www.theclaretandbluearmy.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Next Villa Manager, Who do you want (With poll)

+5
danclare82
Chris Harte
South London Villan
avfcff1982
GadgetMan
9 posters

Page 11 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

Who do you want as the next Villa manager?

Next Villa Manager, Who do you want (With poll)  - Page 11 I_vote_lcap36%Next Villa Manager, Who do you want (With poll)  - Page 11 Empty 36% 
[ 4 ]
Next Villa Manager, Who do you want (With poll)  - Page 11 I_vote_lcap18%Next Villa Manager, Who do you want (With poll)  - Page 11 Empty 18% 
[ 2 ]
Next Villa Manager, Who do you want (With poll)  - Page 11 I_vote_lcap9%Next Villa Manager, Who do you want (With poll)  - Page 11 Empty 9% 
[ 1 ]
Next Villa Manager, Who do you want (With poll)  - Page 11 I_vote_lcap0%Next Villa Manager, Who do you want (With poll)  - Page 11 Empty 0% 
[ 0 ]
Next Villa Manager, Who do you want (With poll)  - Page 11 I_vote_lcap36%Next Villa Manager, Who do you want (With poll)  - Page 11 Empty 36% 
[ 4 ]
Next Villa Manager, Who do you want (With poll)  - Page 11 I_vote_lcap0%Next Villa Manager, Who do you want (With poll)  - Page 11 Empty 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 11

Poll closed

Next Villa Manager, Who do you want (With poll)  - Page 11 Empty Re: Next Villa Manager, Who do you want (With poll)

Post by villabromsgrove Sat Oct 31, 2015 3:32 pm

Just a thought .... The law of averages would suggest that one of these (Lerner) managers is going to be good enough to be a success, despite all the chains that Randy will inevitably dangle round his neck. Could Garde be the one.
villabromsgrove
villabromsgrove
Admin and Moderator

Back to top Go down

Next Villa Manager, Who do you want (With poll)  - Page 11 Empty Re: Next Villa Manager, Who do you want (With poll)

Post by avfcff1982 Sat Oct 31, 2015 5:11 pm

My fingers are firmly crossed for the arrival of Garde, it does look done and dusted, but...........this is Aston Villa we're talking about Rolling Eyes

I really hope it doesn't fall through with Garde, and we go for Moyes, maybe he did do a decent job of keeping Everton in the PL, but he won nothing, is that what we want? I'm sure most want some success for Villa not just survival, anyway, I think Moyes was irreparably damaged by his experience at Manure, and would fail miserably for us.
avfcff1982
avfcff1982
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post by GadgetMan Sat Oct 31, 2015 6:03 pm

avfcff1982 wrote:My fingers are firmly crossed for the arrival of Garde, it does look done and dusted, but...........this is Aston Villa we're talking about Rolling Eyes

I really hope it doesn't fall through with Garde, and we go for Moyes, maybe he did do a decent job of keeping Everton in the PL, but he won nothing, is that what we want? I'm sure most want some success for Villa not just survival, anyway, I think Moyes was irreparably damaged by his experience at Manure, and would fail miserably for us.

I agree with you on Moyes. A busted flush....

Let's go for Garde and something different he seemingly offers. As VB has said, RL has to get one of his appointments right, let it be this one (it HAS to be, that simple)
GadgetMan
GadgetMan
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Back to top Go down

Post by Jimmycarr Sat Oct 31, 2015 9:57 pm

I just can't see Garde falling through, there is just far too much all be it circumstantial evidence floating around to say that he already is/in very close future will be our manager and I just believe it all comes down to how long it takes Randy to open the cheque book and Lyon/Metz to tell us what it'll cost to get his preferred sidemen in with him.
Jimmycarr
Jimmycarr
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post by Sandie Sat Oct 31, 2015 10:06 pm

villabromsgrove wrote:Just a thought .... The law of averages would suggest that one of these (Lerner) managers is going to be good enough to be a success, despite all the chains that Randy will inevitably dangle round his neck. Could Garde be the one.

Sometimes even a blind squirrel finds a nut...
Sandie
Sandie
Admin and Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by GadgetMan Sun Nov 01, 2015 1:42 pm

Sandie wrote:
villabromsgrove wrote:Just a thought .... The law of averages would suggest that one of these (Lerner) managers is going to be good enough to be a success, despite all the chains that Randy will inevitably dangle round his neck. Could Garde be the one.

Hahahaha!! Next Villa Manager, Who do you want (With poll)  - Page 11 3640643743
GadgetMan
GadgetMan
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Back to top Go down

Post by villabromsgrove Sun Nov 01, 2015 3:52 pm

Sandie wrote:

..... and gives him the Villa manager's job? Very Happy
villabromsgrove
villabromsgrove
Admin and Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sandie Sun Nov 01, 2015 4:01 pm

You don't have to be a nut to work for Lerner, but it helps... Wink

I'm going to stick my neck out and guess Garde will be announced tomorrow. Supposedly Garde's colleagues at Canal+ said he was pretty much finalised and there was another story about last night saying he has agreed a 3 1/2 year deal.
Sandie
Sandie
Admin and Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by villabromsgrove Sun Nov 01, 2015 5:03 pm

Let's get it on! Next Villa Manager, Who do you want (With poll)  - Page 11 205019816
villabromsgrove
villabromsgrove
Admin and Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Jimmycarr Sun Nov 01, 2015 5:37 pm

Anyone see/hear seemingly Martin Tyler said something on Sky Sports about new manager for us this evening, only following what I'm reading on Twitter so don't have any more info.
Jimmycarr
Jimmycarr
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post by villabromsgrove Sun Nov 01, 2015 5:46 pm

Jimmycarr wrote:Anyone see/hear seemingly Martin Tyler said something on Sky Sports about new manager for us this evening, only following what I'm reading on Twitter so don't have any more info.
I don't go twitter much, and I haven't seen anything about an appointment being imminent, but it looks like it will be Garde and it should be soon.
villabromsgrove
villabromsgrove
Admin and Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Jimmycarr Sun Nov 01, 2015 6:31 pm

Totally agree, tired of all these statements that it's not going to be Garde and other managers odds have dropped etc. etc. I'd bet my mortgage it'll be him and be before the end of the week of not after the game tomorrow night.
Jimmycarr
Jimmycarr
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post by Sandie Sun Nov 01, 2015 7:21 pm

A part of that is surely bookies playing games and trying to get people to bet on other managers. I am amazed they haven't closed the books on it as it seems to be such a foregone conclusion. Have to be honest, I keep catching myself as I type posts on here writing Garde as if it's already done and changing it to 'the new manager' just in case!

Has there ever been a managerial appointment that has been such a foregone conclusion then preceeded to drag on as much as this has? Feels a lot longer than a week since Sherwood went.
Sandie
Sandie
Admin and Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sandie Sun Nov 01, 2015 7:53 pm

15 minutes after I posted 'I am amazed they haven't closed the books on it as it seems to be such a foregone conclusion' the bookies closed betting.

'thetrees' (guy from twitter/couple of forums who watches air traffic) has said there's a last minute charter flying to BHX from Paris this evening. Might be a coincidence or it might be Remi on his way to being announced and unveilled?

Canal+ reporting he is to be assisted by someone called 'Réginald Ray' rather than one of the coaches he was pursuing.
Sandie
Sandie
Admin and Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sandie Sun Nov 01, 2015 8:18 pm

Sandie
Sandie
Admin and Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13  Next