www.theclaretandbluearmy.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Aston Villa Vs Brentford. Saturday September 9th 3pm.

3 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Aston Villa Vs Brentford. Saturday September 9th 3pm. - Page 2 Empty Re: Aston Villa Vs Brentford. Saturday September 9th 3pm.

Post by Sandie Sat Sep 09, 2017 4:17 pm

From what I can gather this is another drab performance under Bruce. One up front against Brentford...
Sandie
Sandie
Admin and Moderator

Back to top Go down

Aston Villa Vs Brentford. Saturday September 9th 3pm. - Page 2 Empty Re: Aston Villa Vs Brentford. Saturday September 9th 3pm.

Post by Jim Villan Sat Sep 09, 2017 4:37 pm

If we can't start to get a bit of style and panache about us then we can't expect to be even anywhere near playoffs.
Jim Villan
Jim Villan
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post by Jim Villan Sat Sep 09, 2017 5:06 pm

I'm not sure what Bruce is trying to achieve with this group of players. Devoid of proper purpose and tactics. If the only chance we have of winning matches is getting Kodja back in the side then what does that say about Bruce as a manager and our coaching Staff. I'm not sure where we go from here, I've got to say that if I was DR T I would pull the trigger at this point.
Jim Villan
Jim Villan
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post by villabromsgrove Sat Sep 09, 2017 5:35 pm

Jim Villan wrote: I'm not sure what Bruce is trying to achieve with this group of players. Devoid of proper purpose and tactics. If the only chance we have of winning matches is getting Kodja back in the side then what does that say about Bruce as a manager and our coaching Staff. I'm not sure where we go from here, I've got to say that if I was DR T I would pull the trigger at this point.

You are spot on with your thoughts about Bruce's only plan. Get Kodjia back, lump the ball up to him and hope he scores a few. Bruce is choking a decent squad with his fearful shapeless negative play. The training ground must be a miserable place to be.
villabromsgrove
villabromsgrove
Admin and Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sandie Sat Sep 09, 2017 6:17 pm

Bruce out.
Sandie
Sandie
Admin and Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sandie Sat Sep 09, 2017 6:40 pm

Why isn't Adomah getting into this team? Was one of the best performers last season, gives us a kind of creativity we lack but can't get a look-in this season.
Sandie
Sandie
Admin and Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by villabromsgrove Sat Sep 09, 2017 10:13 pm

Sandie wrote:Why isn't Adomah getting into this team? Was one of the best performers last season, gives us a kind of creativity we lack but can't get a look-in this season.
He's not a Bruce kind of player. He's too attack orientated and doesn't defend enough. Bruce got frustrated with him well before the end of last season because he wasn't covering Hutton enough (crazy isn't it), and started benching him regularly for the sin of trying to play too high up the pitch!
villabromsgrove
villabromsgrove
Admin and Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2