www.theclaretandbluearmy.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Next Villa Manager, Who do you want (With poll)

+5
danclare82
Chris Harte
South London Villan
avfcff1982
GadgetMan
9 posters

Page 13 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13

Go down

Who do you want as the next Villa manager?

Next Villa Manager, Who do you want (With poll)  - Page 13 I_vote_lcap36%Next Villa Manager, Who do you want (With poll)  - Page 13 Empty 36% 
[ 4 ]
Next Villa Manager, Who do you want (With poll)  - Page 13 I_vote_lcap18%Next Villa Manager, Who do you want (With poll)  - Page 13 Empty 18% 
[ 2 ]
Next Villa Manager, Who do you want (With poll)  - Page 13 I_vote_lcap9%Next Villa Manager, Who do you want (With poll)  - Page 13 Empty 9% 
[ 1 ]
Next Villa Manager, Who do you want (With poll)  - Page 13 I_vote_lcap0%Next Villa Manager, Who do you want (With poll)  - Page 13 Empty 0% 
[ 0 ]
Next Villa Manager, Who do you want (With poll)  - Page 13 I_vote_lcap36%Next Villa Manager, Who do you want (With poll)  - Page 13 Empty 36% 
[ 4 ]
Next Villa Manager, Who do you want (With poll)  - Page 13 I_vote_lcap0%Next Villa Manager, Who do you want (With poll)  - Page 13 Empty 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 11

Poll closed

Next Villa Manager, Who do you want (With poll)  - Page 13 Empty Re: Next Villa Manager, Who do you want (With poll)

Post by danclare82 Mon Nov 02, 2015 5:11 pm

GadgetMan wrote:
danclare82 wrote:The OS they have spelt it REMY. Oh dear.

Must have amended it now as when I looked and popped it on here it was Remi
Go to news and theres a pic saying 'Welcome Remy'. Sorry can't upload it.
danclare82
danclare82
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Next Villa Manager, Who do you want (With poll)  - Page 13 Empty Re: Next Villa Manager, Who do you want (With poll)

Post by GadgetMan Mon Nov 02, 2015 5:12 pm

I can only find the one that says welcome to Aston Villa Remi Garde. (I uploaded above) I'll take another look though ha!
GadgetMan
GadgetMan
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Back to top Go down

Post by danclare82 Mon Nov 02, 2015 5:18 pm

GadgetMan wrote:I can only find the one that says welcome to Aston Villa Remi Garde. (I uploaded above) I'll take another look though ha!
I've got it in front of me but don't know how to upload! haha
danclare82
danclare82
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post by GadgetMan Mon Nov 02, 2015 5:24 pm

danclare82 wrote:
GadgetMan wrote:I can only find the one that says welcome to Aston Villa Remi Garde. (I uploaded above) I'll take another look though ha!
I've got it in from but don't know how to upload! haha

Next Villa Manager, Who do you want (With poll)  - Page 13 Image24

Here you go. If you look above the text box you'll see a picture with a little floppy disk on too (3rd left of YouTube icon) click on that and it will open an upload box. Choose your file and then paste the link in the text field Next Villa Manager, Who do you want (With poll)  - Page 13 4288271622
GadgetMan
GadgetMan
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Back to top Go down

Post by danclare82 Mon Nov 02, 2015 5:27 pm

GadgetMan wrote:
danclare82 wrote:
I've got it in from but don't know how to upload! haha

Next Villa Manager, Who do you want (With poll)  - Page 13 Image24

Here you go. If you look above the text box you'll see a picture with a little floppy disk on too (3rd left of YouTube icon) click on that and it will open an upload box. Choose your file and then paste the link in the text field Next Villa Manager, Who do you want (With poll)  - Page 13 4288271622
That's the one! Thanks for that. They even spell it right in headline too! Terrible haha
danclare82
danclare82
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post by GadgetMan Mon Nov 02, 2015 5:27 pm

I can't work out why it's not showing the whole pic. It may be my iPad. I'll log out and in again and also check on my phone
GadgetMan
GadgetMan
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Back to top Go down

Post by GadgetMan Mon Nov 02, 2015 5:28 pm

I politely let them know. Still hasn't changed though haha!!

Anyway I'll lock this thread and We can talk Remi (y) in his very own thread.
GadgetMan
GadgetMan
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13