www.theclaretandbluearmy.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Aston Villa v Ipswich Town Saturday 11th February 3pm kick off at Villa Park.

4 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Prediction time.

Aston Villa v Ipswich Town Saturday 11th February 3pm kick off at Villa Park. - Page 4 I_vote_lcap100%Aston Villa v Ipswich Town Saturday 11th February 3pm kick off at Villa Park. - Page 4 Empty 100% 
[ 4 ]
Aston Villa v Ipswich Town Saturday 11th February 3pm kick off at Villa Park. - Page 4 I_vote_lcap0%Aston Villa v Ipswich Town Saturday 11th February 3pm kick off at Villa Park. - Page 4 Empty 0% 
[ 0 ]
Aston Villa v Ipswich Town Saturday 11th February 3pm kick off at Villa Park. - Page 4 I_vote_lcap0%Aston Villa v Ipswich Town Saturday 11th February 3pm kick off at Villa Park. - Page 4 Empty 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 4

Aston Villa v Ipswich Town Saturday 11th February 3pm kick off at Villa Park. - Page 4 Empty Re: Aston Villa v Ipswich Town Saturday 11th February 3pm kick off at Villa Park.

Post by villabromsgrove Sat Feb 11, 2017 4:49 pm

Green has gone to left back .... WTF!
villabromsgrove
villabromsgrove
Admin and Moderator

Back to top Go down

Aston Villa v Ipswich Town Saturday 11th February 3pm kick off at Villa Park. - Page 4 Empty Re: Aston Villa v Ipswich Town Saturday 11th February 3pm kick off at Villa Park.

Post by villabromsgrove Sat Feb 11, 2017 4:50 pm

Four minutes injury time .... C'mon you Villa boys!
villabromsgrove
villabromsgrove
Admin and Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sandie Sat Feb 11, 2017 4:51 pm

villabromsgrove wrote:Slip by Elphick, Ipswich score .... Bugger!

I've been baffled by his return to the side, things like that don't help me find an answer. It's increasingly looking like Bruce is struggling to find answers to the most basic questions to running this football club.

Did someone at the club shoot an albatross or something?
Sandie
Sandie
Admin and Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by villabromsgrove Sat Feb 11, 2017 4:51 pm

Hourihane balloons a free kick. I fear the worst.

Last edited by villabromsgrove on Sat Feb 11, 2017 4:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
villabromsgrove
villabromsgrove
Admin and Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by villabromsgrove Sat Feb 11, 2017 4:52 pm

Sandie wrote:

I've been baffled by his return to the side, things like that don't help me find an answer. It's increasingly looking like Bruce is struggling to find answers to the most basic questions to running this football club.

Our tactics are pre historic.
villabromsgrove
villabromsgrove
Admin and Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by villabromsgrove Sat Feb 11, 2017 4:53 pm

Corner to Villa .... C'mon!
villabromsgrove
villabromsgrove
Admin and Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by villabromsgrove Sat Feb 11, 2017 4:54 pm

Bugger .... Bugger .... Bugger .... Bugger.
villabromsgrove
villabromsgrove
Admin and Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sandie Sat Feb 11, 2017 4:55 pm

villabromsgrove wrote:
Sandie wrote:

Our tactics are pre historic.

Perhaps, I don't think much of back fives for sure.
Sandie
Sandie
Admin and Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by villabromsgrove Sat Feb 11, 2017 4:55 pm

I think there might be some truth in the Albatross shooting Sandie.
villabromsgrove
villabromsgrove
Admin and Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by villabromsgrove Sat Feb 11, 2017 4:56 pm

Since Christmas we've been playing like relegation favourites.
villabromsgrove
villabromsgrove
Admin and Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sandie Sat Feb 11, 2017 4:56 pm

The worst thing about this run is that I don't know how we can turn this around or who or what we can turn to next.
Sandie
Sandie
Admin and Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by villabromsgrove Sat Feb 11, 2017 5:00 pm

Bruce and Calderwood are under real pressure now .... However .... Villa had 22 shots .... Ipswich had 1 shot .... 1 shot and beat us!!!!!

A mistake kiled us again!
villabromsgrove
villabromsgrove
Admin and Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by villabromsgrove Sat Feb 11, 2017 5:03 pm

Sandie wrote:The worst thing about this run is that I don't know how we can turn this around or who or what we can turn to next.
Training clearly isn't working. The team still cannot give a 90 minute performance.
villabromsgrove
villabromsgrove
Admin and Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Jim Villan Sat Feb 11, 2017 5:07 pm

Villa need a break, every mistake we make gets punished and it becomes a vicious circle the more we get punish the more edgy it maekes us game to game. 22 shots to their one on target and they win, and absolute joke!! yes were not great but when you cant buy a break then every decision of the manager every mistake of the player gets over analysed, we just need some good old lady luck to come our way again!!!! anyway its not going to get me down for now we must take our medicine and wait for the tide to turn!!
Jim Villan
Jim Villan
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post by Jim Villan Sat Feb 11, 2017 5:13 pm

correction we had 9 shots on target to their one.
Jim Villan
Jim Villan
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next