www.theclaretandbluearmy.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Transfer Deadline Day with CABA One thread for all discussion for the day.

+9
Kimbo
Chris Harte
avfcff1982
danclare82
GadgetMan
South London Villan
Jimmycarr
Stratfordvilla
Jim Villan
13 posters

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Transfer Deadline Day with CABA One thread for all discussion for the day.  - Page 2 Empty Re: Transfer Deadline Day with CABA One thread for all discussion for the day.

Post by GadgetMan Tue Sep 01, 2015 10:37 am

What time does Jim White start today? It's normally 6pm! Sky will be gutted it's a 6pm finish.
GadgetMan
GadgetMan
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Back to top Go down

Transfer Deadline Day with CABA One thread for all discussion for the day.  - Page 2 Empty Re: Transfer Deadline Day with CABA One thread for all discussion for the day.

Post by GadgetMan Tue Sep 01, 2015 10:41 am

Jim Villan wrote:I'm  utterly baffled by the fact that nobody has bid the required amount for Austin, in a transfer window thats more important than ever due to TV revenue increases, you would have thought, buying somebody who scored the amount of goals he did last season, that it would be a no brainer. It just amazes me! STRANGE surely he will move somewhere today. If its not Villa which im sure it wont be I will be very bitter.

All set for villa to finish off the good work already done with the finished article. At a club managed by Tims mate. All that is needed is RL actually spending what he has most summers he's been here. 20m......he won't though sadly!!!

Like you I'm astonished know one has come in for him yet. Odd one.
GadgetMan
GadgetMan
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Back to top Go down

Post by villabromsgrove Tue Sep 01, 2015 10:43 am

Jim Villan wrote:I'm  utterly baffled by the fact that nobody has bid the required amount for Austin, in a transfer window thats more important than ever due to TV revenue increases, you would have thought, buying somebody who scored the amount of goals he did last season, that it would be a no brainer. It just amazes me! STRANGE surely he will move somewhere today. If its not Villa which im sure it wont be I will be very bitter.
Austin is such an obvious signing for a club who may well flirt with relegation again this season. There are no definite guarantees about staying in the Premier League, but buying Charlie Austin is about as close to a guarantee as you can get.
villabromsgrove
villabromsgrove
Admin and Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by South London Villan Tue Sep 01, 2015 10:44 am

First offer for Gayle rejected, I told you we should get him, just shows Tim reads this site..........
South London Villan
South London Villan
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post by GadgetMan Tue Sep 01, 2015 10:45 am

Baker to Bristol City on loan
GadgetMan
GadgetMan
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Back to top Go down

Post by villabromsgrove Tue Sep 01, 2015 10:46 am

Sky saying we've put in a stupidly low bid for Dwight Gayle! Which has been rejected. Edit .... You beat me to it SLV. Transfer Deadline Day with CABA One thread for all discussion for the day.  - Page 2 4288271622
villabromsgrove
villabromsgrove
Admin and Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by villabromsgrove Tue Sep 01, 2015 10:48 am

GadgetMan wrote:Baker to Bristol City on loan
That must mean Lescott's about to be announced.
villabromsgrove
villabromsgrove
Admin and Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Jim Villan Tue Sep 01, 2015 11:07 am

Adebayor surely is back on. West ham have annouced Victor moses on loan, filling their loan qouta, which takes them out the equation. Come on Timmy boy use that cockney charm!
Jim Villan
Jim Villan
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post by villabromsgrove Tue Sep 01, 2015 11:19 am

Obbi Oulare having medical at Watford .... they'll make some big money out of him, he's definitely one for the future.
villabromsgrove
villabromsgrove
Admin and Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by GadgetMan Tue Sep 01, 2015 11:31 am

villabromsgrove wrote:Obbi Oulare having medical at Watford .... they'll make some big money out of him, he's definitely one for the future.

On loan with a view to a perm deal. I really like the look of him.

Adebayor still on is what I've been told consistently since Saturday (before that was told money issues with Spurs the reason he hadn't already left) only real comp is West Ham and they will have to sign him permanently (will they want to do that?!) We could get our no10 (literally) and experienced goalscorer today.

I don't think anything else bar Lescott will happen unless we get a surprise and even then probably a loan.
GadgetMan
GadgetMan
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Back to top Go down

Post by villabromsgrove Tue Sep 01, 2015 11:32 am

GadgetMan wrote:
villabromsgrove wrote:Obbi Oulare having medical at Watford .... they'll make some big money out of him, he's definitely one for the future.

Adebayor still on is what I've been told consistently since Saturday (before that was told money issues with Spurs the reason he hadn't already left) only real comp is West Ham and they will have to sign him permanently (will they want to do that?!) We could get our no10 (literally) and experienced goalscorer today.

I don't think anything else bar Lescott will happen unless we get a surprise and even then probably a loan.
I didn't notice that it was a loan deal.
villabromsgrove
villabromsgrove
Admin and Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by villabromsgrove Tue Sep 01, 2015 11:57 am

Joleon Lescott has completed his medical and is at BMH now.
villabromsgrove
villabromsgrove
Admin and Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by GadgetMan Tue Sep 01, 2015 12:01 pm

villabromsgrove wrote:
GadgetMan wrote:

I didn't notice that it was a loan deal.

As reported on Sky so could be wrong. As you've just said Lescott nearly over the line. Good work. Now for the striker We have 6 hours.
GadgetMan
GadgetMan
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Back to top Go down

Post by villabromsgrove Tue Sep 01, 2015 12:02 pm

Berbatov is in the midlands! Surely not for Aston Villa?
villabromsgrove
villabromsgrove
Admin and Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by GadgetMan Tue Sep 01, 2015 12:06 pm

villabromsgrove wrote:Berbatov is in the midlands! Surely not for Aston Villa?

Hopefully just visiting his pal Petrov and worst case a back up option if all else fails.
GadgetMan
GadgetMan
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next