www.theclaretandbluearmy.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Aston Villa v Stoke City : Saturday October 3rd at 3PM.

+3
Sandie
GadgetMan
villabromsgrove
7 posters

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Euphoria or Misery?

Aston Villa v Stoke City : Saturday October 3rd at 3PM. - Page 5 I_vote_lcap40%Aston Villa v Stoke City : Saturday October 3rd at 3PM. - Page 5 Empty 40% 
[ 2 ]
Aston Villa v Stoke City : Saturday October 3rd at 3PM. - Page 5 I_vote_lcap20%Aston Villa v Stoke City : Saturday October 3rd at 3PM. - Page 5 Empty 20% 
[ 1 ]
Aston Villa v Stoke City : Saturday October 3rd at 3PM. - Page 5 I_vote_lcap20%Aston Villa v Stoke City : Saturday October 3rd at 3PM. - Page 5 Empty 20% 
[ 1 ]
[ 1 ]
Aston Villa v Stoke City : Saturday October 3rd at 3PM. - Page 5 I_vote_lcap0%Aston Villa v Stoke City : Saturday October 3rd at 3PM. - Page 5 Empty 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 5

Poll closed

Aston Villa v Stoke City : Saturday October 3rd at 3PM. - Page 5 Empty Re: Aston Villa v Stoke City : Saturday October 3rd at 3PM.

Post by GadgetMan Sat Oct 03, 2015 4:02 pm

So after reverting to a back 5/3 he's now ditched it again for a back 4.

"You don't know what you're doing"
GadgetMan
GadgetMan
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Back to top Go down

Aston Villa v Stoke City : Saturday October 3rd at 3PM. - Page 5 Empty Re: Aston Villa v Stoke City : Saturday October 3rd at 3PM.

Post by Sandie Sat Oct 03, 2015 4:06 pm

Like I said earlier, he'll be saying post-game 'We wanted to frustrate Stoke in the first half, yada yada'

Sandie
Sandie
Admin and Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by villabromsgrove Sat Oct 03, 2015 4:09 pm

We've got a tactic anyway. It looks like Crespo is there solely to protect our marvellous right winger Alan Hutton. AH is up by the corner flag tearing Stoke a new one (in his own and Tim's minds). Just what the Premier League needed .... every manager will nick this idea! At least we've stayed in the match until half time, Tim will be delighted.

A shambolic win is not what we need right now. We need to get rid of this trainee clown!

villabromsgrove
villabromsgrove
Admin and Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by GadgetMan Sat Oct 03, 2015 4:10 pm

Sandie wrote:Like I said earlier, he'll be saying post-game 'We wanted to frustrate Stoke in the first half, yada yada'

Yes haha!! I'm aware I'm possibly being overly negative/harsh. I feel cheated. We were sold a vision of vibrant attacking football, the type that makes you puff your chest out and say "Come on, I'll get behind this, even if we lose I can see we're going for it" I can't support this though. Tim has morphed into a combination of Eck and Lambert (very quickly too) my fears about him to start with, seem to be coming true. He's a fraud and out of his depth it would appear!!
GadgetMan
GadgetMan
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Back to top Go down

Post by Sandie Sat Oct 03, 2015 4:11 pm

Stoke score. SHIT
Sandie
Sandie
Admin and Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by GadgetMan Sat Oct 03, 2015 4:12 pm

villabromsgrove wrote:We've got a tactic anyway. It looks like Crespo is there solely to protect our marvellous right winger Alan Hutton. AH is up by the corner flag tearing Stoke a new one (in his own and Tim's minds). Just what the Premier League needed .... every manager will nick this idea! At least we've stayed in the match until half time, Tim will be delighted.

A shambolic win is not what we need right now. We need to get rid of this trainee clown!

That's what it is, an apprentice learning on the job. We need an experienced pro that already has the tools and just as I type we concede!! FFS!! #SherwoodOut
GadgetMan
GadgetMan
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Back to top Go down

Post by GadgetMan Sat Oct 03, 2015 4:20 pm

Blimey Newcastle capitulated 5-1 down ha! Only thing keeping us off the bottom!!
GadgetMan
GadgetMan
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Back to top Go down

Post by GadgetMan Sat Oct 03, 2015 4:21 pm

Surprise Surprise Tim, you put attacking players on, you get them wanting to attack. So WHY do you keep insisting that we don't? You're an idiot!!
GadgetMan
GadgetMan
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Back to top Go down

Post by Sandie Sat Oct 03, 2015 4:29 pm

GadgetMan wrote:Surprise Surprise Tim, you put attacking players on, you get them wanting to attack. So WHY do you keep insisting that we don't? You're an idiot!!

The last two games have seen a first 60 minutes of turgid shite, then he changes things, brings on more attacking players and things start to look up.

At what point does he think, 'you know, I might start like that'? Rather than finding new ways to see how shite and turgid we can manage to be?
Sandie
Sandie
Admin and Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by GadgetMan Sat Oct 03, 2015 4:31 pm

Sandie wrote:
GadgetMan wrote:Surprise Surprise Tim, you put attacking players on, you get them wanting to attack. So WHY do you keep insisting that we don't? You're an idiot!!

The last two games have seen a first 60 minutes of turgid shite, then he changes things, brings on more attacking players and things start to look up.

At what point does he think, 'you know, I might start like that'? Rather than finding new ways to see how shite and turgid we can manage to be?

Baffling!! If Twitter's a sign of anything, then they've turned on Tim and seem to universally agree he's out of his depth sadly and not good enough.

Slumped on the bench and looking remarkably similar to Paul Lambert.
GadgetMan
GadgetMan
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Back to top Go down

Post by GadgetMan Sat Oct 03, 2015 4:44 pm

Lose and it's 3 from 30 points and the worst period under any of Houllier, Eck or Lambert. Bad Times.

We need an experienced EPL manager. Big Sam anyone? We need to bring a club together and rebuild. We're rotten to the core!!
GadgetMan
GadgetMan
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Back to top Go down

Post by Sandie Sat Oct 03, 2015 4:48 pm

GadgetMan wrote:Lose and it's 3 from 30 points and the worst period under any of Houllier, Eck or Lambert. Bad Times.

4 surely?

But affraid all the same.
Sandie
Sandie
Admin and Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by villabromsgrove Sat Oct 03, 2015 4:50 pm

There was me panicking GM! Sandie I feel much better now you've added another one point to our total. Very Happy
villabromsgrove
villabromsgrove
Admin and Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sandie Sat Oct 03, 2015 4:52 pm

HA! 3 or 4 it's still utterly shit.

71 points in our last 74 home games (since 2011).

Lots of (well deserved) boos at full time.
Sandie
Sandie
Admin and Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by GadgetMan Sat Oct 03, 2015 4:56 pm

villabromsgrove wrote:There was me panicking GM! Sandie I feel much better now you've added another one point to our total. Very Happy

Phew, not so desperate after all Crying or Very sad Yes 4 my bad. Worst run of all of them anyway. Time for Tim to be relieved of his duties. #SherwoodOut
GadgetMan
GadgetMan
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next