www.theclaretandbluearmy.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Aston Villa v Ipswich Town Saturday 11th February 3pm kick off at Villa Park.

4 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Prediction time.

Aston Villa v Ipswich Town Saturday 11th February 3pm kick off at Villa Park. - Page 2 I_vote_lcap100%Aston Villa v Ipswich Town Saturday 11th February 3pm kick off at Villa Park. - Page 2 Empty 100% 
[ 4 ]
Aston Villa v Ipswich Town Saturday 11th February 3pm kick off at Villa Park. - Page 2 I_vote_lcap0%Aston Villa v Ipswich Town Saturday 11th February 3pm kick off at Villa Park. - Page 2 Empty 0% 
[ 0 ]
Aston Villa v Ipswich Town Saturday 11th February 3pm kick off at Villa Park. - Page 2 I_vote_lcap0%Aston Villa v Ipswich Town Saturday 11th February 3pm kick off at Villa Park. - Page 2 Empty 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 4

Aston Villa v Ipswich Town Saturday 11th February 3pm kick off at Villa Park. - Page 2 Empty Re: Aston Villa v Ipswich Town Saturday 11th February 3pm kick off at Villa Park.

Post by Jim Villan Sat Feb 11, 2017 2:57 pm

Bree must be injured? Shame as i thought he was a real highlight against Forest. I'm glad Bruce has basically kept the same 11, whether or not its the right formation etc we desperately need consistantcy in team selection so that our players can start formng little partnerships over the pitch, something that we've not been able to do, for a couple of seasons, due to managers constantly throwing different sides together week in week out. For me footballing patern and the overall team strategy is more important then individuals and if we can start to devlop this over the run of home games then that would be progress!!
Jim Villan
Jim Villan
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Aston Villa v Ipswich Town Saturday 11th February 3pm kick off at Villa Park. - Page 2 Empty Re: Aston Villa v Ipswich Town Saturday 11th February 3pm kick off at Villa Park.

Post by Jim Villan Sat Feb 11, 2017 3:00 pm

NO CLANGERS TODAY FROM OUR KEEPER, WHAT A NOVEL THOUGHT!!
Jim Villan
Jim Villan
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post by villabromsgrove Sat Feb 11, 2017 3:20 pm

I've just got back from shopping. I'm trying to copy you Jim by taking a laid back approach to match days Very Happy .

Shame that Bree isn't featuring. Let's see what this new look team can do at home.
villabromsgrove
villabromsgrove
Admin and Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Jim Villan Sat Feb 11, 2017 3:24 pm

We have dominated the early proceedings had 8 shots to ipswich's 1 lets keep it going Villa
Jim Villan
Jim Villan
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post by Jim Villan Sat Feb 11, 2017 3:26 pm

Thor hit the bar!
Jim Villan
Jim Villan
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post by villabromsgrove Sat Feb 11, 2017 3:33 pm

We're on top without scoring. We need a goal.
villabromsgrove
villabromsgrove
Admin and Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by villabromsgrove Sat Feb 11, 2017 3:35 pm

It sounds like Kodjia is still to slow to release the ball. If he and Hogan are going to work as a pair, we need Kodjia to play with his head up.
villabromsgrove
villabromsgrove
Admin and Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by villabromsgrove Sat Feb 11, 2017 3:37 pm

Good cross by Hutton .... I haven't said that often!
villabromsgrove
villabromsgrove
Admin and Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by villabromsgrove Sat Feb 11, 2017 3:49 pm

Half time and we've had a lot of opportunities. We have to make sure we do exactly the same for the second forty five minutes .... plus scoring of course! Very Happy

The commentators have just reminded me that we haven't yet played a full ninety minutes yet this season. Let this be the first time!
villabromsgrove
villabromsgrove
Admin and Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by villabromsgrove Sat Feb 11, 2017 3:53 pm

Ipswich aren't going to win this, so it's up to Villa.
villabromsgrove
villabromsgrove
Admin and Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by villabromsgrove Sat Feb 11, 2017 4:02 pm

I would like to apologise in advance for my confidence .... In case we go tits up in the second half!
villabromsgrove
villabromsgrove
Admin and Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Jim Villan Sat Feb 11, 2017 4:06 pm

agreed VB if they carry on like they did first half we have got a decent chance to win this game.
Jim Villan
Jim Villan
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post by Sandie Sat Feb 11, 2017 4:08 pm

villabromsgrove wrote:Good cross by Hutton .... I haven't said that often!

Are you feeling okay? Or maybe more appropriately, is Hutton feeling ok?
Sandie
Sandie
Admin and Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by villabromsgrove Sat Feb 11, 2017 4:17 pm

Sandie wrote:
villabromsgrove wrote:Good cross by Hutton .... I haven't said that often!

Are you feeling okay? Or maybe more appropriately, is Hutton feeling ok?
I don't know what came over me Sandie! Aston Villa v Ipswich Town Saturday 11th February 3pm kick off at Villa Park. - Page 2 3640643743

We've started on the back foot second half .... have I said that before!

Ipswich should have scored then. Get your finger out Villa!
villabromsgrove
villabromsgrove
Admin and Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by villabromsgrove Sat Feb 11, 2017 4:20 pm

Ipswich on top .... Why?
villabromsgrove
villabromsgrove
Admin and Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next