www.theclaretandbluearmy.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Transfer Deadline Day with CABA One thread for all discussion for the day.

+9
Kimbo
Chris Harte
avfcff1982
danclare82
GadgetMan
South London Villan
Jimmycarr
Stratfordvilla
Jim Villan
13 posters

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Transfer Deadline Day with CABA One thread for all discussion for the day.  - Page 5 Empty Re: Transfer Deadline Day with CABA One thread for all discussion for the day.

Post by GadgetMan Tue Sep 01, 2015 3:22 pm

villabromsgrove wrote:Any one else think this is a daft way to do multi million pound deals?

Totally crazy. I joked it may be in the small print of sky's TV deal. They're the only ones that benefit from this.

A bit more on the new young keeper http://bit.ly/1Up1g9b
GadgetMan
GadgetMan
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Back to top Go down

Transfer Deadline Day with CABA One thread for all discussion for the day.  - Page 5 Empty Re: Transfer Deadline Day with CABA One thread for all discussion for the day.

Post by South London Villan Tue Sep 01, 2015 3:25 pm

Lescott completed according to Tom Ross
South London Villan
South London Villan
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post by danclare82 Tue Sep 01, 2015 3:27 pm

Charlie Austin staying at QPR. He just tweeted #9 #QPR big season ahead
danclare82
danclare82
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post by villabromsgrove Tue Sep 01, 2015 3:31 pm

danclare82 wrote:Charlie Austin staying at QPR. He just tweeted #9 #QPR big season
I find that strange, but what do I know? Very Happy
villabromsgrove
villabromsgrove
Admin and Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by danclare82 Tue Sep 01, 2015 3:33 pm

villabromsgrove wrote:
danclare82 wrote:Charlie Austin staying at QPR. He just tweeted #9 #QPR big season
I'm amazed no one has taken him.
danclare82
danclare82
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post by villabromsgrove Tue Sep 01, 2015 3:33 pm

GadgetMan wrote:
villabromsgrove wrote:Any one else think this is a daft way to do multi million pound deals?

Totally crazy. I joked it may be in the small print of sky's TV deal. They're the only ones that benefit from this.

A bit more on the new young keeper http://bit.ly/1Up1g9b
That last bit is good for Calder, he's strong enough and talented enough to have a future.
villabromsgrove
villabromsgrove
Admin and Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by villabromsgrove Tue Sep 01, 2015 3:34 pm

danclare82 wrote:
villabromsgrove wrote:
He's the biggest miss of the transfer window.
villabromsgrove
villabromsgrove
Admin and Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by danclare82 Tue Sep 01, 2015 3:37 pm

villabromsgrove wrote:
danclare82 wrote:
villabromsgrove wrote:
He's the biggest miss of the transfer window.
Got to be wage demands. 15m is a bargain if you ask me. Would of smashed it for us I have no doubt
danclare82
danclare82
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post by Sandie Tue Sep 01, 2015 3:43 pm

From the BBC:

David Ornstein

BBC Sport

Aston Villa held talks with the agent of Dimitar Berbatov today, but decided against signing the 34-year-old striker on the grounds that his wage demands were too high. Berbatov is a free agent after his contract expired at Monaco, though, so he could be signed outside the window. Meanwhile, Villa are no longer interested in signing Emmanuel Adebayor. They had a deal agreed with Tottenham for the striker in late July, but Adebayor rejected the move and Villa have not pursued him since.

Sandie
Sandie
Admin and Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by danclare82 Tue Sep 01, 2015 3:46 pm

Lescott done
danclare82
danclare82
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post by danclare82 Tue Sep 01, 2015 3:49 pm

danclare82
danclare82
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post by GadgetMan Tue Sep 01, 2015 3:50 pm

Rumours on twitter of Remy being at BHX. It's Twitter though so usual caution.
GadgetMan
GadgetMan
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Back to top Go down

Post by danclare82 Tue Sep 01, 2015 3:52 pm

GadgetMan wrote:Rumours on twitter of Remy being at BHX. It's Twitter though so usual caution.
Just saw that tweet. Got into black Vito apparently. Nah don't see it. Imagine it tho. Wow.
danclare82
danclare82
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post by GadgetMan Tue Sep 01, 2015 3:53 pm

danclare82 wrote:
GadgetMan wrote:Rumours on twitter of Remy being at BHX. It's Twitter though so usual caution.
Just saw that tweet. Got into black Vito apparently. Nah don't see it. Imagine it tho. Wow.

Me neither, shame as would be perfect.
GadgetMan
GadgetMan
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Back to top Go down

Post by GadgetMan Tue Sep 01, 2015 3:56 pm

Welcome to villa Joleen!! I'm begging of you please don't break my heart. Transfer Deadline Day with CABA One thread for all discussion for the day.  - Page 5 4228407797 Transfer Deadline Day with CABA One thread for all discussion for the day.  - Page 5 1181516461
GadgetMan
GadgetMan
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next