www.theclaretandbluearmy.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Transfer Deadline Day with CABA One thread for all discussion for the day.

+9
Kimbo
Chris Harte
avfcff1982
danclare82
GadgetMan
South London Villan
Jimmycarr
Stratfordvilla
Jim Villan
13 posters

Page 3 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Transfer Deadline Day with CABA One thread for all discussion for the day.  - Page 3 Empty Re: Transfer Deadline Day with CABA One thread for all discussion for the day.

Post by Jim Villan Tue Sep 01, 2015 12:08 pm

GM - you stiill seem confident on Ade, Was there substance to rumoured medical that he had previously with Villa. Just looking at the time and the logistics of the deal, as time is ticking.
Jim Villan
Jim Villan
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Transfer Deadline Day with CABA One thread for all discussion for the day.  - Page 3 Empty Re: Transfer Deadline Day with CABA One thread for all discussion for the day.

Post by GadgetMan Tue Sep 01, 2015 12:28 pm

Jim Villan wrote:GM - you stiill seem confident on Ade, Was their substance to rumoured medical that he had previously with Villa. Just looking at the time and the logistics of the deal, as time is ticking.

As with any info, I'd urge caution first and foremost. I've been told by two separate sources that a deal is there to be done and has been the case (villas end for a while) according to what I've been told, Adebayor did/does want to come and any delays have been down to issues with him and Spurs. As for a medical, I can't say for sure?! I was told he had one, but then someone else said not. Given its a loan, this is less of an issue as I 'think' the medicals are less rigourous. They'll probably have seen scans, reports from other tests and use part of that info (pretty standard I think?!) along with a on the day medical. It could well be he had one, I'd go conservatively and say he just visited last time and didn't have a medical. Brings us to today. Lead to believe he wants to come and TS wants him.

I want to make it clear, it's just my opinion given what I've been told, that doesn't mean it's fact though and until anything official, take it with a pinch of salt. In the spirit of deadline day, I'm sharing what I know, that doesn't make me "ITK" though. Ha! Also this is my personal opinion and not representative of the site. Sorry to labour that point Transfer Deadline Day with CABA One thread for all discussion for the day.  - Page 3 2003314851 Transfer Deadline Day with CABA One thread for all discussion for the day.  - Page 3 4228407797

We will see, deadline day is a strange old day and things change, plus Adebayor is a mercenary in reality, so it would only take a late bid by someone else to turn potentially turn his head. I've always rated him and want this to happen though!! Transfer Deadline Day with CABA One thread for all discussion for the day.  - Page 3 1554986367
GadgetMan
GadgetMan
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Back to top Go down

Post by Jim Villan Tue Sep 01, 2015 12:36 pm

Cool cheers GM - yes i'm the same as you i've always rated him and think he would be a great fit IF motivated, hence the rason i'm hassling you ha ha!
Jim Villan
Jim Villan
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post by GadgetMan Tue Sep 01, 2015 12:45 pm

Jim Villan wrote:Cool cheers GM - yes i'm the same as you i've always rated him and think he would be a great fit IF motivated, hence the rason i'm hassling you ha ha!

Really does depend on which Adebayor you get doesn't it?! Of its the TS version where he was a 1 in 2 striker with a better goal ratio than Benteke then yes please.

Interesting 5 hrs or so.

Oh and Lescott debut could be v WBA Transfer Deadline Day with CABA One thread for all discussion for the day.  - Page 3 3640643743
GadgetMan
GadgetMan
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Back to top Go down

Post by South London Villan Tue Sep 01, 2015 1:01 pm

Ilori?
South London Villan
South London Villan
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post by South London Villan Tue Sep 01, 2015 1:02 pm

All these players we are being connected with has a touch of the Redknapps about it.
South London Villan
South London Villan
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post by villabromsgrove Tue Sep 01, 2015 1:13 pm

South London Villan wrote:Ilori?
I don't think he's ever played a Premier league game. Far less experienced than Baker, so it would be a strange one. scratch
villabromsgrove
villabromsgrove
Admin and Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by South London Villan Tue Sep 01, 2015 1:20 pm

Austin to Palace is holding up Gayle to Villa, possibly.

Has Nzogbia gone yet?
South London Villan
South London Villan
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post by South London Villan Tue Sep 01, 2015 1:21 pm

I reckon Berbatov to Baggies as a replacement for Berahinho when he goes to Spurs.
South London Villan
South London Villan
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Harte Tue Sep 01, 2015 1:24 pm

South London Villan wrote:Austin to Palace is holding up Gayle to Villa, possibly.
Any transfer of Austin's will surely be scuppered due to supposedly having a big hole in his knee.

Chris Harte
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post by GadgetMan Tue Sep 01, 2015 1:32 pm

Chris Harte wrote:
South London Villan wrote:Austin to Palace is holding up Gayle to Villa, possibly.
Any transfer of Austin's will surely be scuppered due to supposedly having a big hole in his knee.

Yet continues to play over 30 games every year (more than Benteke)
GadgetMan
GadgetMan
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Back to top Go down

Post by GadgetMan Tue Sep 01, 2015 1:34 pm

villabromsgrove wrote:
South London Villan wrote:Ilori?
I don't think he's ever played a Premier league game. Far less experienced than Baker, so it would be a strange one. scratch

Would be a strange one. I think Baker's off out to aid his development, so maybe cover for him? It's imperative Baker gets a run in a side (without injuries) So I get him going and this one could just be to balance the numbers? Don't think there's much in it though to be fair.
GadgetMan
GadgetMan
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Back to top Go down

Post by villabromsgrove Tue Sep 01, 2015 1:35 pm

The Sky reporter at BodyMoor Heath has just mentioned the Ilori link.

Has anyone else noticed that other clubs have positioned the Sky reporter to show off their ground or training facilities. Villa have put Mark Benstead in the middle of a featureless field. Will we ever get our PR right?

Ps: I blame Tommy Jordan, remember him?
villabromsgrove
villabromsgrove
Admin and Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by GadgetMan Tue Sep 01, 2015 1:42 pm

In amongst the transfer madness and money orientated football world, have a read of this heartwarming piece.

http://www.joe.co.uk/sport/touching-picture-of-brave-young-aston-villa-fan-shows-all-that-is-good-about-football/13361

The power of football eh?!
GadgetMan
GadgetMan
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Back to top Go down

Post by GadgetMan Tue Sep 01, 2015 1:45 pm

villabromsgrove wrote:The Sky reporter at BodyMoor Heath has just mentioned the Ilori link.

Has anyone else noticed that other clubs have positioned the Sky reporter to show off their ground or training facilities. Villa have put Mark Benstead in the middle of a featureless field. Will we ever get our PR right?

Ps: I blame Tommy Jordan, remember him?

It's the little things isn't it?! Get him next to a sign and look after him. We don't like the press do we.

Tommy Jordan? Go on VB explain.
GadgetMan
GadgetMan
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next