516461

Dream? Is there a word stronger than that to describe the itty bitty chance of this happening lol!
haden18
haden18
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post by haden18 Fri Aug 21, 2015 3:49 pm

(side note, can I stop the emails notifying me of every reply lol?)
haden18
haden18
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post by Knighty5 Fri Aug 21, 2015 3:52 pm

Find the Michu link strange, heard he'd got serious knee injury threatening retirement.

Knighty5
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post by GadgetMan Fri Aug 21, 2015 3:55 pm

haden18 wrote:(side note, can I stop the emails notifying me of every reply lol?)

Yes head to your profile and your notification settings are in there Speculation/Gossip/Hearsay/My Friends, Dad's Uncle said so Thread 4288271622
GadgetMan
GadgetMan
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Back to top Go down

Post by GadgetMan Fri Aug 21, 2015 3:56 pm

Knighty5 wrote:Find the Michu link strange, heard he'd got serious knee injury threatening retirement.

You think there's much to it?
GadgetMan
GadgetMan
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Back to top Go down

Post by villabromsgrove Fri Aug 21, 2015 4:05 pm

GadgetMan wrote:
Knighty5 wrote:Find the Michu link strange, heard he'd got serious knee injury threatening retirement.

You think there's much to it?
Michu was superb three seasons ago, what happened to him?
villabromsgrove
villabromsgrove
Admin and Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Knighty5 Fri Aug 21, 2015 4:10 pm

Pretty sure the injuries were what happened to him. Dont think he can shake of the knee injury. I heard he hardly trained at Swansea. I don't think the link is true IMO.

Knighty5
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 31 1, 2, 3 ... 16 ... 31  Next