www.theclaretandbluearmy.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Aston Villa V Swansea : Saturday 24th October at 3PM

+4
Chris Harte
GadgetMan
villabromsgrove
Sandie
8 posters

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

What will happen against the Swans?

Aston Villa V Swansea : Saturday 24th October at 3PM - Page 4 I_vote_lcap13%Aston Villa V Swansea : Saturday 24th October at 3PM - Page 4 Empty 13% 
[ 1 ]
Aston Villa V Swansea : Saturday 24th October at 3PM - Page 4 I_vote_lcap25%Aston Villa V Swansea : Saturday 24th October at 3PM - Page 4 Empty 25% 
[ 2 ]
Aston Villa V Swansea : Saturday 24th October at 3PM - Page 4 I_vote_lcap62%Aston Villa V Swansea : Saturday 24th October at 3PM - Page 4 Empty 62% 
[ 5 ]

Total Votes : 8

Poll closed

Aston Villa V Swansea : Saturday 24th October at 3PM - Page 4 Empty Re: Aston Villa V Swansea : Saturday 24th October at 3PM

Post by Sandie Sat Oct 24, 2015 2:02 pm

Aston Villa V Swansea : Saturday 24th October at 3PM - Page 4 Csfyjl10

Lescott, Richardson and Gabby. Fucking hell! I did predict that they would mind...
Sandie
Sandie
Admin and Moderator

Back to top Go down

Aston Villa V Swansea : Saturday 24th October at 3PM - Page 4 Empty Re: Aston Villa V Swansea : Saturday 24th October at 3PM

Post by Sandie Sat Oct 24, 2015 2:03 pm

That midfield is weak as piss too. Jesus! Curve ball Tim strikes again!
Sandie
Sandie
Admin and Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by danclare82 Sat Oct 24, 2015 2:05 pm

Sandie wrote:Aston Villa V Swansea : Saturday 24th October at 3PM - Page 4 Csfyjl10

Lescott, Richardson and Gabby. Fucking hell! I did predict that they would mind...
Oh dear. This is our STRONGEST team?!!
danclare82
danclare82
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post by GadgetMan Sat Oct 24, 2015 2:09 pm

I hope we lose and they sack this f**king clown (A defeat will be worth it and gain us points in the long run)

I've had enough of him.

Ps I think we can safely say the Gabby had a fight rumour was total BS!!
GadgetMan
GadgetMan
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Back to top Go down

Post by danclare82 Sat Oct 24, 2015 2:11 pm

GadgetMan wrote:I hope we lose and they sack this f**king clown (A defeat will be worth it and gain us points in the long run)

I've had enough of him.

Yep think ur right. That midfield is gunna be detroyed! Fuming.
danclare82
danclare82
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post by GadgetMan Sat Oct 24, 2015 2:12 pm

danclare82 wrote:
GadgetMan wrote:I hope we lose and they sack this f**king clown (A defeat will be worth it and gain us points in the long run)

I've had enough of him.

One, yes ONE CM in that team, F me!!!!

Aston Villa V Swansea : Saturday 24th October at 3PM - Page 4 Villa_11
GadgetMan
GadgetMan
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Back to top Go down

Post by danclare82 Sat Oct 24, 2015 2:18 pm

GadgetMan wrote:
danclare82 wrote:

I've had enough of him.

One, yes ONE CM in that team, F me!!!!

Aston Villa V Swansea : Saturday 24th October at 3PM - Page 4 Villa_11
If thats the formation which it prob will be why the f**k is bacuna in?? wheres veretout?? why amavi, gil on bench? Guzan in too!
danclare82
danclare82
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post by Sandie Sat Oct 24, 2015 2:19 pm

With Tim I get the feeling he finds an aim, looks into how to accomplish it then does the opposite.

There's three quality midfielders in that Swansea team in Yeung, Shelvey and Sigurdsen. We're playing one midfielder, an attacking player and a utility man who has always been shit at retaining possession. It's pretty much the exact opposite of what you need to do to beat that Swansea team.

Similarly, Dim Tim decides that we need to dedicate efforts to get crosses into Gestede. Then drops our best crosser. The man is a complete imbecile.
Sandie
Sandie
Admin and Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by avfcff1982 Sat Oct 24, 2015 2:31 pm

******* hell! Is all I can say about that starting line up.

Tim promised us a win today, must have changed his mind.
avfcff1982
avfcff1982
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post by Sandie Sat Oct 24, 2015 2:34 pm

Is he playing (well managing if one could call it that) for the sack? It's the only explanation for that team.
Sandie
Sandie
Admin and Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by GadgetMan Sat Oct 24, 2015 2:35 pm

Sandie wrote:With Tim I get the feeling he finds an aim, looks into how to accomplish it then does the opposite.

There's three quality midfielders in that Swansea team in Yeung, Shelvey and Sigurdsen. We're playing one midfielder, an attacking player and a utility man who has always been shit at retaining possession. It's pretty much the exact opposite of what you need to do to beat that Swansea team.

Similarly, Dim Tim decides that we need to dedicate efforts to get crosses into Gestede. Then drops our best crosser. The man is a complete imbecile.

I'll be pissed if we park the bus, sneak a draw and that idiot gets even more time to mess things up. This squad is screaming out for a manager that will get back to basics and pick players best suited for positions/formations selected. If Bacuna is an EPL CM, then so am I with my Autoimmune disease (I used to be a decent CM) Bacuna is NOT!! If he's to play it should've been as a wing back to provide the crosses that Tim thinks is key to everything. I can't begin to put into words what a total disappointment he's turned out to be. We go behind and he's going to get the 'Bolton' treatment I think.
GadgetMan
GadgetMan
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Back to top Go down

Post by GadgetMan Sat Oct 24, 2015 2:36 pm

Sandie wrote:Is he playing (well managing if one could call it that) for the sack? It's the only explanation for that team.

I've said for a while now he'd happily take the boot as long as he gets payed. It really wouldn't surprise me if he's hoping to be put out of his misery. He should offer his resignation and we should bite his hand off and pay him (could save us a fortune in the long run)
GadgetMan
GadgetMan
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Back to top Go down

Post by South London Villan Sat Oct 24, 2015 2:40 pm

Just seen the team, ffs tim, do you want to fail?
South London Villan
South London Villan
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post by GadgetMan Sat Oct 24, 2015 2:45 pm

South London Villan wrote:Just seen the team, ffs tim, do you want to fail?

I think he wants out with a pay off asap!!
GadgetMan
GadgetMan
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Back to top Go down

Post by danclare82 Sat Oct 24, 2015 2:49 pm

GadgetMan wrote:
South London Villan wrote:Just seen the team, ffs tim, do you want to fail?

I think he wants out with a pay off asap!!
Its the only explanation to that lineup
danclare82
danclare82
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next