www.theclaretandbluearmy.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Aston Villa V Swansea : Saturday 24th October at 3PM

+4
Chris Harte
GadgetMan
villabromsgrove
Sandie
8 posters

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

What will happen against the Swans?

Aston Villa V Swansea : Saturday 24th October at 3PM - Page 6 I_vote_lcap13%Aston Villa V Swansea : Saturday 24th October at 3PM - Page 6 Empty 13% 
[ 1 ]
Aston Villa V Swansea : Saturday 24th October at 3PM - Page 6 I_vote_lcap25%Aston Villa V Swansea : Saturday 24th October at 3PM - Page 6 Empty 25% 
[ 2 ]
Aston Villa V Swansea : Saturday 24th October at 3PM - Page 6 I_vote_lcap62%Aston Villa V Swansea : Saturday 24th October at 3PM - Page 6 Empty 62% 
[ 5 ]

Total Votes : 8

Poll closed

Aston Villa V Swansea : Saturday 24th October at 3PM - Page 6 Empty Re: Aston Villa V Swansea : Saturday 24th October at 3PM

Post by South London Villan Sat Oct 24, 2015 4:42 pm

Shelvey given too much time and space
South London Villan
South London Villan
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Aston Villa V Swansea : Saturday 24th October at 3PM - Page 6 Empty Re: Aston Villa V Swansea : Saturday 24th October at 3PM

Post by Sandie Sat Oct 24, 2015 4:43 pm

Other Ayew scores.
Sandie
Sandie
Admin and Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by South London Villan Sat Oct 24, 2015 4:45 pm

We don't have a midfield that know how to defend at the moment.
All the goals conceded this season have very similar traits
South London Villan
South London Villan
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post by Sandie Sat Oct 24, 2015 4:48 pm

The lineup had almost no midfield to it, it was pretty much suicide against that Swansea team with the three midfielders they have. We have the personnel to counter that but our cretin of a manager decided to put that team out.

Sandie
Sandie
Admin and Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by South London Villan Sat Oct 24, 2015 4:54 pm

We don't have a midfield that know how to defend at the moment.
All the goals conceded this season have very similar traits
South London Villan
South London Villan
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post by villabromsgrove Sat Oct 24, 2015 4:54 pm

As painful as it feels now, it had to end like this if Villa are to have a Premier League football future.
villabromsgrove
villabromsgrove
Admin and Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by GadgetMan Sat Oct 24, 2015 5:00 pm

No if's, no but's or maybe's Tim has to go tonight, be it resignation (he looked like a guy about to resign in truth) or the sack, whatever he needs to go TONIGHT. We then need to spend big on a TOP manager and convince him to come. We have plenty of time left and another transfer window. Not all is lost YET, but it could be if the board/Lerner don't act quickly and decisively. Throw massive cash at Ancelotti and ask him to do the season. If not a manager that has shown they can win matches with a European squad (that rules out Moyes for me) and be very smart with tactics and coaching (Tim is poor in both areas)

ACT NOW VILLA!!
GadgetMan
GadgetMan
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Back to top Go down

Post by Sandie Sat Oct 24, 2015 5:01 pm

villabromsgrove wrote:As painful as it feels now, it had to end like this if Villa are to have a Premier League football future.

Exactly. I still have faith in our players, a new manager can save us. If we go down from here I still suspect the reason will be two wasted months under Sherwood.
Sandie
Sandie
Admin and Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by South London Villan Sat Oct 24, 2015 5:01 pm

I was willing to give Tim more time, hiwever, this game was lost when he selected the starting XI.
To pick Gabby was just writing his own dismissal notice. Keeping Richardson over Amavi, dropping Westwood ok, replacing him with Bacuna what the F#$k!
I do think with the players we have we should not be struggling the way we are so the blame has to go to the coach
South London Villan
South London Villan
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post by GadgetMan Sat Oct 24, 2015 5:08 pm

South London Villan wrote:I was willing to give Tim more time, hiwever, this game was lost when he selected the starting XI.
To pick Gabby was just writing his own dismissal notice. Keeping Richardson over Amavi, dropping Westwood ok, replacing him with Bacuna what the F#$k!
I do think with the players we have we should not be struggling the way we are so the blame has to go to the coach

You've been very patient SLV and I admire that. He looked like a man wanted a way out and I think it will happen now. Tim will be speaking to Fox and saying, give me x amount and I'll walk.

Then do the men in charge have the nous to go and get the right man? That's the big fear!!
GadgetMan
GadgetMan
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Back to top Go down

Post by GadgetMan Sat Oct 24, 2015 5:14 pm

One point from home games against Sunderland, West Brom, Stoke and Swansea!! 15 defeats in 26. 4 points from 40 (is it 40 or 38 now?) basically his 'Tim' is up Aston Villa V Swansea : Saturday 24th October at 3PM - Page 6 3640643743
GadgetMan
GadgetMan
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Back to top Go down

Post by South London Villan Sat Oct 24, 2015 5:20 pm

I think he must be playing for his p45, no manager will ever walk these days, can't knock the Sigurdsson free kick can knock giving a free kick away in that area.
South London Villan
South London Villan
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post by avfcff1982 Sat Oct 24, 2015 5:38 pm

Bad, but expected result, but the post game comments were shocking, the word narcissist springs to mind, and that is mighty dangerous for our club, common sense says he has to go NOW, problem is, Fox & Lerner who also do not have a clue.

I fear for our future.

avfcff1982
avfcff1982
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post by GadgetMan Sat Oct 24, 2015 5:55 pm

avfcff1982 wrote:Bad, but expected result, but the post game comments were shocking, the word narcissist springs to mind, and that is mighty dangerous for our club, common sense says he has to go NOW, problem is, Fox & Lerner who also do not have a clue.

I fear for our future.

He's totally just distanced himself from the club. Tim Sherwood will be alright, it's the club that's fucked. Cheers Tim. What happened too We will 100% not get relegated and we will win today. Narcissist is the right word. What a shit, I'd sack him for those comments alone.
GadgetMan
GadgetMan
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Back to top Go down

Post by Sandie Sat Oct 24, 2015 6:00 pm

Sandie
Sandie
Admin and Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next